Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roll

Quote from: tgirlamc on November 12, 2017, 02:02:31 PM
Great shot Ellie... I'm not seeing the 30-40 you are talking about so I guess I will have to trust you....Cute top and I like the hair color in the shot too!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀❤️🌻

My dad's entire family carries weight oddly well, so it's not always readily apparent clothed, women and men alike. I'll put it this way, I'm not wearing a bikini anytime soon. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Allison S

Pre hrt night out a couple months ago I miss warmer weather [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Roll

Gorgeous! I can't wait until I have the courage and body to rock a dress like that.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: dist123 on November 12, 2017, 03:03:31 PM
Pre hrt night out a couple months ago I miss warmer weather [emoji17]

You look good dist123  I love the dress as Well where did you get it from
  •  

Claire

Quote from: Denise on November 12, 2017, 12:05:19 PM
Outfit for Friday work.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
You look lovely Denise! I love the white jeans and sweater.

Claire -
Claire.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on November 12, 2017, 04:40:08 PM
You look good dist123  I love the dress as Well where did you get it from
Thank you! I think its from tj maxx because i remember i was comfortable shopping there in guy mode

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Roll on November 12, 2017, 03:16:30 PM
Gorgeous! I can't wait until I have the courage and body to rock a dress like that.
Thanks! I think you will rock it and surprise yourself the most [emoji4] thats always the fun of it

•  

Sarah_P

Looking good Denise!

Ellie!! You look fantastic! Love that blouse. I'll also say that I think you look better with the darker hair.

dist123 You look great, too! I've got several dresses I won't be wearing until summer rolls around again, too.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Alora on November 02, 2017, 11:04:44 PM

Got dolled up for benefit I donated some art too! [emoji179][emoji179]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous😉
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

tgirlamg

Dist123 ... Looking gorgeous sister!... You'll be unstoppable on HRT!!!

Hugs!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

KathyLauren

I found this gorgeous knitted dress in our favourite second-hand store yesterday.  I wore it to the weekly community coffee group this morning, where it was noticed and admired.  I thought I looked pretty cute in it.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: KathyLauren on November 16, 2017, 10:26:28 AM
I found this gorgeous knitted dress in our favourite second-hand store yesterday.  I wore it to the weekly community coffee group this morning, where it was noticed and admired.  I thought I looked pretty cute in it.

That is a good observation.  You do look good in that dress.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

tgirlamg

Gorgeous Kathy!!!... and a great color for the holiday season!!! :)!!!!

Hugs!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Kitty June

Well, no response to my other post, so maybe me after a color and cut. This is the only time my hair is this straight.

A few days later lol

One of these days I'll figure out how to deal with this mop lol

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Kitty June on November 16, 2017, 05:30:13 PM
Well, no response to my other post, so maybe me after a color and cut. This is the only time my hair is this straight.

A few days later lol

One of these days I'll figure out how to deal with this mop lol

Mine does the same kind of nonsense. It goes from "a" to "b" and back entirely due to humidity.

I'm seriously considering this first one or something like it but I'm not sure how it will look on me.

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Rachel_Christina

I would never do a hair cut like that.
Looks great on some model posed for a pic. Even on her once out and about I'm sure it would look redic.
Even the pic you see here is loaded with extensions I'm sure

•  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Dee Marshall on November 16, 2017, 07:32:39 PM
Mine does the same kind of nonsense. It goes from "a" to "b" and back entirely due to humidity.

I'm seriously considering this first one or something like it but I'm not sure how it will look on me.

Lol thats basically my haircut.. except blue lol

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

Kitty June

Quote from: Dee Marshall on November 16, 2017, 07:32:39 PM

:

Think outside the voice box!
I would kill for hair that looked that silky.

•  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Kitty June on November 17, 2017, 06:12:16 AM
I would kill for hair that looked that silky.

I use a hair serum, brush in, one pump a day and believe it or not just a childrens detangler. Thats it thats all.
(My one complaint is neither one are 'colour safe' and it makes for re colouring my blue a lot more frequently..)

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

Megan.

I also use my daughters de-tangler spray, works a treat!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•