Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Quote from: gg on January 02, 2018, 11:01:37 PM
haha! Thank you! Everyone tells me to smile when they see that picture. I do smile and laugh all the time. I'm a very easygoing and happy person, but when I pose for selfies I get all "serious" lol!

You are gorgeous!

I would stay away from naturally hostile environments... those are angry self loathing people that belittle others to improve how they feel about their pathetic lives. That's up there with how cis gendered women get rated on hot or not websites. I would stick with the opinions of trusted friends to give you the real truth, and leave the trolls to their caves.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

If that's a first time getting dolled up Gabriella, then damn... I think you got skills! You look amazingly polished and completely sexy. I love It! You were born for this. 😊
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

gg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 03, 2018, 07:41:34 AM
I would stay away from naturally hostile environments... those are angry self loathing people that belittle others to improve how they feel about their pathetic lives. That's up there with how cis gendered women get rated on hot or not websites. I would stick with the opinions of trusted friends to give you the real truth, and leave the trolls to their caves.

Well I didn't post my picture for them to rate me or anything like that. It was just my profile picture on the forum I've owned for a long time. It's mostly only a couple hundred men and I've been friends with some of them for 20 years.
That's kind of what hurt me so deeply. It was only one guy who actually said it, but a couple more concurred with him.
Most of them have treated me better than I could have ever imagined.

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

TonyaW

Felt fabulous anyway.  Can't ever seem to catch a decent smile in a selfie.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

gabriella8713

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 03, 2018, 07:46:40 AM
If that's a first time getting dolled up Gabriella, then damn... I think you got skills! You look amazingly polished and completely sexy. I love It! You were born for this.

Wow after a long shift at work having to be back in "boy mode" this has made my night, thank you so much :D And thank all you girls for the lovely comments  ^-^ I had a lot of help from a friend with it actually, still have a lot to learn myself!

And if I'm honest that was probably the best shot of the lot. Here's a couple more, i think I look more boyish in these, but it's made me quite hopeful for the future and what HRT might do, especially after seeing some of the amazing transformations on here!

•  

gabriella8713

Quote from: gg on January 03, 2018, 09:27:43 AM
Well I didn't post my picture for them to rate me or anything like that. It was just my profile picture on the forum I've owned for a long time. It's mostly only a couple hundred men and I've been friends with some of them for 20 years.
That's kind of what hurt me so deeply. It was only one guy who actually said it, but a couple more concurred with him.
Most of them have treated me better than I could have ever imagined.

I agree with Harley, there are always miserable people looking to bring down others to make themselves feel better, they aren't worth your time, try to focus on the ones that have treated you well instead, as you said they outnumber the bad.
  •  

Faith

Quote... i think I look more boyish in these ...

I'm trying Gabriella but I don't see the boyish look that you're referring to.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: gabriella8713 on January 03, 2018, 04:46:04 PM
Wow after a long shift at work having to be back in "boy mode" this has made my night, thank you so much :D And thank all you girls for the lovely comments  ^-^ I had a lot of help from a friend with it actually, still have a lot to learn myself!

And if I'm honest that was probably the best shot of the lot. Here's a couple more, i think I look more boyish in these, but it's made me quite hopeful for the future and what HRT might do, especially after seeing some of the amazing transformations on here!

Well, you need to stick with this friend and take in all she can teach you. You look great. I had a few coaches over the years, and I still get help. It's a steep learning curve to step into womanhood without having the years of childhood to find your groove. I'm partial to straight on photos, over the high angled selfies.It shows more of an accurate portrait. You look great, and this is my favorite of the bunch. Your cheekbones are to die for! You have a lot going for you already. You'll do fine.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: TonyaW on January 03, 2018, 02:27:17 PM
Felt fabulous anyway.  Can't ever seem to catch a decent smile in a selfie.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi TonyaW I think you look great I like that outfit it suits you 
  •  

gg

Honestly? I would not ever think that you are anything but a woman. You look very pretty!  Hormones are probably going to REALLY make you blossom!
I'm so excited for you. :)

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Angela Drakken

Ya got nuthin to worry about :3

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

SashaGrace

Do please ignore the mess around me, yet again, my walk in wardrobe room is being used as storage during house remodelling. I have been invited to attend a ball so I went straight to the 'Very' outlet store and found this lovely River Island dress. Was £82.... Mine for £1.75 in the sale ;) I'll post back when I have to wear it out for real with my hair all done :)
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 04, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

Do please ignore the mess around me, yet again, my walk in wardrobe room is being used as storage during house remodelling. I have been invited to attend a ball so I went straight to the 'Very' outlet store and found this lovely River Island dress. Was £82.... Mine for £1.75 in the sale ;) I'll post back when I have to wear it out for real with my hair all done :)

Sasha you are so beautiful. Congrats on an amazing transition!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Mountain Warfare Girl

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 04, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

Hi Sasha, I think both you and that dress is amazing.  You look great in it.
  •  

SashaGrace

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Cassi

Absolutely amazing.  Kinda makes me jealous because I'm so old :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Cali on January 04, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
Absolutely amazing.  Kinda makes me jealous because I'm so old :)
You and me both sister!
  •  

SashaGrace

Thanks again!! Gosh, everyone is so nice today!! :)
  •  

Faith

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 04, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
Thanks again!! Gosh, everyone is so nice today!! :)

Isn't it great when truth and nice say the same thing? ;D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•