News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on October 12, 2017, 03:57:50 PM
Took this today, December 3rd makes 2 years on hormones so I'm excited since it's only 2 months away.

So pretty!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

tgirlamg

Alright Ladies!!!

Roll... We are gonna change your user name to Rockin' Roll... :)

Jess!.... The perps will be lining up for you to slap the cuffs on!!! ... :)

Angelique!... You are a classic beauty sister!!!!... :)

Onward we go beautiful sisters!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

sarah1972

You look stunning like always!

Took this today, December 3rd makes 2 years on hormones so I'm excited since it's only 2 months away.

•  

elkie-t

Quote from: Roll on October 12, 2017, 02:15:51 PM
Heheh, I was just wanting to play with a $10 wig, doubt I'd go for the blonde look for real. ;D Also, it is weird that my brow show up so dark and I thought the picture in general was sort of overexposed. They are actually a much lighter brown than that. I literally went so long without wanting to see pictures of myself I think I might not actually understand how they work. :-X
I hear you :) I own 0 pictures of my own enfemme. Had a few but they were lost with my computer. I have no doubt other people have them (maybe even posted somewhere?) - I never refused a person who would want to have a selfie with me an opportunity, but I never wanted to keep my pics (even when I was sure I look good) - paranoid I guess, and not much photo-oriented.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well went to my Doctors Appointment today. He some good news and not the best news so good news first. My Doctor wrote a letter to support me Changing my name and Sex Marker on all of my ID's. Yaa, but I gained back alot of the weight I lost so back to almost the start Winter Challege.

•  

Rachel_Christina

You look amazing Angelique. I always find you so inspiring 💕

Natalie you look good too. Weight gain is annoying but you can get hold of it, don't worry. It's all in your hands

•  

JennyBear

OMG! I am soooo frickin jealous of you right now. I say the following with love: "Lucky B!*@$" LOL Are you sure that you're not a Cisgender female? J/K Seriously though, simply amazing.  Now I have a goal to shoot for, to one day be that passable.

HUGS!
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

April_TO

Hi, I celebrated my 3rd year on HRT and recently had a haircut :) its also been awhile since I posted anything here and I can see a big change. Feeling good about it!

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

Dee Marshall

Beautiful April! All of you are gorgeous!

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Rachel_Christina

•  

Julia1996

Very pretty April. Your skin looks perfect.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Roll

Natalie, Angelique and April, the three of you are what I aspire towards!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

I Am Jess

Quote from: April_TO on October 13, 2017, 09:41:58 AM
Hi, I celebrated my 3rd year on HRT and recently had a haircut :) its also been awhile since I posted anything here and I can see a big change. Feeling good about it!

Great to see you back girl!!  You look fantastic!  I hope everything is going well with you.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

chris.deee

Quote from: I Am Jess on October 12, 2017, 01:44:09 PM
Who else is ready for Halloween? 

That is our national holiday after all. 

I wonder, am I the only one who never dressed as a woman on Halloween before I was out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

FinallyMichelle

When I was 5 I walked the Halloween parade as Dorothy and I pulled a wagon with my baby sister in it dressed as Toto. Only days later my father dropped me off at my grandparents, they did not approve of Halloween so I have not dressed up for it since. I did put a dress on and stayed with the girls for over a day my first year of summer camp though.  :) My grandparents were not amused.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: chris.deee on October 14, 2017, 12:13:26 AM
That is our national holiday after all. 

I wonder, am I the only one who never dressed as a woman on Halloween before I was out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only did it once and I was very young and not the instigator. I've told it before so long story short.

My mom made me a ghost costume in grade school but it tore. Being last minute she dressed me as a little old lady. Even though I had no clue because trans wasn't a thing in the 60's I wasn't embarrassed and had a ball. Didn't even realize that I WAS a girl at that time.

:

Think outside the voice box!

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Roll on October 13, 2017, 12:38:44 PM
Natalie, Angelique and April, the three of you are what I aspire towards!
[/quote

Awww thank you but I am nothing special  I sit have alot of stuff to change ]
  •  

Roll

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on October 14, 2017, 12:44:31 PM

Awww thank you but I am nothing special  I sit have alot of stuff to change.

Don't sell yourself short! Even if you feel you have further to go, I personally love your look!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•