Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Works just fine, and you are looking great JennyBear. May I ask how long you've been transitioning for?
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

JennyBear

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 05, 2017, 09:57:39 PM
Works just fine, and you are looking great JennyBear. May I ask how long you've been transitioning for?

In total, or most recent attempt? Had started transitioning back in 2002 and had gotten this far. Again, half the boobage is bra padding.

However our finances were really bad at the time so I was going to go back in the Army to fix them. Went off the hormones, used body building techniques to re-masculinize the chest, and chopped off my hair.  :embarrassed:

That didn't end up panning out, and we missed our window of getting it done before our kids would realize what's going on. Had to wait till they were old enough to explain it to them. (They come first.) So, just started re-transitioning this past March with herbal supplements. (Mostly soy isoflavones and flax lignans)

Started Spiro in June. It was increased twice to in July and August. End of August added Finasteride and estradiol. Estradiol is due to be increased at my next appointment end of this month.
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

Roll

(Just a heads up, I think you can't list dosages so people don't try to self medicate.)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

JennyBear

Quote from: Roll on October 05, 2017, 10:44:16 PM
(Just a heads up, I think you can't list dosages so people don't try to self medicate.)

Can a moderator confirm or deny that? If that's the case I apologize, I didn't know. The self medicating is a valid point. Personally I find the info provides clarity in discussions on several topics, but I can see the possibility of its misuse.

HUGS!
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Not a mod but I can confirm that dosages aren't to be posted here.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

JennyBear

Um, should I modify the post then, or just stick with the aforementioned apology?

HUGS!
  •  

Harley Quinn

Modify it and remove the dosages. Posting doses is against terms of service.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Saira128

Quote from: Alora on June 16, 2017, 01:48:23 AM

One of my cutie clients [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aww! So cute both of you!

Love ,
          Saira :-*
  •  

Rachel_Christina

I love it Frae, I want your face, so cute. The compact type face is so femme, mines is very long and it hinders me :/
And Alora too looking good, that pipe at the end looks like the exhaust on my Supra haha
What was the nomination for??

Jenny, strong is beautiful that is for sure, and you must be strong when I read your story. I could not do it.

And again NEVER cut    🚫✂️🚫

•  

JennyBear

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 05, 2017, 11:47:44 PM
Modify it and remove the dosages. Posting doses is against terms of service.

Fixed.

HUGS!
  •  

Alora

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 06, 2017, 12:46:43 AM

And Alora too looking good, that pipe at the end looks like the exhaust on my Supra haha

And again NEVER cut    [emoji724]✂️[emoji724]

Looking amazing as always Rachel!! [emoji76][emoji76]

It is the Washington State Transforming Live award. I was selected to represent my college. A selection committee selects 5 people out of the 34 community and technical colleges in the state. The winners receive $500 and a change to represent the state in a national award.

•  

JennyBear

Jenny, strong is beautiful that is for sure, and you must be strong when I read your story. I could not do it.

Thankies for the compliment. You're stronger than you think as well. That's only part of the story though. There's a bit more in my "Introductions" thread, and a bit more still in my fitness and other posts. Heck, this makes my FOURTH trip through puberty because of it. LOL 1st time as a boy, 2nd to female, 3rd back to boy, and this last trip back to female.

Most of the time, I'm not even quite sure how I did it. I've even survived an AK-47 round (7.62 by 39 mm) to the back of the head in combat. Have a scar under my hair that looks like the Blair Witch stick figure too. Funny part is, it happened shortly after the movie came out (tells you how old I am) and the guys would tease me saying the witch is gonna get me. So one night while it was my turn on guard duty I put one at the top of the opening of each person's tent. Half of them freaked out when they woke up. They didn't make any more jokes about my scar after that. LOL  ;)

And trust me, I cried for weeks once it sunk in that my hair and boobs were gone and I looked like a boy again. Trying to grow it out to almost the middle of my back. Was a military skin fade (buzz cut) last November. Stay safe and strong.

HUGS!
  •  

Rachel_Christina

I read your statement Alora. It's eye opening for me.

That's crazy to survive the shot to Jenny. Kinda just shows you, it wasn't your time.

•  

Saira128

I love it Frae, I want your face, so cute. The compact type face is so femme, mines is very long and it hinders me :/

And again NEVER cut    [emoji724]✂️[emoji724]

You look absolutely stunning! I want your hair. Please god, don't make me bald[emoji24]

Can you please share your hair care routine?

Love ,
          Saira :-*
  •  

JennyBear

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 06, 2017, 01:30:33 AM
That's crazy to survive the shot to Jenny. Kinda just shows you, it wasn't your time.

I know it wasn't. If I was a cat, I'd only have one or two lives left. I've been shot twice, hit by a grenade, had to run down a cliff, been electrocuted twice (admittedly in suicide attempts,) and gone head to windshield with a car. I've also gone into respiratory failure twice, and had an aneurysm. I should be dead several times over. Sometimes when I'm in a really good mood I feel like the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail and say both lines: "I'm invincible! and It's just a flesh would." Then the mood goes away and I feel guilty for being egotistical.  Maybe I'm just strong with the force or something? LOL Why do you think I end each post with Stay Safe and Hugs? We could go at anytime, but I want others to feel loved and not rush fate. Stay Safe and Keep Persevering.

HUGS!

•  

Alycya

"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

steph2.0

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Nancys Girl

Rachel Christina, you drive me crazy.  Your face is beautiful, especially your eyes.  And that long, thick hair.  You have what I like to call shampoo commercial hair.  You know what I mean- woman in her 20s- there's a gentle breeze and her hair just flows.  It's hard to believe that you could think that anything could hinder you.

Isn't envy one of the seven deadly sins?  If it is, I'm going straight to hell, and it's your fault.

•  

Alycya

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 06, 2017, 11:20:42 AM
Penalty for early withdrawal! [emoji16]

Stephanie

Having found Excalibur, now I'm am the legitimate new Queen of England ... and, surely, I won't pay any penalty ;)

Aly
"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•