Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: judithlynn on January 01, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
Hi Natalie;
I love chokers too. By the way where did you get that one in your picture.
JudithLynn
*Inappropriate link removed*

Hi thank you It was a christmas gift that a friend bought at Ardene's
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on January 01, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
Happy new year everyone!!
I was feeling down because my hair (this is a wig) is short so I didn't go out to celebrate.. also was having a migraine
Hope you all have a fantastic year!!
[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think you look amazing I totally get the short hair problem, It will grow though just be patient but you look great
  •  

Legit

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Legit on January 01, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
2018 they said?  :)

Looking great hun,  love your hair! X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 01, 2018, 08:44:39 AM
You're looking great.  I can understand the major downer of short hair, but you look fantastic.  I wouldn't have hesitated to force you out of the house.  Don't sit around the house and feel down, that's no way to start off a new year!  New years is a time for crazy wigs and crazy hats anyway. Celebrate the possibilities of what 2018 will bring!

Thank you love!! You're so right I need to learn to embrace what I have. I've wanted to grow my hair for years but fear always stopped me..not anymore [emoji4]

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 01, 2018, 09:47:12 AM
I think you look amazing I totally get the short hair problem, It will grow though just be patient but you look great

Thank you love!! I felt a little better when I just put on my dress and wig and didn't think about it lol

Quote from: Legit on January 01, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
2018 they said?  :)

Gorgeous!! Did u have any surgeries and with who?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •  

tgirlamg

Good to see you around for the New Year Archlord!... Looking fabulous as ever and I love the new hair color!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Legit

@Allisson S , yes i had many surgeries and for those who are wondering. ive started transition a little less than 27 month ago(2 year and 3 month)   at 24 year old.

Breast Augmentation
Rhinoplasty
Chin contouring
Forehead type 1 + brow bossing shaving
Jaw contouring
Tracheal shave ( 2x)
SRS
Liposculpture ( lipo + fat transfert to hips and butt) 2x
Hairline hair transplant ( reconstruction) this is is still recent so its not visible much currently.
Lip and cheeks injection with Revanesse
microblading to eyebrows

I also have 4 more planned for 2018:

January : VFS with dr haben
February : another revision to my fat transfer to hips
February : Fat transfer to lip and cheeks
This summer TBA: Rib removal/compression
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

Izzy Grace

I dont know if this is a good thing or crazy... I'm pretty anxious and yet... here I am for better or worse.
Starting Weight Oct 17: 234#  ♦  Current Weight 190#  ♦  Goal Weight: 155#  ♦  To Go: 35#

•  

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Legit on January 01, 2018, 03:29:25 PM
@Allisson S , yes i had many surgeries and for those who are wondering. ive started transition a little less than 27 month ago(2 year and 3 month)   at 24 year old.

Breast Augmentation
Rhinoplasty
Chin contouring
Jaw contouring
Tracheal shave ( 2x)
SRS
Hairline hair transplant ( reconstruction) this is is still recent so its not visible much currently.
microblading to eyebrows

Rib removal???? That's really a thing?  What's the purpose of having ribs removed?
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Izzy Grace on January 02, 2018, 03:45:25 AM
I dont know if this is a good thing or crazy... I'm pretty anxious and yet... here I am for better or worse.

If it makes you feel better, it's a good thing. You're looking good. A little brow shaping and you'll be well on your way. ☺
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Legit

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 02, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
Rib removal???? That's really a thing?  What's the purpose of having ribs removed?

There is 2 method : 
1: getting 1 or 2 of the lowest rib removed
2: getting the lowest ribs broken by surgeon and reshaped ( compressed inside) so you end up with smaller waist.
You have to wear a corset 24/7 after until its healed.

My friend who did the second method lost 3 inch (friom 26 to 23)
  •  

Roll

It's not a good thing, it's a great thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D <3

Seriously, you are going to get addicted to selfies now like I did.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Izzy Grace

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 02, 2018, 07:59:10 AM
If it makes you feel better, it's a good thing. You're looking good. A little brow shaping and you'll be well on your way. ☺

Really? I have trouble not seeing this skewed I think. Makes me want FFS and Rhino.

I know! Also theres hair on my hands. I have this stupid job that will fire me if they find out, so I'm incognito (boysuit mode everyday 8-5) until I can find another one thats inclusive. I'm not sure if I should even mention I'm trans or if I should just find out potential new workplace policies secret agent style and then reveal it later after I'm hired. It's a whole thing.

I tried to shave my knuckles but it left the pores. then I tried plucking but still left the pores.

Quote from: Roll on January 02, 2018, 10:23:05 AM
It's not a good thing, it's a great thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D <3

Seriously, you are going to get addicted to selfies now like I did.

<sheepish grin>
I already have like a ton. I take a ton then delete down to the "good" ones, but then I get self conscious about my face angles, heh. I almost posted like 3 or 4 but then chickened out!
Starting Weight Oct 17: 234#  ♦  Current Weight 190#  ♦  Goal Weight: 155#  ♦  To Go: 35#

•  

natalie.ashlyne

I love your eyes in that pic
  •  

Megan.

You look fab hun, the hair colour suits, and body-shape looks great [emoji5].

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

gg

How do you think I look? I just wanted to post an ordinary picture that I think actually looks like me everyday. I do wear a little makeup and fix my hair when I go outside though, lol.

Do I look like a female? Some people I came out two recently saw this picture and said that I looked really ugly and like a guy. I just want an honest opinion.

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Legit on January 01, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

Breast Augmentation
Rhinoplasty
Chin contouring
Jaw contouring
Tracheal shave ( 2x)
SRS
microblading to eyebrows

Hi I am just curious  on the cost of all that as I am starting to look myself for surgeries
  •