Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alanna1990 on December 11, 2017, 11:56:31 PM
Hi girls! :)
Sorry for being away for long, I was very busy doing elementary school again and being a good girl in general  ;D

Here I am, after 8 months of HRT, how do I look?
and how do I put those timelapses some of you girls have?

You look amazing you look like a Doctor I know
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alanna1990 on December 12, 2017, 12:00:33 AM
OMG I want a bunny pajama, you look so cute on it

Thank you It is comfy and warm I got a piggy one to it has wings on the back so when pigs fly

•  

Hannah Samira

Sorry for being away for long, I was very busy doing elementary school again and being a good girl in general  ;D

Wow you look so pretty!! I'm really jealous of your hair and I think your glasses suit you really well!! You have such a naturally pretty and feminine facial structure you're so lucky! :)
As for the timeline, I don't know unfortunately :/
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Sarah_P

You're beautiful! Love the glasses.
Do you mean the tickers, like mine? Up above the thread where it says 'Home Help Search Profile My Messages.....' there's one that says 'Tickers'.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Charlie Nicki

Beautiful! I love your hair.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Alanna1990

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 12, 2017, 12:23:37 AM
Thank you It is comfy and warm I got a piggy one to it has wings on the back so when pigs fly

hahaha, that pajama is also cute, but I like bunnies more.

Thank you all girls, you're very kind, it's been two years letting my hair grow, my goal is to let it grow to my waist, and thank you Sarah, I found the tickers
  •  

Faith

I need to stay out of this thread. There's soo many pretty faces, and I'm thrilled for you, but it makes me depressed :(
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Faith on December 12, 2017, 10:53:28 AM
I need to stay out of this thread. There's soo many pretty faces, and I'm thrilled for you, but it makes me depressed :(
Hi Faith you are not bad looking I think judging by the avatar pic you look cute right now even though you used face app you will get there. All you need to do is find a style that works with you and go with it trust me I felt the same way and still do. but you will get more comfortable.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 12, 2017, 11:17:46 AM
Hi Faith you are not bad looking I think judging by the avatar pic you look cute right now even though you used face app you will get there. All you need to do is find a style that works with you and go with it trust me I felt the same way and still do. but you will get more comfortable.

add about 40 yrs to that avatar .. it's a faceapp picture. I should remove it.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Faith on December 12, 2017, 11:25:53 AM
Yes ok but there are beautiful, pretty, gorgeous,cute women of all ages sizes I know 85 year olds that look gorgeous.
  •  

Alanna1990

don't be sad dear, it's a long process, you'll get there eventually, we've all been there
  •  

Roll

If the faceapp picture is a representation of who you feel you are, what you strive for, or if you just simply think it's cute, I say use it. Just think of all the professional models and celebrities who publish touched up pictures and cis women in general who use heavily filtered avatars or selfies online. Plus, i don't think it's really all that different than makeup and a wig, it's just a convenient technological shortcut. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

tgirlamg

Hi All...

This month is my 4 year HRT anniversary!!!... I am planning on trying to get a timeline type posting together for the "Before / After" thread but it might take me another week or so... Anyway, I will throw in a "Before" pic here (age 52)...
The rest of the pics in which I look happy and like I actually want to live, were all taken this year, at age 56...

Go easy on the derogatory commentary... I am old and my heart could give out at any moment!!!  :)!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: tgirlamc on December 13, 2017, 12:19:04 AM
Hi All...

This month is my 4 year HRT anniversary!!!... I am planning on trying to get a timeline type posting together for the "Before / After" thread but it might take me another week or so... Anyway, I will throw in a "Before" pic here (age 52)...
The rest of the pics in which I look happy and like I actually want to live, were all taken this year, at age 56...

Go easy on the derogatory commentary... I am old and my heart could give out at any moment!!!  :)!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley that guy is NOT you. He could not have been you period!

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Hi All...

Onward we go!!!

I want to say congratulations on you 4 years you look absolutely Stunning,you look so much happier now wow I am Jealous  I want my body to look that good
  •  

Dee Marshall

Ashley,
The before picture only underscores how gorgeous you look now!

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Sarah_P

Hi All...

Onward we go!!!

-snip-

Ashley, I've seen your before picture before, and I still can't believe it! Saying 'Amazing!!' doesn't do you justice. You also always have the cutest outfits!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Allison S

Hi All...

Onward we go!!!

Lady you're looking amazing!! Love your style [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Laurie, Natalie, Dee, Sarah_P and Sara (Dist123)!!!! ... Thank you so much for the kind words, my gorgeous sisters!!!!

Ashley 😀💗🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You do look amazing Ashley. It always dumbfounds me.

Tonight I do my eyebrows :'3
One last photo of me with caterpillars 💕

•