Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah Samira

Hey it's been a while but here are a few (heavily filtered) pictures from the other day :)

I don't actually need glasses, I just like how they frame my face :P Also my girlfriend helped me pick out the outfit. We came to the conclusion that I try to overcompensate with my feminine clothes and not wear things that are really me, so we went for something that I would normally wear in guy mode, just the female version of it ;)
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

josie76

Quote from: Hannah Samira on November 17, 2017, 08:28:33 AM
Hey it's been a while but here are a few (heavily filtered) pictures from the other day :)

I don't actually need glasses, I just like how they frame my face :P Also my girlfriend helped me pick out the outfit. We came to the conclusion that I try to overcompensate with my feminine clothes and not wear things that are really me, so we went for something that I would normally wear in guy mode, just the female version of it ;)

It works!  ;D You definitely look fem in guy mode style!
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Roll

Quote from: Megan. on November 17, 2017, 06:28:52 AM
I also use my daughters de-tangler spray, works a treat!

As per a conversation I had just yesterday with my sister, the detangler originally for horses supposedly works great. Not joking, it's called Hair and Mane even though it's for people now too. ;D

Edit: Mane n' tail I meant.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

EvaMarie

Quote from: Roll on November 17, 2017, 08:49:33 AM
As per a conversation I had just yesterday with my sister, the detangler originally for horses supposedly works great. Not joking, it's called Hair and Mane even though it's for people now too. ;D

I prefer Cowboy Magic. My hair is the absolute worst. My girlfriend used to say I had "scarecrow hair." After I added cowboy magic it is so soft. It's sad, but I buy my hair care products at the "Tractor Supply" store.
  •  

Sarah_P

I am loving those pants! And you look great!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Rachel_Christina

•  

I Am Jess

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

I Am Jess

I'm definitely not your average 56 year old father of 5........
I'm just saying...

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

KathyLauren

Hannah, you look very cute.  The glasses really suit your face.

Jess, there's nothing average about you!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

mm

Hannah Samira, you look great in those tight jeans, you can wear them nicely. How do you tuck so well?
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: josie76 on November 17, 2017, 08:37:12 AM
It works!  ;D You definitely look fem in guy mode style!
Quote from: Sarah_P on November 17, 2017, 12:06:47 PM
I am loving those pants! And you look great!
Quote from: Rachel_Christina on November 17, 2017, 01:58:01 PM
You look great Hannah :'3
Quote from: I Am Jess on November 17, 2017, 02:29:52 PM
Beautiful Hannah
Quote from: KathyLauren on November 18, 2017, 06:54:40 AM
Hannah, you look very cute.  The glasses really suit your face.

Thank you girls!! :P

Quote from: mm on November 18, 2017, 02:21:03 PM
Hannah Samira, you look great in those tight jeans, you can wear them nicely. How do you tuck so well?

Thank you!! I use a gaff that I made using this video for help:

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: I Am Jess on November 17, 2017, 07:29:26 PM
I'm just saying...

Definitely ! so photogenic 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Looking good Jess. Father of 5? You would never guess by your pics that's for sure.

Ok I'm on my last 3 weeks before I come out, coming out date is the 8th of December.
Must right some sort of explanation for this all now lol.
I have also just gone 16 months with the right hormones in my body.
My hair is looking so amazing with the hair mask I have been using too
I feel so good about this whole endeavour now, my whole body is beginning to feel truly right, I can look in the mirror and not feel disgust, it's truly amazing. And I'm not even finished

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on November 19, 2017, 01:39:41 AM
Looking good Jess. Father of 5? You would never guess by your pics that's for sure.

Ok I'm on my last 3 weeks before I come out, coming out date is the 8th of December.
I feel so good about this whole endeavour now, my whole body is beginning to feel truly right, I can look in the mirror and not feel disgust, it's truly amazing. And I'm not even finished

You look wonderful.....totally amazing
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Hannah Samira

You look gorgeous Rachel! and I will forever be jealous of your hair!! :)

•  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: I Am Jess on November 17, 2017, 07:29:26 PM
I'm just saying...

You look so happy and very pretty! :) and also very young!! :P

•  

coldHeart

Ok I'm on my last 3 weeks before I come out, coming out date is the 8th of December

WOW Rachel is the only word that springs to mind, wish I looked half as too s you

•  

josie76

Jess, looking good as always!

Sarah, looking good in that sweater dress! I'm trying to decide if I want to wear one on thanksgiving. Depends one whose house we go to. Lol

Rachel, still not out, dang girl how does anyone ever think you are not female in everyday life?

That seeing myself in the mirror thing is a doozy. Some days I see everything that looks wrong. Some days I am surprised because I see a woman there. I like the second type of day better.  :)
What has really helped me recently is my hair being long enough I can put it in a ponytail. That was one little thing I wanted my whole childhood.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Sara and Josie.
And yeah tbh I guess after 6 years of knowing me as a guy, they can't see me any other way.
But yeah those days I get too, sometimes I'm super happy with what I see, and others you just see the bad.
Having hair really helps. I never would have imagined getting my hair this long. It's so pretty, and you can do so much with it :')

•  

Kitty June

You look fabulous ! I like the clothing. Just go with what you like but just so it's a girls cut, you should look and feel great.
[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •