Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 30, 2017, 10:51:01 AM

Thank you, Allison.  It's growing on me, literally (lol).  Don't feel bad. Slow and steady every time.  It's been 2 years to get mine this long from a pixie cut.  I get the slow growth frustation.  Mine is currently getting bigger rather than longer. LOL.

I found that when I added progesterone that I shed a lot less, less breakage, and it grows faster.  It might be something to ask your doctor about...  If it does no harm and you get some benefit, why not?

Mine is just starting to get bigger! Yeah I'm going to ask for progesterone at my visit in January. It'll be 4 months I'm on hrt and could help me out. Sounds like great benefits to me!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Denise on December 30, 2017, 11:21:04 AM
Okay, this is as close as I can come. No bikini but sometimes work out clothes are just as good.

Now to put some clothes on!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Denise!!!

Now there's my gorgeous sister!!!!... Warming things up in the frozen east!!!!

Onward we go my fabulous friend!!!!

A 😀💗🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thank you all girls :') and for sure the brows make a serious difference in everyday life.
Very lucky with hair speed I cut all my hair off in the middle of 2015 for my stupid job, and look at it now 2 and half years later.
I can't wait to have it to the middle of my back.

•  

tgirlamg

Wow!... I missed a whole page of posts!!!... Rachel!!!.. Love the brows girl... I have been anxiously awaiting their unveiling!!!  Glad you didn't go way thin on them because they suit you beautifully!!!

Harley!!!... Loving the hair and the whole look sister!!!... You are always killing it with mega- style!!!

Onward we go fabulous sisters!!!

Ashley 😀💗🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamc on December 30, 2017, 12:19:32 PM
Wow!... I missed a whole page of posts!!!... Rachel!!!.. Love the brows girl... I have been anxiously awaiting their unveiling!!!  Glad you didn't go way thin on them because they suit you beautifully!!!

Harley!!!... Loving the hair and the whole look sister!!!... You are always killing it with mega- style!!!

Onward we go fabulous sisters!!!

Ashley 😀💗🌻
Thank you Ashley. It means a lot coming from our resident supermodel. 😊
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Denise on December 30, 2017, 11:21:04 AM
Okay, this is as close as I can come. No bikini but sometimes work out clothes are just as good.

Now to put some clothes on!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

You look good Denise I love the colour of your bra
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Just got My hair cut and Styled now off to go shopping for more clothes.

•  

Harley Quinn

I am digging the bob... But huge mistake telling us you're clothes shopping. Now you can't post anything else until we see the fashion montage
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Alanna1990

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 30, 2017, 03:29:04 PM
Just got My hair cut and Styled now off to go shopping for more clothes.

>I just don't know what it is, but I love your look dear
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 30, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

I'm loving the blonde on you Natalie! Your makeup is nice, you have great skin!

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 30, 2017, 06:04:07 PM
I am digging the bob... But huge mistake telling us you're clothes shopping. Now you can't post anything else until we see the fashion montage

Thank you Harley I will post a fashion montage I am so excited,

Quote from: Alanna1990 on December 30, 2017, 08:40:57 PM
>I just don't know what it is, but I love your look dear

Thank you Alanna I was so scared at first but now I am happier with my look,

Quote from: Allison S on December 31, 2017, 02:49:00 AM

I'm loving the blonde on you Natalie! Your makeup is nice, you have great skin!

Thank you Allison it took a lot of practice for me to do make up
  •  

Rachel_Christina

I would love to go down the blonde path myself, but so far I have been afraid to touch my hair with colour.
It looks good Natalie.

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on December 31, 2017, 09:26:13 AM
I would love to go down the blonde path myself, but so far I have been afraid to touch my hair with colour.
It looks good Natalie.

Thank you Rachel, I have been blonde for a long time. I am thinking of going a chocolate brown with high lights as yes the blonde has damaged my hair.
  •  

tgirlamg

Natalie!,

You are looking OMG gorgeous my friend and I love that choker necklace you're wearing.... I think a highlighted brown would look awesome on you!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀💗🌻

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Aww thank you Ashley,  I think I have an obsession  with chokers I have 24 of them one in every colour
  •  

V M

Quote from: tgirlamc on December 28, 2017, 10:01:20 PM
Awww!... Thank You Virginia!!! :)

Life is short sister! ... I bet you can find the courage!!!... Post and say howdy!!! We ain't gettin' any younger ya know!!! 😀!!!

Btw... I've been meaning to mention to you that the male Clint Eastwood is something of a local celebrity around here... He used to be mayor of Carmel, CA a few miles down the road and I spot him around town every once in a while... last time was at Whole Foods... He was getting some salmon at the fish counter... 🐟

Onward Brave Sister!!!

A 😀❤️🌻

True, none of us are getting any younger - I actually did post a few pic.s when I first joined here, I'll have to decide on a new hosting site since Photobucket has become defunct

It would be way cool to bump into Mr. Eastwood, I met a few celeb.s when I lived in Calif. years ago ;D 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: V M on December 31, 2017, 04:47:18 PM
True, none of us are getting any younger - I actually did post a few pic.s when I first joined here, I'll have to decide on a new hosting site since Photobucket has become defunct

It would be way cool to bump into Mr. Eastwood, I met a few celeb.s when I lived in Calif. years ago ;D

Sounds like some gears or courage are turning Virginia!!!... Flickr has been working fine for me as a host site but only off my PC laptop... I can't get the proper BB code using Flickr on Apple IOS devices...  Looking forward to seeing you in the New Year!!!

A 😀❤️🌻

•  

judithlynn

Hi Natalie;
I love chokers too. By the way where did you get that one in your picture.

JudithLynn

*Inappropriate link removed*
:-*
Hugs

•  

Allison S

Happy new year everyone!!
I was feeling down because my hair (this is a wig) is short so I didn't go out to celebrate.. also was having a migraine
Hope you all have a fantastic year!!
[emoji4]

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Allison S on January 01, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
Happy new year everyone!!
I was feeling down because my hair (this is a wig) is short so I didn't go out to celebrate.. also was having a migraine
Hope you all have a fantastic year!!
[emoji4]

You're looking great.  I can understand the major downer of short hair, but you look fantastic.  I wouldn't have hesitated to force you out of the house.  Don't sit around the house and feel down, that's no way to start off a new year!  New years is a time for crazy wigs and crazy hats anyway. Celebrate the possibilities of what 2018 will bring!
  •