News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Quote from: gabriella8713 on January 20, 2018, 05:25:25 PM
That's pretty inspiring I can't wait to see what kind of changes are in store for me  :D so if you don't mind indulging me again here's getting dressed up round 2 :) went out and got my own makeup this time (who knew how expensive being a girl could be!), a few long sleeve dressed (hide the arms lol) and had my nails done, bliss haha  :angel:

I am loving the pictures.  Feel free to toss them out here any time.  You're rocking the Fabulous monicker, and very good with makeup.  Oh makeup is god awful expensive, but its fun!  Still one of the cheaper and healthier habits to have.  ;)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

gabriella8713

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 20, 2018, 05:47:04 PM
I am loving the pictures.  Feel free to toss them out here any time.  You're rocking the Fabulous monicker, and very good with makeup.  Oh makeup is god awful expensive, but its fun!  Still one of the cheaper and healthier habits to have.  ;)

Thank you! but the makeup is all down to a lovely friend of mine (see left), I'm learning but still have to get the hang of it yet, feels like there's so much to catch up on!

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: gabriella8713 on January 20, 2018, 06:05:19 PM
Thank you! but the makeup is all down to a lovely friend of mine (see left), I'm learning but still have to get the hang of it yet, feels like there's so much to catch up on!

Love the filter... You two are adorable.  :)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

FinallyMichelle

😊 Everyone looks so good, makes me glad that I have a technology deficiency and can't post pictures. No way I can compare to all of you.

I haven't worn makeup in over a year. I don't know what I am doing and am too lazy to learn I suppose. I have a lot of stuff though that my friends gave me and never showed me how to apply, spent a little time on YouTube but I ended up looking more like Ronald McDonald so gave that up.

It is frustrating waiting for curly hair to grow and yours is even curlier than mine Harley. There is about a 6 inch difference between my hair wet and dry. It's about 3 inches below my breasts wet and 1-2 inches above my nipples when it's dry. I know, I know, strange way to measure my hair, how do you girls judge hair length? Last year the bottom 10-12 inches of my hair was all Shirley Temple curls, now it must be too heavy because it rarely does that anymore. I love my hair though, it's about the only thing that I do like. 😹😹 I think that it must be false advertising for men. They probably see the hair and go Oooooo! then get a closer look and go Awww! 😆 What do I know though, men are strange and I have no idea what they like.

Everyone does indeed look fabulous and it only gets better from here. 😊
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: gabriella8713 on January 20, 2018, 06:05:19 PM

You both look super cute like sisters too, make up can be tricky try watching youtube videos and just have fun with it and it gets so much faster and easier the more you do it
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well it is not the best pic of me very busy and stressful day I went shopping with my bbf and bought some more clothes yaa this shirt shows a little cleavage it is a start

•  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 22, 2018, 05:57:56 PM
Well it is not the best pic of me very busy and stressful day I went shopping with my bbf and bought some more clothes yaa this shirt shows a little cleavage it is a start

You look great little sister and your blouse isn't bad either :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on January 22, 2018, 06:00:00 PM
You look great little sister and your blouse isn't bad either :)

Thank you Cassi  you are sweet
  •  

Camouflage

I'll be starting HRT in a month and I couldn't be any more thrilled (hence my smile  :D). Meanwhile I'm taking make-up lessons from a fellow transitioning lady.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Camouflage on January 24, 2018, 01:10:18 PM
I'll be starting HRT in a month and I couldn't be any more thrilled (hence my smile  :D). Meanwhile I'm taking make-up lessons from a fellow transitioning lady.

Definitely beautiful eyes.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Camouflage on January 24, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

Congratulations I could not tell you have not been on it already you look great
  •  

Cassi

So, as far as knowing who Cassi is, my daughter, niece and youngest sister.  My niece was too young to have known what her grandmother looked like before the alcoholism took over so she missed out on the resemblance of my mother and my other sister in my new avatar pic. 

My niece sent the picture to my sister who doesn't know anything to get a "gauge" and the plan was to say that I was the older sister she never knew she had.

Anyway, niece sends picture and sister replies "How long did it take your mom to look like that?  She looks good (referring to my youngest sister).  Problem is that my brother and youngest sister both have brown eyes, lol.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well today is 13 months on hrt  for me i am seeing some body changes

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on January 24, 2018, 04:20:29 PM
So, as far as knowing who Cassi is, my daughter, niece and youngest sister.  My niece was too young to have known what her grandmother looked like before the alcoholism took over so she missed out on the resemblance of my mother and my other sister in my new avatar pic. 

My niece sent the picture to my sister who doesn't know anything to get a "gauge" and the plan was to say that I was the older sister she never knew she had.

Anyway, niece sends picture and sister replies "How long did it take your mom to look like that?  She looks good (referring to my youngest sister).  Problem is that my brother and youngest sister both have brown eyes, lol.

You look good in your avatar pic you already look like a female
  •  

Sarah_P

My first day at work living full time!! ...not the work. Well, yes, the work too. I work full time. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!  ;D

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Sarah_P on January 24, 2018, 08:16:05 PM
My first day at work living full time!! ...not the work. Well, yes, the work too. I work full time. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!  ;D

So cool Sarah Congratulations you look so happy
  •  

Sarah_P

--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Roll

SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That name tag better say Sarah on it. :D

And Natalie, showing off dem legs, very nice. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Roll on January 24, 2018, 09:56:24 PM
SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That name tag better say Sarah on it. :D

And Natalie, showing off dem legs, very nice. ;D

ELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!! Thank you!!! It does say Sarah! I'll be wearing the nametags for at least a week, that'll catch most of our regular patrons. I still break out in giggles now and then thinking about finally being me from now on.  :icon_giggle:
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

V M

Congrats Sarah  :icon_chick:  Sounds like your day came with some awesome sauce  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •