Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 28, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
Thank you Yes I can't wait my chin and my nose I really want done

Poor child.  I tell you, you look marvelous and yet you feel you don't!

Don't you know I'm Cassiopeia Athena!  A Goddess and I know best!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

SashaGrace

Quote from: Cassi on January 28, 2018, 01:30:36 PM
Nice

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 28, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
You look so wonderful in all your dresses I think you were made to where dresses

Also thanks :) Sadly the day job doesn't allow such an extravagance. In fact, even blue jeans are banned! So I'm normally caught wearing a much more bland wardrobe. Here's one from a couple of years ago just to show I do own a pair of trousers!!

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 28, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

Also thanks :) Sadly the day job doesn't allow such an extravagance. In fact, even blue jeans are banned! So I'm normally caught wearing a much more bland wardrobe. Here's one from a couple of years ago just to show I do own a pair of trousers!!

You're wearing pants, only men wear trousers :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 28, 2018, 12:08:22 PM
Off out to a birthday event last night, I don't think I scrub up too badly haha

Very pretty!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 28, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

Well you still look great in pants  you just remind me of a Disney princess in your dresses
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 28, 2018, 05:00:39 PM
Well you still look great in pants  you just remind me of a Disney princess in your dresses

Now that you mention it, she does but come to think of it, if you were in a dress, you'd be sister princesses.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on January 28, 2018, 05:02:53 PM
Now that you mention it, she does but come to think of it, if you were in a dress, you'd be sister princesses.

Thank you I did buy myself a black dress just have not worn it anywhere as I have no where special to wear it yet just waiting for the special day
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 28, 2018, 05:38:55 PM
Thank you I did buy myself a black dress just have not worn it anywhere as I have no where special to wear it yet just waiting for the special day

I guess a bought a dress the last time I was out with my daughter though I thought it was some kind of blouse.  So far, I haven't really gotten the desire/drive to be wearing dresses.  Maybe I'm a tom boyish lesbian, we'll see.

It seems each day now I'm discovering something new about myself.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Cassi on January 28, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
I guess a bought a dress the last time I was out with my daughter though I thought it was some kind of blouse.  So far, I haven't really gotten the desire/drive to be wearing dresses.  Maybe I'm a tom boyish lesbian, we'll see.

It seems each day now I'm discovering something new about myself.

I bought a bodycon dress. It's so. Freaking. Hot. Like temperature wise, not sexy wise. I don't quite have the figure for it, doesn't work too well without natural boobs and with the extra fat around mid section, but I still like the look overall.

Those shirt-dresses are weird, I don't understand how people wear them as dresses. Even my sister won't, she always has shorts or leggings underneath them.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

V M

The red sweater I wear when I get up in the morning looks like a dress  :icon_chick:  Goes well with my wedge sandals, bra top cami and faux fur leather bomber
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 28, 2018, 07:21:47 PM
The red sweater I wear when I get up in the morning looks like a dress  :icon_chick:  Goes well with my wedge sandals, bra top cami and faux fur leather bomber

Going to War?  Cami and bomber?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on January 28, 2018, 07:47:32 PM
Going to War?  Cami and bomber?

Yes, going to war on fashion... Perhaps I should get some fishnets and a pair of Dr Martins
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 28, 2018, 08:09:31 PM
Yes, going to war on fashion... Perhaps I should get some fishnets and a pair of Dr Martins

Hummm, going to war and fishing too and who are the Martin twins that are doctors?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

SashaGrace

Thanks everyone! I love the idea of being a Disney Princess, even if it was just for a day, but sadly I don't see it happening anytime soon!
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 29, 2018, 02:04:24 PM
Thanks everyone! I love the idea of being a Disney Princess, even if it was just for a day, but sadly I don't see it happening anytime soon!

Their loss.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Gabriella you look super cute!

Natalie my little sister you get more beautiful each time you post!  Keep up the amazing progress.

Congratulations Sarah on your incredible milestone!  You look so happy!!

Ashley!!  Looking super cute in that top.  I have a couple that are very similar.

Alycya you would look absolutely stunning if you were to smile!!  Let that inner beauty out for the world to see girl!

Sasha you are gorgeous as always little sister!

I am coming up real soon on my 3rd anniversary of starting HRT.  I got a new bra yesterday and wow!  It really makes a difference.  I am finally seeing progress in my body development although I have a long ways to go.  I found the cute body suit for less than $12 at the Nordstrom Rack.  So here's to all my sisters who are rocking the fabulous forum!!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: I Am Jess on January 29, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

Natalie my little sister you get more beautiful each time you post!  Keep up the amazing progress.

Ashley!!  Looking super cute in that top.  I have a couple that are very similar.

Alycya you would look absolutely stunning if you were to smile!!  Let that inner beauty out for the world to see girl!

I am coming up real soon on my 3rd anniversary of starting HRT.  I got a new bra yesterday and wow!  It really makes a difference.  I am finally seeing progress in my body development although I have a long ways to go.  I found the cute body suit for less than $12 at the Nordstrom Rack.  So here's to all my sisters who are rocking the fabulous forum!!

I'm glad I'm a lesbian!  You ROCK! 
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Trini

Me last Saturday at a convention before dancing my ass off at the rave. :p

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: I Am Jess on January 29, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

Aww thank you Jess, both you and Ashley are an inspiration to me you both look amazing and are so kind :)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Trini on January 30, 2018, 11:55:05 PM
Me last Saturday at a convention before dancing my ass off at the rave. :p

Trini you looking pretty love the bow and choker you match perfectly
  •