Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iliana.Found

Quote from: dist123 on November 05, 2017, 05:55:23 AM
Last Saturday for a Halloween party lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cute Halloween costume!
"It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do ... Most of us end up going out the same way we came in -- kicking and screaming. Most of us don't have the strength -- or the conviction. Most of us don't want to face our fears."
― The Fountain
  •  

Iliana.Found

Quote from: Alora on November 02, 2017, 11:04:44 PM

Got dolled up for benefit I donated some art too! [emoji179][emoji179]

I love this pic of you! You look so radiant  :D
"It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do ... Most of us end up going out the same way we came in -- kicking and screaming. Most of us don't have the strength -- or the conviction. Most of us don't want to face our fears."
― The Fountain
  •  

davina61

OK so only make up is brows and foundation and my nose is not that big!! phone selfie .this is my new shorter wig , looked darker on line.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Rayna

Quote from: davina61 on November 06, 2017, 04:44:29 PM
OK so only make up is brows and foundation and my nose is not that big!! phone selfie .this is my new shorter wig , looked darker on line.
Hey Davina, very nice. You don't need much makeup apparently.

Professional portrait photographers use a telephoto lens to reduce the big nose effect. If the camera is too close you get that problem. For a selfie try standing farther back and zoom in a bit, and your nose may look smaller.

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

Megan.

Looking great hon. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Kitty June

This was me today. Happy that I'm not homeless after a horrific week. Things turned out awesome because I have beautiful friends

•  

coldHeart

Omg is that you Davina, you look pretty good the new wig as knocked a few years from you.
  •  

coldHeart

Quote from: Alora on November 02, 2017, 11:04:44 PM

Wow alora you really have blossom into a beautiful young woman.

•  

davina61

New wig for work, Sara LOVE your new photo , looking glam girl.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

coldHeart

Davina you look well happier , me glam no just a man in a dress as always.
  •  

Freya

It has been a very long time since I last posted, and even though my transition has been quite slow, I finally feel like I can post in this thread ;)

•  

bobbisue

I finally posted a profile pic i finally feel i look good enough to show my face I am no longer the fat balding old guy in a dress I don't pass but I am WOMAN

bobbisue :)
[ gotta be me everyone else is taken ]
started HRT june 16 2017              
Out to all my family Oct 21 2017 no rejections
Fulltime Dec 9 2017 ahead of schedule
First pass Dec 11 2017
  •  

ToriJo

This was me a couple months ago -

Quote from: ToriJo on August 26, 2017, 08:47:22 PM

The picture below is me today, I think it's getting better (and a little less like I learned how to take selfies from the DMV).  I'm still waiting for someone, anyone, to "ma'am" me, but I'm not getting sir-ed, so that's a start.  :)  And unlike a couple months ago, I am now willing to venture out of the house and actually come into contact with humans!

•  

MaryT

Quote from: Freya on November 10, 2017, 08:38:21 PM
It has been a very long time since I last posted, and even though my transition has been quite slow, I finally feel like I can post in this thread ;)

I can't see the images on my browser although when I quoted you, I could see that you posted some.  You look very pretty in your profile picture, though.
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: MaryT on November 12, 2017, 06:17:56 AM
I can't see the images on my browser although when I quoted you, I could see that you posted some.  You look very pretty in your profile picture, though.

I've been noticing that happening a lot lately. There's space on someone's post where a picture should be, but nothing shows up. Same with some youtube links. Sometimes they show up after a little while, but there's a few on this thread that still haven't shown up for me.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Roll

Quote from: Sarah_P on November 12, 2017, 08:59:07 AM
I've been noticing that happening a lot lately. There's space on someone's post where a picture should be, but nothing shows up. Same with some youtube links. Sometimes they show up after a little while, but there's a few on this thread that still haven't shown up for me.

For the youtube issue I think I noted it happens when people link the shortened URL youtu.be, no clue why, should be identical.

A few posts I found bad BBCode when quoting them, and for the rest I think it is the actual hosting site for the images reaching their limit.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Denise

Outfit for Friday work.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

tgirlamg

Love it Denise! I have been loving having sweater and boot season back!!!!

Hugs!
A:)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Roll

My first decent full body shot... Still need to drop 30-40 pounds. :D

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

tgirlamg

Great shot Ellie... I'm not seeing the 30-40 you are talking about so I guess I will have to trust you....Cute top and I like the hair color in the shot too!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •