Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: roseyfox on February 03, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

Rosey!... You always look so naturally gorgeous!... I love your style!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

TRIGGER WARNING: Old woman in a swimsuit... You cannot un-see this...proceed at your own risk!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey All,

Apologies to those still trudging through the ice and snow but the weather here has been gorgeous!!!... Yesterday was 71 degrees and sunny so I took a walk at the beach in one of my new swimsuits... I have amassed an embarrasingly large collection of bikinis for the year ahead ;)

Onward fabulous sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Roll

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Allison S

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 04, 2018, 01:21:06 PM
TRIGGER WARNING: Old woman in a swimsuit... You cannot un-see this...proceed at your own risk!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey All,

Apologies to those still trudging through the ice and snow but the weather here has been gorgeous!!!... Yesterday was 71 degrees and sunny so I took a walk at the beach in one of my new swimsuits... I have amassed an embarrasingly large collection of bikinis for the year ahead ;)

Onward fabulous sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

What a cutie!! I want that swimsuit! Well I want all your clothes so it's no surprise lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

PollyQMcLovely

You look absolutely incredible. You should be so proud.
  •  

tgirlamg

Roll... Because you are going to look wayyyyy better!!!! and, you have your youth!!!

Allison!... Thanks for the sweet words little sister!!!... That one is a Victoria's Secret one.. I really like the style and have way too many in different patterns!!!.. Here are a couple other recent VS acquisitions..

Polly!!! Thanks for the sweet words sister... I'm closing in on 57 in a couple months but fighting the march of time as best I can!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀🌻❤️

•  

V M

I resemble that remark LOL  :icon_chick:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Ashley,

You obviously mistyped, you must have meant to say that you are closing in on 37.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 04, 2018, 03:18:39 PM
Ashley,

You obviously mistyped, you must have meant to say that you are closing in on 37.

Chrissy

Oh, how I wish it was a typo Chrissy!!!!

Virginia!!!... we are remaining patient and hopeful you will grace us here in time!!!!

Hugs!!!

A🌸

•  

V M

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 04, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
Oh, how I wish it was a typo Chrissy!!!!

Virginia!!!... we are remaining patient and hopeful you will grace us here in time!!!!

Hugs!!!

A🌸

I have to find another photo hosting site since Photobucket went bad  :-\   I'm sure I'll figure something out, just haven't had a lot of time lately plus I keep forgetting  :icon_redface:

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Sarah_P

ASHLEY!!! You look gorgeous as always! I don't even own ONE swimsuit! Though I'm definitely going to buy one before summer.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sarah_P on February 04, 2018, 06:16:46 PM
ASHLEY!!! You look gorgeous as always! I don't even own ONE swimsuit! Though I'm definitely going to buy one before summer.

Sarah!!!

I would encourage you to follow through on that plan, my sweet and gorgeous sister!!!!  I find it the most liberating of all garments!!!... It is the least you can wear in public and not get arrested!... How cool is that? 😀!!!! My husband has learned not to ask me how many bikinis I have in my collection now and I don't ask him how many pairs of unworn sneakers, still in the boxes, he has!!! 😀 ... I tell him that, living at the beach, bikinis are merely the uniform of our coastal lifestyle!!!...

Onward we go brave and beautiful sister!!!

A 😀❤️🌻

•  

sweetjohnnylat

Thank you for posting you're giving me hope you look fabulous[emoji16] I'm 40 and have had fear of being an ugly duckling when I transition. Keep being fabulous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: sweetjohnnylat on February 04, 2018, 07:15:18 PM
Thank you for posting you're giving me hope you look fabulous[emoji16] I'm 40 and have had fear of being an ugly duckling when I transition. Keep being fabulous!

Fear Not Dear Sister!!!

The world is yours!!! ...and life, is what you make it to be!!!

I am sending a couple thoughts your way by PM...

Onward we go brave sister!!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 04, 2018, 03:01:52 PM
Roll... Because you are going to look wayyyyy better!!!! and, you have your youth!!!

Allison!... Thanks for the sweet words little sister!!!... That one is a Victoria's Secret one.. I really like the style and have way too many in different patterns!!!.. Here are a couple other recent VS acquisitions..

Polly!!! Thanks for the sweet words sister... I'm closing in on 57 in a couple months but fighting the march of time as best I can!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀🌻❤️

Wow Ashley you look like you are in your 30s  I think you are making everyone on here jealous you have an amazing body, fashion sense and are sweet, kind
  •  

gg

Quote from: Alycya on February 03, 2018, 03:41:35 PM
Today has been a great day! At the restaurant, in shops, walking around ... nobody has misgendered me  :)

A cashier in a shop who knew me before to start hrt asked me if I had a twin brother LOL!  ;D

Isn't that the best feeling? You look great. Congratulations. :)

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

sweetjohnnylat

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 04, 2018, 07:32:35 PM
Fear Not Dear Sister!!!

