Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnOday

Finally got a full length mirror that's about 2 ft too short.

Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Julia1996

You look really good Dawn. I love your hair color.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

DawnOday

Thanks luv It's grey. It's what you get when you are old. :'(
Dawn Oday

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

Start HRT Aug 2016

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: DawnOday on October 05, 2017, 04:54:59 PM
It looks pale blonde in your pictures. Lol. I can see a lot of changes in your avatar picture since I first joined this site.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

JennyBear

Seeing a lot of posts with the "Please update your photobucket for 3rd party hosting." Do I need to pay the over $300 fee for p500 to see them, or is it Susan's Place that needs it? Or do I just need a basic account to view? So confused.

HUGS!
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

Roll

Quote from: JennyBear on October 05, 2017, 05:20:40 PM
    Seeing a lot of posts with the "Please update your photobucket for 3rd party hosting." Do I need to pay the over $300 fee for p500 to see them, or is it Susan's Place that needs it? Or do I just need a basic account to view? So confused.

HUGS!

Those are just old links. Nothing anyone can do about them probably. Some of these threads are years old. :D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Dena

Anyone who placed images on Photobucket and linked to them needs to pay the fee for them to be visible on another site. A few months ago Photobucket became greedy and change their policy causing millions of images to no longer be visible. If you want to host images, use a server other than Photobucket.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: DawnOday on October 05, 2017, 04:54:59 PM

Or when you're not so old in my case  :-\

Brunette in a bottle for me.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

DawnOday

Quote from: Julia1996 on October 05, 2017, 05:14:00 PM
It looks pale blonde in your pictures. Lol. I can see a lot of changes in your avatar picture since I first joined this site.

It's been about fourteen months since I started HRT so things are moving around. My skin feels so soft. Also my electrology sessions are starting to pay off as my chin is clear. I do want to update my grey color with  Manic Panic Steel Grey.
Dawn Oday

Start HRT Aug 2016

•  

Alora

Had a photo shoot for an award I'm being nominated for at my school. These were a few of the ones that wouldn't be used but I loved.

This might be the one they attach to my nomination file.

Loves [emoji182][emoji179][emoji182]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Harley Quinn

Ok, my Fabulous Forum Friends... I am stuck down at my Mom's house and unable to wear anything deemed "feminine". So you all need to step up the posts with your Fabulous selves, so I can live vicariously through you.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Alora on October 05, 2017, 07:33:15 PM
Had a photo shoot for an award I'm being nominated for at my school. These were a few of the ones that wouldn't be used but I loved.

This might be the one they attach to my nomination file.

Congratulations, what's the nomination for? Loving the boots BTW
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Alora

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 05, 2017, 07:37:10 PM
Ok, my Fabulous Forum Friends... I am stuck down at my Mom's house and unable to wear anything deemed "feminine". So you all need to step up the posts with your Fabulous selves, so I can live vicariously through you.
Well I don't know about Fabulous, but I posted some just a second ago. Hope it helps!

•  

Alora

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 05, 2017, 07:38:32 PM
Congratulations, what's the nomination for? Loving the boots BTW
It's the Washington State ACT Transforming Lives Award. I'll have to post the personal statement that I wrote. If it wasn't for you ladies, none of this would have been possible. [emoji182][emoji182]

•  

Harley Quinn

•  

Frae

That's all the excuse I need.

•  

JennyBear

Um, how do you upload photos to the posts here?
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

Frae

Quote from: JennyBear on October 05, 2017, 08:27:59 PM

Um, how do you upload photos to the posts here?

I host on imgur and use the bbcode link. If you make an account and upload pictures, when you click on a picture next to it there will be a list of links for different types of sites. Use the BBcode for forums :) just copy the txt and paste it into your forum post. Hope this helps a little.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Frae on October 05, 2017, 08:10:50 PM
That's all the excuse I need.
OMG! Long time no see Frae! I must say that the bunny pajamas are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!
  •  

JennyBear

Hope this works. If it does, thanks for the help.
Yay! It did. ;D
  •