Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 14, 2017, 01:48:38 PM
Starting to get cold now in Switzerland gotta wear leggings under the skirt lol

•  

Cheaney

Looking great as always Rachel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Harley Quinn

Rachael... your waistline is killing me... now I just have to binge eat some comfort food. LOL! You're looking great! Ski bunny in Switzerland. 😉
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

JennyBear

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 14, 2017, 01:48:38 PM
Starting to get cold now in Switzerland gotta wear leggings under the skirt lol

I love wearing leggins and hose or knee highs, as  i get leg hair shadow that becomes noticeable after about 8 hrs. I'm jealous of your feet. My size 11's (womens) have issues to wear I can't wear anything open toed or strappy sandals like yours. :icon_cry2:
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

josie76

I'd say that would be considered "living the dream" as the saying goes Rachel. Looking great.
also your skinny waistline is jealousy inspiring for me as well. :D
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Julia1996

Very nice Rachel.  Yeah, its starting to get chilly in Denver too.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Roll

I'm jealous. It's still way too hot and humid here to wear anything but shorts, but I want it to get cold so bad so I can shave my legs and cover them with pants so no questions asked. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thank you all girls, my waist line has actually took a stab since I lost my apartment and moved in with Aunt, we eat what she wants, and with all the extra work hours I'm all out of wack on my fitness :S I can see a fine layer of fat falling on me :S last time I weight I was still 65kgs, but there is an odd softness coming over me.

My feet are not the smallest either Jenny, they are size 8", but at 5'11" they are preportions to my height I think.
And as regards having toes out, I probably shouldn't they are all deformed looking, middle toe on both side curls almost under itself and the wee toe both sides has pretty much no toe nail it's so small lol
I should cover em up, but fxck it, who really looks at people feet anyway. Haha Shawshank

•  

I Am Jess

Quote from: chris.deee on October 14, 2017, 12:13:26 AM
I wonder, am I the only one who never dressed as a woman on Halloween before I was out?

I never did. Even in my first year of transition I didn't get a costume. This is only my second year of having a costume.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Saira128

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 15, 2017, 12:15:03 AM
Thank you all girls, my waist line has actually took a stab since I lost my apartment and moved in with Aunt, we eat what she wants, and with all the extra work hours I'm all out of wack on my fitness :S I can see a fine layer of fat falling on me :S last time I weight I was still 65kgs, but there is an odd softness coming over me.

My feet are not the smallest either Jenny, they are size 8", but at 5'11" they are preportions to my height I think.
And as regards having toes out, I probably shouldn't they are all deformed looking, middle toe on both side curls almost under itself and the wee toe both sides has pretty much no toe nail it's so small lol
I should cover em up, but fxck it, who really looks at people feet anyway. Haha Shawshank
Lol, you must be having a rita hayworth poster in your bedroom too [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love ,
          Saira :-*
  •  

JennyBear

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 15, 2017, 12:15:03 AM

It's not just the size, which if I may remind you is 3 sizes bigger than yours. I have semi-permanent bone damage in my left foot, which makes it look slightly deformed, along with nail and odor issues, ntm hairy toes until lazer. (Shaving shadow shows up in less than 8 hrs.) So I just use cute tennis, and closed toe flats, pumps, and boots and save myself the embarrassment. Not too much I can do about it, so I deal. But I still can live vicariously through those that can wear footwear that I can't.

HUGS!
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Jenny, I'm a size bigger than you and Rachel's height.  Since neither of us are as slender as her (Oh how I wish, but alas), they will look proportional.  Only really weird people stare at feet.  Wedges and heels make your feet look a lot smaller as well.

Now of course your injury might require some careful shoe selection, the nail issue can be fixed, and laser on toes will certainly wake you up.  I have to say that laser on my legs has been absolutely awesome.  Going from being able to grate cheese on my legs 8 hours after shaving to half of it gone and the rest slowing down in two sessions is awesome.

The toes, the shin, the top of the foot, and over the Achilles tendon are the really painful spots, so be warned.  It's still totally worth it.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: chris.deee on October 14, 2017, 12:13:26 AM
I wonder, am I the only one who never dressed as a woman on Halloween before I was out?

I never have either. This would be my first Halloween I've actually been interested in dressing up since I was much much younger. Well, I did some cosplay at conventions, but it was always male characters.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Talita

Then that makes me weird... in more ways than one!  ;)

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 15, 2017, 08:42:00 AM
SNIP 
Only really weird people stare at feet.
  •  

JennyBear

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 15, 2017, 08:42:00 AM
Jenny, I'm a size bigger than you and Rachel's height.  Since neither of us are as slender as her (Oh how I wish, but alas), they will look proportional.  Only really weird people stare at feet.  Wedges and heels make your feet look a lot smaller as well.

Now of course your injury might require some careful shoe selection, the nail issue can be fixed, and laser on toes will certainly wake you up.  I have to say that laser on my legs has been absolutely awesome.  Going from being able to grate cheese on my legs 8 hours after shaving to half of it gone and the rest slowing down in two sessions is awesome.

The toes, the shin, the top of the foot, and over the Achilles tendon are the really painful spots, so be warned.  It's still totally worth it.

No argument there. I was merely stating that at the present point in time I can't wear them, and so have to live vicariously with a bit of envy through those that can.

HUGS!
  •  

Talita

Yes I know how you feel ;)

I live in Durban, South Africa but I work in Heilbronn, Germany. And although I am German-born I don't like Germany so much that I ever see myself settling here. The one thing I do really, really, _Really_ like is that the cold weather allows one to wear pantyhose, stockings and other foundation wear.
The Durban climate is just too warm for all that, even in winter.

regards
Talita

Quote from: Roll on October 14, 2017, 07:43:59 PM
I'm jealous. It's still way too hot and humid here to wear anything but shorts, but I want it to get cold so bad so I can shave my legs and cover them with pants so no questions asked. ;D
  •  

tgirlamg

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

April_TO

Thanks Roll, Rachel, Dee, Julia, Jess, Charlie and Colleen.

Take care xo
Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •