Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel_Christina

Love the bikini shots Ashley, I definitely don't have the confidence ( or the boobs ) to do that yet.

Here is the results on my eyebrows
I did not go too crazy

Also the bottom pic is in my parents place, so I survived.

•  

Allison S

Beautfiul Ashley!! I'm coming to Cali I really don't think I can handle this cold anymore!!

Rachel you look pretty lady! I think it's best to go subtle with eyebrows. They look  great!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Harley Quinn

So I got my hair cut and my curls multiplied.... ::)

<bad image links edited by moderator>
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Denise

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 30, 2017, 08:16:28 AM

Wow.  That's cute!  I love it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thank you, Denise.  I get a lot of compliments on the curls, but they do have their drawback...  April will be 2 years growing my hair out and that's all I have so far.  2 more years and it should be down to my collarbone.  ::)

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Denise

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 30, 2017, 08:44:18 AM
Thank you, Denise.  I get a lot of compliments on the curls, but they do have their drawback...  April will be 2 years growing my hair out and that's all I have so far.  2 more years and it should be down to my collarbone.  ::)
Think of all the money you're saving by not going to the salon.  Mine is the other way.  Look back to the last picture I posted the other day, that is exactly one year.  In two years mine will be close to my butt.

I think it's time to get another style.  What do you think of bangs?

The Voices are Gone
I am just Denise
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Denise on December 30, 2017, 08:55:51 AM
Think of all the money you're saving by not going to the salon.  Mine is the other way.  Look back to the last picture I posted the other day, that is exactly one year.  In two years mine will be close to my butt.

I think it's time to get another style.  What do you think of bangs?

Oh, curly hair is expensive.  I go to a salon every 4 to 6 months for trims.  Finding a stylist that CAN cut curly hair is very difficult and usually costs.  It was $220 for a cut and highlights.  The conditioner bill is insane as well...   :o

I am 50/50 on bangs.  I have them currently because my hair transplants/regrowth is still just coming in.  13 months since my hair restoration surgery.  I like the Betty Page bumper bangs, but I'd rather just have long hair to part.  It's a little more versatile in my opinion.  You can do pho-bangs or leave it long, which I think softens a face.  The only reason I can see to have cut bangs is for ease of styling if you're going to wear your hair like that all the time.

Julia1996 would probably be a better person than I to recommend if bangs are a good look.  She knows hair.  :)

•  

Artesia

I love your hair!  I just go to quick cuts, cost $15 for a trim.  The one I go to seems to understand curls, but mine isn't as curly as yours.  Mine only curls towards the bottom, and lays flat on my head.  Probably because I have fine/thin hair.  At least my bald spot is gone!

All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Artesia on December 30, 2017, 09:26:02 AM
I love your hair!  I just go to quick cuts, cost $15 for a trim.  The one I go to seems to understand curls, but mine isn't as curly as yours.  Mine only curls towards the bottom, and lays flat on my head.  Probably because I have fine/thin hair.  At least my bald spot is gone!
I have very fine hair. And it's very curly now... thank you horror-mones... 37 and have to figure out curly hair on top of transition.  ::)  for 35 years I had straight hair... imagine my surprise.  :icon_yikes:

No makeup with my hair down in its natural state.

Proof! Since all my army pictures have short hair...

•  

FinallyMichelle

Rachel, I am so happy that you can be yourself finally. Still a knockout and I am unsure how you could have passed as a guy.

Talking about how she ever could have passed as a guy, WOW Harley! Kinda have that Michelle Pfeiffer in Grease 2 badass beautiful thing going on. I wanted to be her so bad in high school. 😁 I would be jealous but it looks too good on you.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: FinallyMichelle on December 30, 2017, 09:56:31 AM
Rachel, I am so happy that you can be yourself finally. Still a knockout and I am unsure how you could have passed as a guy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has questioned if Rachel ever looked less than fabulous...

Quote from: FinallyMichelle on December 30, 2017, 09:56:31 AM
WOW Harley! Kinda have that Michelle Pfeiffer in Grease 2 badass beautiful thing going on. I wanted to be her so bad in high school. 😁 I would be jealous but it looks too good on you.

Thank you for that.  Michelle Pfieiffer is hot.  I have been told that I have a permanent 50s 60s thing going on in guy and girl mode...  I have a style! YAY!  :D
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on December 30, 2017, 03:09:05 AM
Love the bikini shots Ashley, I definitely don't have the confidence ( or the boobs ) to do that yet.

Here is the results on my eyebrows
I did not go too crazy

Also the bottom pic is in my parents place, so I survived.

Rachel you look beautiful
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Harley, I love that look on you, you look very cute :) You remind me a bit of Betty Boop dont take offence to that. It is a good thing.
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 30, 2017, 09:44:55 AM
I have very fine hair. And it's very curly now... thank you horror-mones... 37 and have to figure out curly hair on top of transition.  ::)  for 35 years I had straight hair... imagine my surprise.  :icon_yikes:

No makeup with my hair down in its natural state.

Proof! Since all my army pictures have short hair...

I've had NO hair since 1993!  The bald spot was why I kept it shaved down, that and it was easier while on active duty.  I've just got to figure out hair in general.  I need to learn how to get a style for it. 

WIN_20171230_10_16_11_Pro by Claire Labus, on Flickr
A touch over 1 year of growth.  And bed head, just crawled out of bed, haven't gotten out of my pj's yet.

•  

Harley Quinn

Yes, your hair grows pretty fast! Congratulations on not having to do hair restoration. It looks good! And I'd say more like wavy. It's going to look so good long as like beach waves!
  •  

Angela Drakken

Go with it Harley, you've always had something of that rockabilly look anyways def adorable. :3
Nice to see the holidays were alright Rachel, also, and omg the relief, THE BROWS! I can only imagine.
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 30, 2017, 10:24:50 AM
Yes, your hair grows pretty fast! Congratulations on not having to do hair restoration. It looks good! And I'd say more like wavy. It's going to look so good long as like beach waves!

That's what I'm hoping for!  When I brush it out, the ends get a lazy curl.

•  

Allison S

Harley your curls are very pretty! I think curly hair is very feminine

I have very short hair it grows so slow for me sadly [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 30, 2017, 10:21:16 AM
Harley, I love that look on you, you look very cute :) You remind me a bit of Betty Boop dont take offence to that. It is a good thing.

None taken.  Betty Boop is one of the original pinups.  ;)

Quote from: Angela Drakken on December 30, 2017, 10:30:55 AM
Go with it Harley, you've always had something of that rockabilly look anyways def adorable. :3

I am definitely going to keep the rockabilly theme.  I just think the rockabilly/pinup girls are simply gorgeous.  Timeless and classy.

Quote from: Allison S on December 30, 2017, 10:37:25 AM
Harley your curls are very pretty! I think curly hair is very feminine

I have very short hair it grows so slow for me sadly [emoji17]

Thank you, Allison.  It's growing on me, literally (lol).  Don't feel bad. Slow and steady every time.  It's been 2 years to get mine this long from a pixie cut.  I get the slow growth frustation.  Mine is currently getting bigger rather than longer. LOL.

I found that when I added progesterone that I shed a lot less, less breakage, and it grows faster.  It might be something to ask your doctor about...  If it does no harm and you get some benefit, why not?
  •  

Denise

Quote from: tgirlamc on December 28, 2017, 10:34:37 AM
Okay Virginia!

You are right! Weather conversation will only get ya so far but...

Can I show Denise how us old ladies dress in California for the long cold winter?... :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go through the California snow!

:)
Okay, this is as close as I can come. No bikini but sometimes work out clothes are just as good.

Now to put some clothes on!

The Voices are Gone
I am just Denise
  •