The world is yours!!! ...and life, is what you make it to be!!!

I am sending a couple thoughts your way by PM...

Onward we go brave sister!!!!

Ashley [emoji3]❤️[emoji258]
I tried replying to your sweet and thoughtful email but it didn't work so I'll post it here.

Again I want to thank you for being who you are. I myself have been hiding in plain sight until last October. I wish I had the courage to start when I was 20 but I had the fear of man in me and feared losing my family meaning parents and sisters the whole rejection thing. So I lived as many do I'm guessing in a relationship for a few years and then breaking up never really in love with the other because I never understood myself and never truly loved myself. In October I finally dropped my act of hiding to my family they were supportive and they never saw it coming I was really good at hiding. Now I'm seeing a gender therapist and am learning how to be patient and positive. I have good days and bad but I can endure them now that I have a direction to go and not just existing with no hope of the future. I started electrolysis and am seeking a doctor so when I can start HRT I can't wait to do that. In the meantime I'm working a ton and saving money and doing what I can to feel like myself anyway sorry to ramble on. Thank you for the heart felt email it means a lot I really appreciate it. Have a great evening ttyl Sister Jade[emoji16]

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: sweetjohnnylat on February 05, 2018, 11:15:19 AM
I tried replying to your sweet and thoughtful email but it didn't work so I'll post it here.

Again I want to thank you for being who you are. I myself have been hiding in plain sight until last October. I wish I had the courage to start when I was 20 but I had the fear of man in me and feared losing my family meaning parents and sisters the whole rejection thing. So I lived as many do I'm guessing in a relationship for a few years and then breaking up never really in love with the other because I never understood myself and never truly loved myself. In October I finally dropped my act of hiding to my family they were supportive and they never saw it coming I was really good at hiding. Now I'm seeing a gender therapist and am learning how to be patient and positive. I have good days and bad but I can endure them now that I have a direction to go and not just existing with no hope of the future. I started electrolysis and am seeking a doctor so when I can start HRT I can't wait to do that. In the meantime I'm working a ton and saving money and doing what I can to feel like myself anyway sorry to ramble on. Thank you for the heart felt email it means a lot I really appreciate it. Have a great evening ttyl Sister Jade[emoji16]

Natalie!... Thanks as always for the sweet, kind and supportive words dear sister!... I hope jealousy never comes into play around here... life is too short for a negative emotion such as that...I seek only to remind others that the changes they may seek lay ahead... one foot in front of the other takes us to our destination...

Jade!... Thanks so much for the sweet reply dear sister... I believe your ability to respond to PMs is when your post count hits 15... That lack of connection you have always felt in your relationships is what brings many of us to transitions table.... how can we ever feel others love us or that they truly know our love when they have never seen or known who we truly are?... At it's core, transition is an attempt to place ourself at a place in our life, where we can truly give and receive Love... A worthy and spiritual quest indeed!!!... All this we put ourself through is to make real connections with ourself, others and the world...

Keep doing what you are doing Jade!... Working towards making your life into what you want and need it to be... Find little ways to make progress each day towards your goal... It can be as small as just skin care or as big a step as you want... but ever forward!!!

Your life is now pointed in the right direction so each step brings you closer to what you seek... a life finally and truly your own... Enjoy every moment, every step and every challenge along the way... The entire journey is amazing, full of insight and life lessons, and... not to be missed!!!

Fear not...

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,230730.0.html

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 05, 2018, 11:46:31 AM
Natalie!... Thanks as always for the sweet, kind and supportive words dear sister!... I hope jealousy never comes into play around here... life is too short for a negative emotion such as that...I seek only to remind others that the changes they may seek lay ahead... one foot in front of the other takes us to our destination...

Jade!... Thanks so much for the sweet reply dear sister... I believe your ability to respond to PMs is when your post count hits 15... That lack of connection you have always felt in your relationships is what brings many of us to transitions table.... how can we ever feel others love us or that they truly know our love when they have never seen or known who we truly are?... In that sense, transition is an attempt to place ourself in a place in our life where we can truly give and receive Love... A worthy and spiritual quest indeed!!!... All this we put ourself through is to make real connections with ourself, others and the world...

Keep doing what you are doing Jade!... Working towards making your life into what you want and need it to be... Find little ways to make progress each day towards your goal... It can be as small as just skin care or as big a step as you want... but even forward!!!

Your life is now pointed in the right direction so each step brings you closer to what you seek... a life finally and truly your own... Enjoy every moment, every step and every challenge along the way... The entire journey is amazing, full of insight and life lessons, and... not to be missed!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

No the Jealously thing is not a bad thing I may have used the wrong word envy, I think alot of us new to transitioning is envious of you well I know I am. I wish I had your body or something similar  and yes you have positively influenced my life and helped me realize what can be achieved with  hard work and time. I wish I could just snap my fingers but life does not work that way. I know you have worked hard and you deserve it. I love your style of clothes  you make them look great.
  •