Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

WOW!!! Sarah_P!!! Congrats my beautiful little sister!!! what an awesome milestone!... Enjoy every moment! :)!!!

Camouflage!!!... Congrats as well on the HRT milestone! Welcome to your new life beautiful! :)!!!

Gabriela and Natalie!.. Both looking gorgeous and Happy!!! Yayyyyy! :)!!!!!

I was feeling okay lookin' for an old lady in a new top today...

by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go Fabulous Sisters!!!

Ashley ;)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: Sarah_P on January 24, 2018, 09:23:48 PM
I am! It feels so good to be free!

Yes it does.  Congrats!

It might confuse the clientele for a bit, but they'll get over it.  (I still squee a bit inside when I catch a glimpse of myself at work)

Ashley, old?  Please.  You look better than most women in their 20s and 30s.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Roll

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 25, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
WOW!!! Sarah_P!!! Congrats my beautiful little sister!!! what an awesome milestone!... Enjoy every moment! :)!!!

Camouflage!!!... Congrats as well on the HRT milestone! Welcome to your new life beautiful! :)!!!

Ohhhhh, love that top!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Sarah_P

V M, Colleen, thank you!!

Ashley- thank you too, big sister!! I agree with Ellie, love that top!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Ashley ;)

Thank you Ashley and you are not just ok looking you look amazingly beautiful as always you have such a great style
  •  

tgirlamg

Colleen, Roll, Sarah and Natalie!... Thanks for the sweet words little sisters... I scored a number of tops by this company in the last couple weeks on my favorite shopping site...all unique colors and designs!... Looking forward to summer weather!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Charlie Nicki

Ashley ;)

Ashley! Beautiful as usual.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Alycya

Remember to smile!!!

- Yes, i will do better next time lol ....

"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alycya on January 26, 2018, 08:32:06 AM
Remember to smile!!!

- Yes, i will do better next time lol ....

You look good yes smiling would add to your beauty love your hair too
  •  

Camouflage

Cassi, Nataly and Ashley, thank you for being so sweet!!! You too are lovely looking gals :)

•  

tgirlamg

Thank You Charlie!!! But, ya wanna talk fabulous?  How about your new avatar sister?

Alycya!!!! Sorella Mia!!!... So good to see you here with us! You should grace us with your presence more often my beautiful Italian sister!... I hope all is well for you in Life and Love!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀❤️🌻

•  

Alycya

Thanks Natalie :)

Ashley!!!

Things are changing here, maybe i will start a new job next month ... It seems that 2018 is going to be a great year ;)

Onwards we go Sister!!!  :eusa_dance:

Love <3

Alysha
"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Alycya on January 26, 2018, 02:10:06 PM
Thanks Natalie :)

Ashley!!!

Things are changing here, maybe i will start a new job next month ... It seems that 2018 is going to be a great year ;)

Onwards we go Sister!!!  :eusa_dance:

Love <3

Alysha

Alysha!!!

Oooo!!! Exciting news!... This year IS going to be a good one sister!!!... I have no doubts 😀 I will send you an email with all the latest news soon!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ciao!...

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

Alycya

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 26, 2018, 02:20:26 PM
Alysha!!!

Oooo!!! Exciting news!... This year IS going to be a good one sister!!!... I have no doubts 😀 I will send you an email with all the latest news soon!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ciao!...

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

Great!!! A Big Hug from Italy  :icon_wave:

Aly

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well next month going to talk to my doctor about FFS to see which surgeon he recommends can't wait

•  

tgirlamg

Ooooo! ...Exciting things in store Natalie!!!... Looking Gorgeous Sis!!!! 👩❤️🌻

•  

SashaGrace

Off out to a birthday event last night, I don't think I scrub up too badly haha

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 28, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

Nice
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 28, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

You look so wonderful in all your dresses I think you were made to where dresses
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 27, 2018, 09:32:51 PM
Ooooo! ...Exciting things in store Natalie!!!... Looking Gorgeous Sis!!!! 👩❤️🌻

Thank you Yes I can't wait my chin and my nose I really want done
  •