Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: Angela Drakken on January 12, 2018, 02:08:03 PM
Its a surface piercing/implant. The'yre notorious for infection and migrating out/rejecting.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Thanks!  I'll stick with my wanting my nose pierced. :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

mm

Julia1996, I don't see why someone would want a penis piercing seems like it could only cause problems with most everything you would do.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: mm on January 12, 2018, 05:18:46 PM
Julia1996, I don't see why someone would want a penis piercing seems like it could only cause problems with most everything you would do.

I don't either. It made giving him oral much harder. His piercing was pretty large. He had talked about anal but I told him unless he took his piercing out the best he would get from me was a BJ. I wasn't about to have my backdoor shredded.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

mm

I would think that BJ would even hurt for him with the pulling it would get.  You also have to be aware of it all the time so no fun for you either.
  •  

Izzy Grace

Quote from: Hannah Samira on January 12, 2018, 08:58:35 AM
Hiya, been a while since I posted!! This pictures were actually taken quite a long time before Christmas, I just never got around to uploading them!!

Got a new wig coming in the post too, blonde this time ;) x

You look incredible. Is that a wig? Do you mind if I ask if its real hair or synth? MY hair is still growing out. It's funny cause I used to say all the time it grows so fast, but dang it no it doesnt, lol.

You must really know your wig care it looks totally real. I dont have that down yet, my wig looks great up front but a bit frizzy in back and I cant seem to quite get it past that.
Starting Weight Oct 17: 234#  ♦  Current Weight 190#  ♦  Goal Weight: 155#  ♦  To Go: 35#

•  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 12, 2018, 05:42:26 PM
I don't either. It made giving him oral much harder. His piercing was pretty large. He had talked about anal but I told him unless he took his piercing out the best he would get from me was a BJ. I wasn't about to have my backdoor shredded.
i thought penis piercings made intercourse feel better, at least that's what a guy told me, I didn't hook up with him or anything because like you I was nervous.
  •  

Dani

Quote from: mm on January 12, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

And I don't see why I would want a penis. (Period)  :-X
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Dani on January 13, 2018, 06:23:14 PM
And I don't see why I would want a penis. (Period)  :-X

A penis period just sounds painful regardless.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on January 13, 2018, 06:30:14 PM
A penis period just sounds painful regardless.

Especially the PERIOD part, ouch.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Izzy Grace on January 13, 2018, 12:07:03 PM
You look incredible. Is that a wig? Do you mind if I ask if its real hair or synth? MY hair is still growing out. It's funny cause I used to say all the time it grows so fast, but dang it no it doesnt, lol.

You must really know your wig care it looks totally real. I dont have that down yet, my wig looks great up front but a bit frizzy in back and I cant seem to quite get it past that.

Just saw that. I learned that a lot of the frizz is just the nature of cheap wigs and there isn't a whole lot to do about it but get a better wig. However what I've been doing that helps a ton with my most recent is I bought some mane n' tail detangler (yes, it's for horses too) and some wig specific brushes, and make it a point to keep it in the netting it came in. I bought some plastic stands but they suck compared to the netting for keeping it from frizzing and tangling.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

V M

:police:  Let's get back on topic gals - Post your fabulous

Thank you

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

A Few pics before my first movie date with a guy

•  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 13, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

Very Nice.  Hope you had a wonderful date.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Artesia

Looking good!  Have fun on that date!
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Roll

Truly awesome!! I'm so jealous of you right now. :)

(Is this the guy I think you mentioned in another thread that people thought was hot and were jealous he asked you out? Am I remembering that right at all?)
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Roll on January 13, 2018, 10:07:05 PM
Truly awesome!! I'm so jealous of you right now. :)

(Is this the guy I think you mentioned in another thread that people thought was hot and were jealous he asked you out? Am I remembering that right at all?)

Hi Roll yes it was the same guy the movie was sold out and we went to get a drink than went for a cold winter walk and came back to my place and watched movies on Netflix had some popcorn  and talked and started to cuddle. I had my first kiss yaahh totally  cool he left at 430 am  I can't sleep just keep thinking about the whole night and him. He smelled so good never thought of this stuff before wow it is different.

Quote from: Artesia on January 13, 2018, 09:10:42 PM
Looking good!  Have fun on that date!

Thank you and I did loved

Quote from: Cali on January 13, 2018, 08:38:19 PM
Very Nice.  Hope you had a wonderful date.

Thank you it was perfect I was so nervous.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 14, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

Hi Roll yes it was the same guy the movie was sold out and we went to get a drink than went for a cold winter walk and came back to my place and watched movies on Netflix had some popcorn  and talked and started to cuddle. I had my first kiss yaahh totally  cool he left at 430 am  I can't sleep just keep thinking about the whole night and him. He smelled so good never thought of this stuff before wow it is different.

Thank you and I did loved

Thank you it was perfect I was so nervous.
Aw that's so great!! I'm happy for you [emoji4] how did you meet? I wanna see a pic! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Roll

This is a pure squee moment if there ever was one!!!

(And to go back on topic, I actually forgot to say in my first post that you are looking completely beautiful!!)
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Sarah_P

That is so awesome! I agree with Ellie, SQUEEE!!!! Congratulations!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

tgirlamg

Congrats Natalie!!!!  Squee indeed!!! 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •