News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 22, 2017, 09:19:27 AM
Thanks Amber, and yes it really hits you at one point, I had been feeling down for quiet a while especially since I had such an amount of work to do with harvest. I was tiered and low. And hadn't the chance to dress as myself. For an age. Then this haul of clothes arrived and there is definitely a whole lot of differences going on.
Only 47 more days and I can finally come out and live as myself 100%
Here was another outfit from the lucky bag :'3
Need boots though.
After these 15 months though my boobs have stayed very small, but they are cute so I'm pretty happy anyway.

You have such a natural beauty! So very pretty.
"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 25, 2017, 07:18:38 PM
Looking good roseyfox! I do like the blowout. How many people have commented on your "not-curly" hair? I have money on at least 3 in the first 3 hours... You're looking very cute.

I know right?! Holy cow I didnt recognize her at first!

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 25, 2017, 07:18:38 PM
Angela Drakken, I am loving the misfits picture and the turtleneck. Who would have thought that a turtleneck could look that badass!?!?

Lol I was worried Id be rolling around the neighborhood looking like an amish girl or boring librarian/teacher XP

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: tgirlamc on October 26, 2017, 08:18:26 PM
Wow Ladies... I leave for a while and a parade of fabulousness takes place!!!

Sasha, Rachel, Angela and Iliana!!! ... You all make me smile with the happiness that shines through... The joy of claiming a life that is yours and only yours shows in every picture... Rachel... It does my heart good to see you moving fully into where you need to be in life... It's been too long in coming and you will make this world your own

Rosey!... Whole lotta progress in a short time sister!!!... You are looking gorgeous and happy and I Love the new hair look!!! :)

Lisa... Don't need to see every detail to know you are beautiful inside and out... Sadly privacy is increasingly an outdated concept... Our rights were sold off long ago but onward we will go... :)

Jess... Killing it as always while administering justice for the fine citizens of L.A. GO DODGERS!!!! :)

Here's one I took today before I went to the beach... I was feeling cute for an old lady

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley :)
D'Awwwww *falls to bits.*

Angela at the 'office.'
  •  

tgirlamg

Thanks for the kind words GG, Rachel and Angela!!!

Rachel...My step daughter is about four years older than you and I love being a step mom!!!... My husband did a great job with her so I get to just enjoy all the good parts of being a step mom... Hopefully she will make me a grandma one of these years!!! ... Grandma is a great job to have!!!.... I can't wait to hear " Mom!!!... Can Grandma Ashley teach me how to surf??? "

If I was your mom... I would be so proud of my brave and beautiful daughter!!!!

Angela!!!... I like the work pic!!! We should a thread here like Devlyn's Roll Call thread for all us current and former construction type girls!!!... I certainly did my fair share!!!... Keep rockin' it my gorgeous sister!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

amberwaves

Went to a wedding and got fancied up.  Found a nice dress at Kohl's the other day and some cute shoes to go with it.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: amberwaves on October 28, 2017, 09:07:48 PM
Went to a wedding and got fancied up.  Found a nice dress at Kohl's the other day and some cute shoes to go with it.

[/quote

You look very nice. That's a pretty dress.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

I Love it Amber!!!... You look fantastic and the shoes are a perfect match! Hope you had lot o' fun!!!

Hugs!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Artesia

Went out for sodas last night.  Walked past a bunch of "Iron Man" Racers.  One drunk, shirtless, and shoeless guy looked me over.  I don't know if he was checking me out, if his drunk mind couldn't track my gender, or what.  The ladies he was, for want of a better word, harassing, treated my like any other woman.  We chatted on the elevator getting away from him.

https://flic.kr/p/ZS8Azd 
SUNP0281 by Claire Labus, on Flickr

https://flic.kr/p/ZS8AiS
SUNP0278 by Claire Labus, on Flickr

https://flic.kr/p/ZS8A93
SUNP0277 by Claire Labus, on Flickr

Just figured out where to share from flickr.  We'll see how it works.  The last picture is my friend who went out with me last night.

Drat, did something wrong, and couldn't get them to show up here.  Sorry you'll have to work to see them.

YAY, I figured out hat I did wrong!!!!
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Oh Amber you look great, I would love to go to a wedding once

•  

Artesia

Quote from: amberwaves on October 28, 2017, 09:07:48 PM

You look so much like one of my cousins.  Your hair is longer, but it is the same color.  She doesn't do dresses. 

I think you look lovely.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: tgirlamc on October 26, 2017, 08:18:26 PM
Wow Ladies... I leave for a while and a parade of fabulousness takes place!!!

Sasha, Rachel, Angela and Iliana!!! ... You all make me smile with the happiness that shines through... The joy of claiming a life that is yours and only yours shows in every picture... Rachel... It does my heart good to see you moving fully into where you need to be in life... It's been too long in coming and you will make this world your own

Rosey!... Whole lotta progress in a short time sister!!!... You are looking gorgeous and happy and I Love the new hair look!!! :)

Lisa... Don't need to see every detail to know you are beautiful inside and out... Sadly privacy is increasingly an outdated concept... Our rights were sold off long ago but onward we will go... :)

Jess... Killing it as always while administering justice for the fine citizens of L.A. GO DODGERS!!!! :)

Here's one I took today before I went to the beach... I was feeling cute for an old lady

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Looking awesome as.usual....ive run out of compliments 
...so inspirational thank you😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Artesia on October 29, 2017, 07:29:26 AM
Went out for sodas last night.  Walked past a bunch of "Iron Man" Racers.  One drunk, shirtless, and shoeless guy looked me over.  I don't know if he was checking me out, if his drunk mind couldn't track my gender, or what.  The ladies he was, for want of a better word, harassing, treated my like any other woman.  We chatted on the elevator getting away from him.

https://flic.kr/p/ZS8Azd 
SUNP0281 by Claire Labus, on Flickr

https://flic.kr/p/ZS8AiS
SUNP0278 by Claire Labus, on Flickr

https://flic.kr/p/ZS8A93

Just figured out where to share from flickr.  We'll see how it works.  The last picture is my friend who went out with me last night.

Drat, did something wrong, and couldn't get them to show up here.  Sorry you'll have to work to see them.

YAY, I figured out hat I did wrong!!!!

That's a cute outfit. Wow, I've never seen a close up face shot of you before. I must say you look totally female. I wouldn't know you are trans if I saw you out in public.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: Artesia on October 29, 2017, 07:29:26 AM

I especially like the last one in which you and your friend are smiling together.  You both look great, so it might feel like vandalism if you edited your friend out of even a copy, but if you did, I think that it would be a great avatar picture.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: markie on October 29, 2017, 08:33:29 AM
Looking awesome as.usual....ive run out of compliments 
...so inspirational thank you😊

Awwww!!! Thanks so much Markie!!! ...I hope life in Kangarooland is unfolding in beautiful and unexpected ways for you my friend!!!

Artesia!!!...looking gorgeous, femme and best of all... Happy!!! I agree with Mary... you have some avatar material there!!!

Onward we go brave travelers!!!

•  

amberwaves

I just want to say thank you girls for the compliments.  Pictures never seem to do me justice.  Oh well.

Artesia you look awesome!

Rachel if my wife and I ever get around to renewing our vows I'll invite you to the wedding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

Sinead

I probably don't pass at all. But this was the result of my makeover today

•  

gg

Quote from: amberwaves on October 30, 2017, 09:04:59 AM
I just want to say thank you girls for the compliments.  Pictures never seem to do me justice.  Oh well.

Artesia you look awesome!

Rachel if my wife and I ever get around to renewing our vows I'll invite you to the wedding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I know what you mean! I often look in the mirror and think I look pretty good., Then I take a picture and it's like a different person in the picture. haha!

You really look great though. :)
"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: NinaW on October 30, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

I don't know for certain that you would always pass yet, but for what it's worth, you are beautiful.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: NinaW on October 30, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

I can't see the pics. It just shows a message from Photobucket saying you need to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

davina61

Working for me and I must say you are all looking fabulous girls, making this old duffer jealous,wait till I get the new wig sorted
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •