Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ro

hello lovely people

you might start seeing this person around now. I'm... some months in
an ordinary me. sorry for the tired look, I'm really bad at looking any other way

also, looking in charge jess :D
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Ro on October 03, 2017, 06:41:59 PM
hello lovely people

you might start seeing this person around now. I'm... some months in
an ordinary me. sorry for the tired look, I'm really bad at looking any other way

also, looking in charge jess :D

Welcome to the Hen House Ro! Nice to meet you sister!!!.... :)

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Dani

Quote from: I Am Jess on October 03, 2017, 01:42:46 PM
The weight loss has been great for my figure.  I've been eating normally for the last few weeks as I get ready to.....

regain the weight????

It depends on what you mean by eating normally.

I dropped a total of 122 pounds and then I had a few surgeries. I felt it would be better to eat to recover and heal from my surgeries. And guess what? Before I knew it I gained 20 pounds back.

Be careful what you eat.  Count calories if you have to. It is very easy to regain weight soon after a calorie deficient diet.

So now I am back on my minimal diet to lose the weight I gained back and hopefully get down to my goal weight, which is about 40 more pounds.

See you at the salad bar!  :angel:
  •  

Roll

Odd, this will be the first time I've ever voluntarily posted a picture of myself on the internet and it doesn't bother me at all. Kind of confirms my anxiety is gender identity driven theory. ... But that's beside the point! So yeah, this me after my first real makeup attempt to cover up beard shadow. While I succeeded in getting rid of the beard shadow, the rest is... meh. (Not sure what happened on the spot to the side of my lip, that wasn't there before I took this picture.) Could have been worse I suppose. BUT REGARDLESS, IT FEELS GREAT! So here I am, posting a picture. No HRT, no nothin', but more me than I've ever been. :D

Also, can't wait to come out just so I can fix those freakin' eyebrows.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Julia1996

Roll, you look good, especially considering you're not on hrt. With hrt I think you will be quite passable and pretty.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Agreed, that's a great starting spot.

Don't sweat the lip spot, that's just a shadow from the lighting.  You can always get your eyebrows cleaned up a bit without going crazy on them as well.  It's not an uncommon thing for guys to do.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Megan.

Roll,  you'll be fine I reckon. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Sarah_P

Roll, I agree - you're at a great starting point. Your eyebrows don't look that bad. I've seen a lot of cis women with far worse. They look better than my eyebrows, or should I say eyebrow, did. I've fought a unibrow forever. I've done a lot of plucking, waxing, and shaping over the last several months (and I still present male 50% of the time). If you do just a little at a time most people wouldn't notice. Plus, like Colleen said, a lot of men do get their eyebrows done, the stylist at the salon I went to said she's had several male clients.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Sarah_P on October 04, 2017, 07:33:36 AM
Roll, I agree - you're at a great starting point. Your eyebrows don't look that bad. I've seen a lot of cis women with far worse. They look better than my eyebrows, or should I say eyebrow, did. I've fought a unibrow forever. I've done a lot of plucking, waxing, and shaping over the last several months (and I still present male 50% of the time). If you do just a little at a time most people wouldn't notice. Plus, like Colleen said, a lot of men do get their eyebrows done, the stylist at the salon I went to said she's had several male clients.

I've done eyebrows on a few male clients. One of them told me he needed his eyebrows cleaned up because his girlfriend told him he looked like a cave man. Lol.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Rachel_Christina

I think you look both great ro and roll.
Both of you will blossom as time goes by.

I walked out of my job today. I will miss my team. But my boss is just a straight up A.
So I'm not taking >-bleeped-< no more.
Good bye Forklift.

