News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 04, 2018, 01:21:06 PM
TRIGGER WARNING: Old woman in a swimsuit... You cannot un-see this...proceed at your own risk!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey All,

Apologies to those still trudging through the ice and snow but the weather here has been gorgeous!!!... Yesterday was 71 degrees and sunny so I took a walk at the beach in one of my new swimsuits... I have amassed an embarrasingly large collection of bikinis for the year ahead ;)

Onward fabulous sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

I will repeat Ashley's warning....

TRIGGER WARNING: Old woman in a swimsuit... You cannot un-see this...proceed at your own risk!!!

Like Ashley I will be 57 shortly.  And like her, I have accumulated a very large selection of bikini's over the last 3 years.  I'm currently posting a series of "hot tub" photos on my Instagram account as I go through my stash of suits.  I'm probably about half way done.  Amazingly, most of these suits were under $10 (some as low as $3) that I have found on clearance at various places.  It's amazing what bargains you can find out there when you look hard enough.

With that said, here's a sample of some (I've also posted others previously in the bikini thread......don't judge me too harshly   :icon_inyourface:

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Jess!!!!

Looking Gorgeous and Happy my dear sister!!!...Like a calendar girl!!!...

I think you and I need to stick around here and keep posting until we see no more intro posts that say ...

"I'm 18...or 28...or 38...or 48...or 58...or 68 ...and I am afraid I waited to long to start transition!!!"... It is never too late to point your life in the direction you want to go when you find you've been traveling on the wrong road...

The magic of transforming a life is there for all to claim if they want it... It is a honor to be traveling this path with you my fabulous friend!!!...Onward we go!!! To 57 and far beyond!!! 😀

Hugs!!!

Ashley 😀🌻❤️
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 06, 2018, 12:06:40 AM
Jess!!!!

Looking Gorgeous and Happy my dear sister!!!...Like a calendar girl!!!...

I think you and I need to stick around here and keep posting until we see no more intro posts that say ...

"I'm 18...or 28...or 38...or 48...or 58...or 68 ...and I am afraid I waited to long to start transition!!!"... It is never too late to point your life in the direction you want to go when you find you've been traveling on the wrong road...

The magic of transforming a life is there for all to claim if they want it... It is a honor to be traveling this path with you my fabulous friend!!!...Onward we go!!! To 57 and far beyond!!! 😀

Hugs!!!

Ashley 😀🌻❤️

So true both you Jess and Ashley are inspirations here you both look wonderful
  •  

Artesia

One day, I'll have the confidence for bikini's!

I still haven't found a bathing suit that fits :'(
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Alycya

Quote from: gg on February 04, 2018, 11:07:47 PM
Isn't that the best feeling? You look great. Congratulations. :)

The best feeling ever  :) :)  :)
"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

Dee Marshall

Ugh, fine!

You two are just setting unnaturally high expectations.

This is what a real 58 year old lady looks like in a bikini.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

kitchentablepotpourri

Quote from: Cassi on February 06, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
Perfection sucks :)

I don't need to be perfect, I just want to be my personal best.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: kitchentablepotpourri on February 06, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
I don't need to be perfect, I just want to be my personal best.

I am perfect and it sucks :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

p

Everyone looks so great in their bikinis! I need to get my tush in gear and figure out what I can wear to the beach this summer! XOXO
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

amberwaves

I missed the memo that we were supposed to post bikini pics, but since we are getting 6 inches of snow today I think I'll pass until summer. [emoji39] It's been a while and  I hate cameras so haven't taken a pic until the other day.  I went back to red for the hair and it is bright!  Unfortunately, it looks more orange in the photo because of lighting.  I'm feeling pretty good about my looks recently.  Still working on shedding some pounds, but the mirror and I decided we can be friends again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

KathyLauren

You look great, Amber!  That's a very flattering outfit you are wearing.  You should smile, though, to enhance your fabulosity.  :)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Faith

Quote from: KathyLauren on February 07, 2018, 10:47:35 AM
You look great, Amber!  That's a very flattering outfit you are wearing.  You should smile, though, it's not a mug shot.  :)

What's wrong with mug shots? there's nothing wrong with mug shots .. YAY MUG SHOTS!!

However, I agree. Amber, you're looking great but a smile would be even better :)

Edit:
HAH Kathy, in for the quote before you edited your text :D I like your edit too though :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

amberwaves

I do smile!  I snapped like 7 pics in rapid succession and that one just happened to be the nicest. The ones where I was smiling we're blurry.  That's probably why I have a semiconfused look on my face [emoji16]

Seriously though, thank you for the compliments ladies.

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: amberwaves on February 07, 2018, 10:57:35 AM
I do smile!  I snapped like 7 pics in rapid succession and that one just happened to be the nicest. The ones where I was smiling we're blurry.  That's probably why I have a semiconfused look on my face [emoji16]

I hear you there.  I can't ever seem to capture a decent natural smile in a selfie.  Sometimes  I see a good smile in the mirror (usually when I see more of her and less of him) and wonder why I can never get that in a pic. 

Pic looks nice either way

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Laurie

Quote from: amberwaves on February 07, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

Oh my Amber, you have slimmed down a bit haven't you, girl. It is noticeable all over but I can really see it in your face. Good job! Looking good.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

tgirlamg

Dee!!! ...Lookin' Gorgeous my fellow beach babe!

Amber... I would hope you would be feeling good looks-wise and on friendly terms with the mirror because you are looking fantastic sister... I am loving the new hair color... and your body is looking ultra femme my dear

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

amberwaves

Okay got some really cute new heels and 2 outfits I just had to show off a bit.  Also, I even caught a smile [emoji16] please excuse the terribly messy room.

•  

Asakawa

Wow so cute :) I love the black stockings(?) They look gorgeous on you !
  •