News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Alycya on October 06, 2017, 01:32:16 PM
Having found Excalibur, now I'm am the legitimate new Queen of England ... and, surely, I won't pay any penalty ;)

Aly
You have to pull it out of the stone or it doesn't count. Anyway, that one is fake. The real one is on my wall.

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thank you Nancy!
Yeah things can block me surely, mostly mentally, I should get passed them one day :')

Alycya, pull it out of the stone!!
Your hands look quiet dinky, which is really good.

•  

Valkyrie_2

Quote from: Alycya on October 06, 2017, 01:32:16 PM
Having found Excalibur, now I'm am the legitimate new Queen of England ... and, surely, I won't pay any penalty ;)

Aly
Caliburn was the property of King Arthur and so is the lost property of the Queen of England... Mrs Elizabeth Battenburg. You're going to have to forfeit the sword as it is both Treasure Trove and government property. To obtain this, you trespassed on government land (i.e. the resting place of Caliburn), removed it from its resting place without owners consent and now falsely claim it as your own. Hmm... methinks your head will roll at Tyburn. :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Alycya

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 06, 2017, 04:07:10 PM
Alycya, pull it out of the stone!!
Your hands look quiet dinky, which is really good.

Thank you Rachel  :)

I did it, I pulled it out of the stone ... and now I'm sitting on my deserved Throne ;)

"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

I Am Jess

With apologies to the Python crew.......

Listen -- women pulling swords out of rocks is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical tale.

You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause you grabbed a sword!

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Dani

Quote from: I Am Jess on October 06, 2017, 06:17:29 PM

Listen -- women pulling swords out of rocks is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical tale.

Didn't we just do that last November in the US???  :embarrassed:

You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause you grabbed a sword!

Wasn't that the way it was done millennia ago??? Where the baddest warlord got to be King.  >:-)

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Actually in San Francisco about 100 years ago, there was an Emperor Norton, who was treated with  a unique to San Francisco style regard.

It worked for him.
  •  

Saira128

Quote from: Saira128 on October 06, 2017, 02:42:26 AM
You look absolutely stunning! I want your hair. Please god, don't make me bald[emoji24]

Can you please share your hair care routine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, maybe not, don't reply, I won't mind.

Love ,
          Saira :-*
  •  

Ciriantares

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on September 13, 2017, 11:56:48 AM
Losing two people's worth is incredible. Great job!

Thank you to you and everyone who responded with compliments & my apologies on the delayed response. I made a video wayyyy back in 2012/2013 and It shows how I looked then. It was a dismal depressing 20 minute ramble but I often look back at it and I just can't believe how much I've changed and how far I've come in four years. It took a lot of strength, courage & desire to get to this point.

Here's a better timeline ( Though not my most flattering) showing my transition from July 2006 to Sept 2017!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Saira128 on October 07, 2017, 01:16:29 AM
Ok, maybe not, don't reply, I won't mind.

Calm the heels. And remember.

My routine has not changed, here is my old post on it. https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,222759.msg2027392.html#msg2027392

•  

JennyBear

Quote from: I Am Jess on October 06, 2017, 06:17:29 PM

Nice usage. Trying sooooooo hard not to let my OCD make me correct that quote. The apology to the crew caveat is the only thing stopping it. LOL
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

Nancys Girl

Quote from: Dani on October 06, 2017, 07:37:52 PM

Wasn't that the way it was done millennia ago??? Where the baddest warlord got to be King.  >:-)

Actually in San Francisco about 100 years ago, there was an Emperor Norton, who was treated with  a unique to San Francisco style regard.

It worked for him.

I'm old enough to remember a heartless African b-----d who called himself Emperor Bokassa I.  Back in the 70s- 80s sometime I think.  He ruled what's now called the Central African Republic.  The French finally invaded and booted him out.  He didn't pull a sword out of anything- just a good old fashioned military coup.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Dani on October 06, 2017, 07:37:52 PM

It worked for him.
It's important to remember that Emperor Norton was either mad or an incredible practical joker. People played along for all sorts of reasons but he had no real power.

:

Think outside the voice box!

•  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

I finally tried a face app. I look much better with alterations.  I"m rethinking facial surgery now.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Alora

Quote from: Julia1996 on October 07, 2017, 03:06:39 PM
I finally tried a face app. I look much better with alterations.  I"m rethinking facial surgery now.
Why?!? You're so adorable. I wish I had half your facial features.

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Alora on October 07, 2017, 03:09:15 PM
Why?!? You're so adorable. I wish I had half your facial features.

Just because I wanted to see what I would look like with facial changes.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Alora