Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: I Am Jess on January 17, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
Thank you Denise. And no it's not a picture of one of my cis girlfriends ;)  You've made a remarkable change too.

And thank you for the kind words Ashley, Cali, Sarah and Kathy.

Here is where I started from about three years ago....and now

Jess,

You sure give hope to this old hag :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: I Am Jess on January 17, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
Thank you Denise. And no it's not a picture of one of my cis girlfriends ;)  You've made a remarkable change too.

And thank you for the kind words Ashley, Cali, Sarah and Kathy.

Here is where I started from about three years ago....and now

I still think you look super hot  you can rock anything
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 17, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
I still think you look super hot  you can rock anything

For sure, and I still think you two are sisters!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cali on January 17, 2018, 07:55:55 PM
For sure, and I still think you two are sisters!

Thank you but  I wish I don't look half as good as Jess
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 17, 2018, 08:01:10 PM
Thank you but  I wish I don't look half as good as Jess

Yes you do and you're just beginning.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 17, 2018, 08:18:04 PM
Thank you, You are way to sweet :)

My niece says I am way more sweet now - must have something to do with the drugs I'm taking :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cali on January 17, 2018, 08:19:37 PM
My niece says I am way more sweet now - must have something to do with the drugs I'm taking :)

Lol Could be my work partner says I can be sweet or a B, I say I learned from the best and stair at her
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 17, 2018, 08:34:43 PM
Lol Could be my work partner says I can be sweet or a B, I say I learned from the best and stair at her

My daughter has a shirt that says "You've Messed With The Wrong Witch".  Haven't gotten to the B stage yet and really haven't had any mental or emotional changes that I can tell.  So, another personality trait I can look forward to, whoopee!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 16, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

You still look good for going through that much pain and torcher 

All those years of suffering made it so I could do it gracefully, lol.

And Jess, your transition is seriously mind blowing.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

gabriella8713

Quote from: I Am Jess on January 16, 2018, 01:06:43 PM
Got to go to a party on Saturday night.  People did not believe I'm 56.....the magic of E and transition...

Absolutely stunning ! Are you sure you're 56??
  •  

I Am Jess

Thanks for the kind words everyone. 

It's taken a lot of hard work to get to where I'm at.  I've still got about 15 pounds to lose but I've made some great progress.  It's amazing that even after almost 3 years on HRT my body is still changing.  I've noticed my butt and hips are filling out some and my breasts are still filling in and changing shape.  I'm sure I will continue to develop for another few years.

I was told by some that I was going to be an ugly woman.  I was too tall.  I was too big.  Don't let anyone keep you from realizing the person you can become.  If I had listened to those people I would still be miserable and not be the person I am now.  It's not easy and it's not quick but incredible change is possible if you really want it.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: I Am Jess on January 19, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

It's taken a lot of hard work to get to where I'm at.  I've still got about 15 pounds to lose but I've made some great progress.  It's amazing that even after almost 3 years on HRT my body is still changing.  I've noticed my butt and hips are filling out some and my breasts are still filling in and changing shape.  I'm sure I will continue to develop for another few years.

I was told by some that I was going to be an ugly woman.  I was too tall.  I was too big.  Don't let anyone keep you from realizing the person you can become.  If I had listened to those people I would still be miserable and not be the person I am now.  It's not easy and it's not quick but incredible change is possible if you really want it.

Hopefully, you got the last laugh at those debunkers?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

DawnOday

Ohh Noes

I don't want my butt to get bigger. Rounder yes. bigger no. 'D
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Katie Jade

OMG, so really inspiring. roll on 3 more years for me....
thanks for this
Katie

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Harley Quinn

New coat for my favorite swing dress... forgive my makeup... it was a late night followed by an early morning.

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 20, 2018, 04:51:55 PM
New coat for my favorite swing dress... forgive my makeup... it was a late night followed by an early morning.

Looks great  Harley  makes you have a classy sophisticated look to you
  •  

gabriella8713

That's pretty inspiring I can't wait to see what kind of changes are in store for me  :D so if you don't mind indulging me again here's getting dressed up round 2 :) went out and got my own makeup this time (who knew how expensive being a girl could be!), a few long sleeve dressed (hide the arms lol) and had my nails done, bliss haha  :angel:

•  

gabriella8713

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 20, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

You look classy as hell Harley  :D and if I haven't said already I love your hair (mines just a wig at this point lol)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 20, 2018, 04:57:46 PM
Looks great  Harley  makes you have a classy sophisticated look to you
It's definitely not my standard leather motorcycle jacket...  Moving on up...  :P

Quote from: gabriella8713 on January 20, 2018, 05:27:56 PM
You look classy as hell Harley  :D and if I haven't said already I love your hair (mines just a wig at this point lol)
Thank you.  :)  My hair is coming around...  I rocked wigs for the last 20+ years.  My natural hair is a recent development.  You have time, it'll come in faster than you think. (unless its curly, then you got a wait...)  ;)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •