Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

KathyLauren

Hi, Jennifer!

Welcome to Susan's.

What a brave way to dive into this community!  You are indeed fabulous!  You might want to stop by the Introductions forum to tell us about yourself.

Here is some information that we like to share with new members so that you can use the site effectively and safely:

A Cautionary Note:
This is a public forum so please remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out there may retain information that you post.

We cannot ensure that any information you share on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction. This warning is also listed in the Terms of Service listed below.

If you give out personal information on Susan's you are responsible for any consequence.

I also want to share some links with you. They include helpful information and the rules that govern the site.  It is important for your enjoyment of the site to take a moment to go through them

Things that you should read

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Devlyn

•  

judithlynn

Evelyn Marie, I love your boots! You look great too!
JudithLynn
:-*
Hugs

•  

Michelle_P

Devlyn, definitely ready for fall!  Pumpkin T, owl, autumn tone cardigan, and those boots!

Boot season, please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

jill610

First time flying as Jill! Went to Scottsdale to meet drs Ley and Meltzer... be kind the one is in the airport bar and is 2m HRT, not yet full time and after a full day.

•  

LadyGreen

Wooo new skirt [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

•  

JennyBear

Quote from: LadyGreen on October 19, 2017, 07:51:16 PM
Wooo new skirt [emoji3]

Almost broke my neck trying to properly look at that pic, lol. Nice.

HUGS!
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

davina61

nearly dropped my laptop, to much hand cream!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

LadyGreen

Quote from: JennyBear on October 20, 2017, 12:00:28 AM
   Almost broke my neck trying to properly look at that pic, lol. Nice.

HUGS!
Causing trouble everywhere i go [emoji3]

•  

amberwaves

I haven't posted in a you look fabulous thread for a good while.  New hair color, unfortunately no makeup in this photo.

•  

SashaGrace

Taken my extensions out and bought a new play suit, here's a minimal makeup shot, will update in a few weeks after I've had a chance to wear it out. For now though...

Can't wait to wear it out haha
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: SashaGrace on October 21, 2017, 08:23:37 AM
Taken my extensions out and bought a new play suit, here's a minimal makeup shot, will update in a few weeks after I've had a chance to wear it out. For now though...

Can't wait to wear it out haha
Wow you look amazing.  I can't wait until I slim down and have the confidence to wear something that sexy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

SashaGrace

Thanks so much, it's been a bit of an effort to lose a stone and a half myself to feel more confident but it is worth it :D
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Roll

Amber, love the hair color! I need to go buy red hair now to add to my growing collection. :D (Wait, did I say this in the other thread you posted it in already? I think I was about to post and got distracted. Meh, whatever, if I did double post it's worth saying you look good twice! ;))

And I agree with Amber, Sasha! You look absolutely amazing, and I'm jealous I have so much further to go on weight to even begin considering pulling something like that off! :D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

SashaGrace

Thanks. I'm getting to the weight I want to be now, just finalising FFS and boob job for next year and that'll hold me for a while :)
  •  

Sarah_P

I love the hair, Amber!

Sasha, you look gorgeous!!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

SashaGrace

Thanks hun, hope to look better with some proper makeup work!!
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Love it girls,
Love the outfit Sasha aswel, I have never bought anything with lace yet, it's very cute.
I had a little haul come in from ASOS so I tried a few outfits.
My boots where out of stock so I didn't get them :(

I really think the hormones have had an effect on me now after 15 months, I really see a new person in the mirror.
I happy one at that :'3

•