News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steele

Quote from: V M on January 05, 2018, 03:52:42 AM
Your cat is very pretty, have you looked at the Pet picture thread! yet? Maybe you can post some pic.s there as well  ;D

Hugs
Oh thanks, I will try it, it's hard to photograph this cat, it has, as we say, pricker in the back.

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 05, 2018, 03:53:06 AM
I think you look good like super cute good and nice kitty
Thank you Natalie!
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Steele on January 05, 2018, 02:49:58 AM
It's me  :)

Wow, you're so cute! And the human holding you is a knockout, too!

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Steele

Quote from: Steph2.0 on January 05, 2018, 08:07:30 AM
Wow, you're so cute! And the human holding you is a knockout, too!

- Stephanie
Very funny  ;D
  •  

tgirlamg

Wow!... Once again, I lay low for a couple days and the doors of fabulous swing wide!!!

Tonya looking lovely sister!!!, Gabriella!!... I totally agree you are channeling Lauren Graham!!!, Sasha!!... Killing it as always and that dress is working!!! Jess my always fabulous sister... I am honored to be traveling in the time machine with you!... I'm gonna beat you to 57 by a month!!!...CDHD and Steele!!! Looking Beautiful!!!...Welcome aboard my new fabulous sisters!!!! Good to have you with us!!!

Onward we go!!!!

Ashley 😀💗🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Steele

tgirlamc, you are so positive, and your photos shine. Are you an angel from the sky?  :angel:
  •  

gg

Quote from: Steele on January 06, 2018, 01:44:04 AM
tgirlamc, you are so positive, and your photos shine. Are you an angel from the sky?  :angel:

I agree! tgirlamc, you are always so positive and encouraging to others.
"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Sarah_P

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Sarah_P

Ashley is the like the shining beacon leading us on- beautiful, feminine, and most of all happy!  :) :)
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

tgirlamg

Steele!... GG!...Sarah_P!

Thank You, my fabulous friends, for the kind words!!!... What a lovely way to start my day!!!
I don't know about the angel part but, saving the world is on my "to do" list!!! 😀!!!

I think I am at a point in my life where I just don't see the point in spending too much time being less than positive! I want all of you to join me here because, the view is incredible and not to be missed!!!

Onward we go brave sisters

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

Btw GG... Love your new avatar!!! Gorgeous!!! ❤️
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

SashaGrace

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 05, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
Wow!... Once again, I lay low for a couple days and the doors of fabulous swing wide!!!

...Sasha!!... Killing it as always and that dress is working!!!...

Onward we go!!!!

Ashley 😀💗🌻

Thanks Ashley!! Waiting around for FFS now to really finish the job :)
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Cassi

Where would you need the FFS?  You look awesome!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 06, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Sasha... After FFS we will need to start a new thread for you titled:

"You Look Insanely Mega-Gorgeous Darling!!!!" 😀!!!!

Hugs Sista'

A 😀❤️🌻

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cali on January 06, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

Totally agree I would not change a thing
  •  

Steele

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 06, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Hmm, maybe you will not be so critical to yourself? I also thought about FFS, but then I said to myself: "stop, are you crazy?" We are not dolls to seek for ideal facial features!
I saw some people with big chin or that... hmm I don't know how to say, this ledge above eyes - and I thought they really need FFS, but you?
  •  

SashaGrace

Quote from: Cali on January 06, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 06, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
Sasha... After FFS we will need to start a new thread for you titled:

"You Look Insanely Mega-Gorgeous Darling!!!!" 😀!!!!

Hugs Sista'

A 😀❤️🌻

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 06, 2018, 11:23:10 AM
Totally agree I would not change a thing

Quote from: Steele on January 06, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
Hmm, maybe you will not be so critical to yourself? I also thought about FFS, but then I said to myself: "stop, are you crazy?" We are not dolls to seek for ideal facial features!
I saw some people with big chin or that... hmm I don't know how to say, this ledge above eyes - and I thought they really need FFS, but you?

Thanks a lot everyone but I can still see a few features that I think could be better. My nose looks fine but the septum is twisted from a break years ago and I get terrible sinus issues and snore like a trooper so for practical reasons I'd like that that done better this time and while they are at it they can go something as nice, straight and cute as possible, as well as jaw restructure and endoscopic eye lift. I think that's enough really. I've had my boobs done now and I'm happy with those, after all that is done, I think I'll be finished :D
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

gabriella8713

Quote from: Steele on January 05, 2018, 02:49:58 AM
It's me  :)

Don't mean to just echo everyone else here, but you do look very cute  :)

And thanks for positivity again all, I'm full of all kinds of doubts about myself right now and the kind words here actually helped me open up about this to a couple of close friends (and so far the response from them has been great  :D) so much love to you all ❤ Oh and now that you mention it, I see the Lauren Graham thing too  ;D
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: gabriella8713 on January 06, 2018, 05:50:38 PM
And thanks for positivity again all, I'm full of all kinds of doubts about myself right now and the kind words here actually helped me open up about this to a couple of close friends (and so far the response from them has been great  :D) so much love to you all ❤ Oh and now that you mention it, I see the Lauren Graham thing too  ;D

Behold the power of positive posting!!! ❤️ 

This warms my heart to see your post Gabriella!!!... Kudos on the brave step with your friends and congrats on the good reaction!... many brave steps will follow and it gets easier and easier to show your true face to the world!!! 👩!!!!

I know that this process can be filled with doubts and they can be overwhelming at times but,  I have NO DOUBT that you can make your life whatever you want it to be little sister!!! I want you to take a look at your worries!...The ones that you can do something about... Do something about! or, make a plan to deal with them in the future and set them aside for now... The ones that involve things you have no control over... let them go!... They serve no purpose and are unneeded weight in your journey!

The process of transforming your life into what you need it to be is a powerful and incredible thing dear sister... I want you to free yourself to enjoy every step!!!... An amazing life awaits you!!!

Onward we go brave girl...

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

Steele

Quote from: gabriella8713 on January 06, 2018, 05:50:38 PM
Don't mean to just echo everyone else here, but you do look very cute  :)

Thank you Gabriella very much, and all others. You are on the right way!
  •  

TonyaW

Ok I finally did something with my hair.

And I'm really liking this outfit I wore today.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: TonyaW on January 09, 2018, 10:05:07 PM
Ok I finally did something with my hair.

And I'm really liking this outfit I wore today.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Looks good!  I wish my hair would do what I told it to do.  The outfit looks really good on you as well, good choice!
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •