News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyaW

Quote from: Artesia on January 09, 2018, 10:23:28 PM
Looks good!  I wish my hair would do what I told it to do.  The outfit looks really good on you as well, good choice!
Thanks☺.

I had a coupon and a gift card so got a cut and style at ULTA.  Hadn't even had a trim in about 18 months. Only thing is now I think I need to learn how to use a curling iron.  Then I'll see if it does what I want.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: TonyaW on January 09, 2018, 10:05:07 PM
Ok I finally did something with my hair.

And I'm really liking this outfit I wore today.

Hi Tonya your looking good I like your hair the colour suits you
  •  

Steele

TonyaW, I like your smile and your hair color, I just got the similar one  :laugh:
  •  

Dee Marshall

I too got my hair done did!

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Dee Marshall on January 10, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
I too got my hair done did!

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.
Looks good love the hair cut it is simalar to  the hair style I want
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

This was my woke up this morning no make up other than yesterdays eyeliner which was all smudged

•  

TonyaW

Thanks ladies.

I used progressively darker shades of red on the last two colorings.  Think I'm going to stick with this one.

Finally got a decent smile in a selfie.  Maybe I just needed the curls to make me smile. 

•  

gabriella8713

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 06, 2018, 10:04:49 PM
Behold the power of positive posting!!! ❤️ 

This warms my heart to see your post Gabriella!!!... Kudos on the brave step with your friends and congrats on the good reaction!... many brave steps will follow and it gets easier and easier to show your true face to the world!!! 👩!!!!

I know that this process can be filled with doubts and they can be overwhelming at times but,  I have NO DOUBT that you can make your life whatever you want it to be little sister!!! I want you to take a look at your worries!...The ones that you can do something about... Do something about! or, make a plan to deal with them in the future and set them aside for now... The ones that involve things you have no control over... let them go!... They serve no purpose and are unneeded weight in your journey!

The process of transforming your life into what you need it to be is a powerful and incredible thing dear sister... I want you to free yourself to enjoy every step!!!... An amazing life awaits you!!!

Onward we go brave girl...

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

Thank you for the lovely words Ashley ❤️ I think the other girls here are right you are an angel  :D
  •  

Hannah Samira

Hiya, been a while since I posted!! This pictures were actually taken quite a long time before Christmas, I just never got around to uploading them!!

Got a new wig coming in the post too, blonde this time ;) x
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 10, 2018, 03:43:37 PM
This was my woke up this morning no make up other than yesterdays eyeliner which was all smudged

Ah, what a cute bunny.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Cali on January 12, 2018, 09:49:00 AM
Ah, what a cute bunny.

I wanna get my nose pierced too but I have so many problems with my sinus.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Hannah Samira on January 12, 2018, 08:58:35 AM
Hiya, been a while since I posted!! This pictures were actually taken quite a long time before Christmas, I just never got around to uploading them!!

You look great you literally look like some of the college girls around where I live
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cali on January 12, 2018, 09:49:42 AM
I wanna get my nose pierced too but I have so many problems with my sinus.
I have both sides of my nose done upper and lower belly button ears tongue I had my hips pierced to but they got infected. I had a look of "girly" piercing when I was male it helped me even though I was made fun of a bit I still loved them.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 12, 2018, 11:34:35 AM
I have both sides of my nose done upper and lower belly button ears tongue I had my hips pierced to but they got infected. I had a look of "girly" piercing when I was male it helped me even though I was made fun of a bit I still loved them.

It seems like a nose piercing would feel like a permanent booger and drive you nuts.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 12, 2018, 12:37:00 PM
It seems like a nose piercing would feel like a permanent booger and drive you nuts.

I've never like body piercings (brow, nose, etc). oddly enough, I always liked belly-button piercings. My wife as well. We're too scared of infection to get them though.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Cassi

Hips?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Faith on January 12, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
I've never like body piercings (brow, nose, etc). oddly enough, I always liked belly-button piercings. My wife as well. We're too scared of infection to get them though.

I once hooked up with a guy who had his dick pierced. It made doing oral sex on him a bit harder. I can't even imagine how much that must of hurt. He claimed it didn't hurt much but it had to!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Cali on January 12, 2018, 12:44:55 PM
Hips?
Its a surface piercing/implant. The'yre notorious for infection and migrating out/rejecting.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

Steele

Quote from: Hannah Samira on January 12, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

I like your style, long hair suits you  :)
  •