The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gv2002

SashaGrace you look so pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

I Am Jess

Men don't make passes at girls who wear glasses......or 6'2" 56 year old transwomen....

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I dunno, they seem to like me when I wear mine.  I'm digging it on you, kind of an 80's vibe.

And I've spent waaaaaaay too much time on Southwest planes.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: I Am Jess on January 31, 2018, 03:49:57 PM
Men don't make passes at girls who wear glasses......or 6'2" 56 year old transwomen....

Thank goodness! I'm sick of men making passes anyway.

You, however, look cute! I'd make passes at you any ol' time.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Cassi

What are you doing in the Mile High Club? :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

Jess!!!... Absolutely Adorable look on you!!! Lovin' it my gorgeous sister!!!

Trini!!!... You've got hella style girl!!!... We don't cya enough around these parts but I always love your style when we do!!!

Sasha!!!... You make everything look good!... You could wear a burlap bag and still look like a princess!!!

Hugs to All

A 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Alycya

Today has been a great day! At the restaurant, in shops, walking around ... nobody has misgendered me  :)

A cashier in a shop who knew me before to start hrt asked me if I had a twin brother LOL!  ;D

"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

tgirlamg

Sorella Mia!!!

There she is!!!... looking gorgeous my dear and a bit more smile than last time so I will put that down as things moving the right direction!!!... Looks like a cold damp day in Italy but you shine like the sun!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

A 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well I totally think they would for you, they suit you
  •  

roseyfox

I rather not
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Alycya on February 03, 2018, 03:41:35 PM
Today has been a great day! At the restaurant, in shops, walking around ... nobody has misgendered me  :)

A cashier in a shop who knew me before to start hrt asked me if I had a twin brother LOL!  ;D

Ah, you European actresses are all the same :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alycya on February 03, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

That is great, and I  would not believe that that anyone could misgender  you, You look female
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 03, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

That is great, and I  would not believe that that anyone could misgender  you, You look female

Natalie Ashlyne Avatar!  You escaped from Avatar prison.  So nice to have you back!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Alycya

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 03, 2018, 03:52:41 PM
Sorella Mia!!!

There she is!!!... looking gorgeous my dear and a bit more smile than last time so I will put that down as things moving the right direction!!!... Looks like a cold damp day in Italy but you shine like the sun!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

A 😀❤️🌻

Sorella mia!!! Yesss!!! Yesterday was a cold damp and rainy day, but I was happy. :)

I've also bought my first bra  :D

A old friend came to visit me at home ... the last time he came it was before hrt and yesterday he has been amazed by the change. Seeing myself day by day I don't perceive the progress clearly but other people do ... soooo ..... great!!!   

Onwards we go sister!!!

Love <3
Aly
"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

Alycya

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 03, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

Thanks Natalie :) :) :) <3 <3

•  

Alycya

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 03, 2018, 10:14:03 PM
TRIGGER WARNING: Old woman in a swimsuit... You cannot un-see this...proceed at your own risk!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trigger warning is absolutely wrong, u should write: "fabulous woman in a swimsuit"

:)

Next summer i will do the same (hopefully).

Hugs & Love,
Aly :)

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on February 04, 2018, 12:46:46 AM
Natalie Ashlyne Avatar!  You escaped from Avatar prison.  So nice to have you back!

Lol Thanks, I get bored really fast,
  •  

Amie June

I love your look! Very pretty, indeed. I also wear glasses and would happily wear yours to the grocery store :) :)
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Amie June

Quote from: roseyfox on February 03, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

I absolutely love your hair. It's a great look for your sweet smile and feminine face. And those curls! I'd love to wake up one morning and see those curls in the mirror :)

Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.