Here is a couple of me now, last time I posted here my pic went unnoticed, I will put that down to horrible brows lol, this is probably the last time you will see me with brows anyway

It's finally over this job. I wished I could have made it to the end of the year, but I was being treated like dirt, down 10x what anyone else was doing. The boss turned on me for no reason, my superiors could not understand why. I lost my apartment that was provided, he change my contract without word, and now I am done.
It's time for me to be gone, sorry for my friends there who are still stuck in that hole
Sorry for the rant, I love you all

•  

Colleen_definitely

Well crap Rachel, I'm sorry to hear that.  (though I did giggle when I saw the JZ added to your forklift, yes I'm a gearhead)

But you're still looking great.  Any leads on new jobs?
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Roll

Thank you all for the kind words! I'm hoping to come out soon to my family before I start HRT, and then just take a day to have eyebrows done in full and get rid of any vestiges of visible hair that I've avoided shaving to escape questioning.

And Rachel, every time I've seen one of your pictures I'm so jealous. :D I'm sorry your boss was such a jerk, was he doing it because he knew you are transgender?
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Yep she replaced my supra, while I'm in Switzerland lol
Thankfully this has come to its end I can drive my Supra and do my brows. Oh this is so exciting
And thank you Roll, unfortunately I think h may have figured it out and this is what sparked his attacks on me and eventual loss of apartment. He made me do everything. Now they can manage on there own

•  

josie76

Yeh Rachel, I would suspect the same thing. He is either bigoted against trans people, or he thought you were looking attractive. Either way he was doing things to make you leave.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

gv2002

Michelle you look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 04, 2017, 07:59:49 AM

I walked out of my job today. I will miss my team. But my boss is just a straight up A.
Good bye Forklift.

I know that this is probably best for you and you will be OK.  It sucks when people start to turn on you but you are an amazing girl and will succeed wherever you land

Here is a couple of me now, last time I posted here my pic went unnoticed, I will put that down to horrible brows lol, this is probably the last time you will see me with brows anyway

Get them done girl!  I can't wait to see what you have done.  It's funny how sometimes pictures don't get commented on here sometimes.  I know I don't come on here all that often anymore and I end up not commenting on much.  I guess I need to stop in more.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 04, 2017, 07:59:49 AM
I think you look both great ro and roll.
Both of you will blossom as time goes by.

Good bye Forklift.

It's finally over this job. I wished I could have made it to the end of the year, but I was being treated like dirt, down 10x what anyone else was doing. The boss turned on me for no reason, my superiors could not understand why. I lost my apartment that was provided, he change my contract without word, and now I am done.
It's time for me to be gone, sorry for my friends there who are still stuck in that hole
Sorry for the rant, I love you all

Rachel, you always look so pretty! And about your job, good riddance! Hope you can find a new one soon.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

I Am Jess

Nope.  Not going down that rabbit hole again.  I've been watching what I'm eating and I've been maintaining my weight.  I wanted to get my body used to eating normally for a bit so that I can go on my diet again to drop that last 15 lbs I need to lose.  I am trying to establish a new baseline from which to start.  ;D

Quote from: Dani on October 03, 2017, 10:21:16 PM
regain the weight????

It depends on what you mean by eating normally.

I dropped a total of 122 pounds and then I had a few surgeries. I felt it would be better to eat to recover and heal from my surgeries. And guess what? Before I knew it I gained 20 pounds back.

Be careful what you eat.  Count calories if you have to. It is very easy to regain weight soon after a calorie deficient diet.

So now I am back on my minimal diet to lose the weight I gained back and hopefully get down to my goal weight, which is about 40 more pounds.

See you at the salad bar!  :angel:
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Harley Quinn

Yes, sorry I missed the photo Rachael. You know I love seeing your photos... you have gorgeous pictures and the best waistline on this site!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thank you all. It means so much to me having you all.
When I need to vent you are always there for me.

I'm in two minds of going back on Monday, simply because it would pass the time more until December.
I must see what can be done with my psychologist.
Right me off as depressed to get out of it for a few months. It will reduce my 20% which is going to leave me tight by the end of the year.
Remember never take a loan!!

•