Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Sarah_P on February 11, 2018, 09:35:43 PM
Movie day with friends!

Sorry about the background mess. Meant to take some pics while out, but forgot.  :P

Sarah you look great love the shirt, what type of phone do you have, looks like the phone I have Note 5.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Bought some new uniforms for work with all girly colours Pink stitching

•  

Roll

Movie day with friends!

Sorry about the background mess. Meant to take some pics while out, but forgot.  :P

When words fail, emojis will do the talking...  :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: O0 :icon_female: :icon_female: :icon_female: :icon_female: :icon_dance: :icon_geekdance:

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 11, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

Looks great on you! (i'm assuming the ears are also part of your regulation uniform.)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Roll on February 11, 2018, 10:37:39 PM
When words fail, emojis will do the talking...  :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: O0 :icon_female: :icon_female: :icon_female: :icon_female: :icon_dance: :icon_geekdance:

Looks great on you! (i'm assuming the ears are also part of your regulation uniform.)

Lol Thank you and the ears no but I wish, I have been having to much fun with snapchat and instagram pics some of the girls at work say I am worse than there 16 year old daughters with pics (lol) I totally feel I have the mentality of that age right now This was me wake up a few days ago

•  

Sarah_P

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 11, 2018, 09:41:08 PM
Sarah you look great love the shirt, what type of phone do you have, looks like the phone I have Note 5.

Thanks! The phone's a Galaxy S4, just in a heavy duty protective case. Broke my screen dropping it once, so I had to invest in me-proof protection.
I love your pics! Facebook has a fun filter like that, but I always forget to play around with it.  :P

Quote from: Roll on February 11, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

Thanks girl!!!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Sarah_P on February 11, 2018, 11:35:44 PM
Thanks! The phone's a Galaxy S4, just in a heavy duty protective case. Broke my screen dropping it once, so I had to invest in me-proof protection.
I love your pics! Facebook has a fun filter like that, but I always forget to play around with it.  :P

Thanks girl!!!

Thank you I did not know face book has that to I will check it out thank you for telling me and yea I have the otter box defender on mine I am clumsy very clumsy I just wish it was a different colour than black
  •  

amberwaves

Oh that is so cute.  I love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

amberwaves

Movie day with friends!

Sorry about the background mess. Meant to take some pics while out, but forgot.  [emoji14]
Looking great Sarah.  You have a very pretty smile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 11, 2018, 09:41:50 AM
As a young man in my high school days and throughout my 20's I always have a slight and thin build and soft features... and lack of bulk.  You can only guess the discussions that I had to endure among the other guys, especially the hunky jocks.
I decided that I had enough and sought HRT, my doctor put me on a TBlocker for about a half a year until he was satisfied with the blood test results and then over 2 1/2 years ago started me on full blown HRT.  Immediately I gained weight and lost any muscle and bulk that I may have had, but the fat gain and redistribution rounded me out, gave me curves... and quite a bit of fat went on my face to help give me a feminine facial appearance.   I have been full time for well over a year now, still on HRT and TBlockers and my next big decision are the surgeries down below... fortunately breast development has been great and it appears from what others have told be that I may not need Facial surgery.
I do need to lose some weight but I sometimes fear that I will lose my fuller face features and breast fullness that give me the look I have now.

Thank you Charlie Nicki for your kind and complementary words.   Hugs to you all.
Lucky girl!! Hugs!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I think this picture is cute.   :)    Very nice.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

Sarah_P

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 11, 2018, 10:46:42 PM
Lol Thank you and the ears no but I wish, I have been having to much fun with snapchat and instagram pics some of the girls at work say I am worse than there 16 year old daughters with pics (lol) I totally feel I have the mentality of that age right now This was me wake up a few days ago

Awwwwwww,  I just want to pet and brush you and put you in the kennel :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on February 12, 2018, 11:40:47 AM
Awwwwwww,  I just want to pet and brush you and put you in the kennel :)

Lol yep and dont let me out till summer gets here
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Iliana.Found

Quote from: I Am Jess on February 09, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
I am trying something different at my office today.  This is the first time in my three years of transition that I have worn a wig to work.  I'm thinking of getting extensions and having my hair colored and styled this way and thought I would test out peoples reactions.  So far it's been postitive!

I love this style on you  ;D ;D ;D
"It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do ... Most of us end up going out the same way we came in -- kicking and screaming. Most of us don't have the strength -- or the conviction. Most of us don't want to face our fears."
― The Fountain
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: I Am Jess on February 09, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
I am trying something different at my office today.  This is the first time in my three years of transition that I have worn a wig to work.  I'm thinking of getting extensions and having my hair colored and styled this way and thought I would test out peoples reactions.  So far it's been postitive!

\
\
Wow-whee.......  very nice picture, you look great, your hair, your outfit...  so you look this good at work, how do you look when you go out???   ;)
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 12, 2018, 01:43:07 PM
Wow-whee.......  very nice picture, you look great, your hair, your outfit...  so you look this good at work, how do you look when you go out???   ;)

This last weekend I went to a 70's themed party and looked like this.....

Some of my other going out looks....

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Northern Star Girl

snipped: 
Quote from: I Am Jess on February 12, 2018, 02:36:18 PM
This last weekend I went to a 70's themed party and looked like this.....
   - - - - - - -
Some of my other going out looks....
   - - - - - - -

Terrific, great pictures... great outfits to be sure.  You look great!!!!
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 12, 2018, 02:49:09 PM
snipped: 
Terrific, great pictures... great outfits to be sure.  You look great!!!!

Thanks girlfriend.  You look amazing yourself! 

I tie dyed the jeans myself on Saturday.  I really liked how they came out.  The jacket is a vintage 1960's Lee Riders jacket that I tie dyed back in the 80's for a party.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •