natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on February 15, 2018, 04:30:54 AM
Loving the looks everyone.
Love the dress Sasha, very sexy!

I had to have a haircut since my hair had no real shape to it :/
It looks pretty good now but still hate loosing some length

Before

After

And a cute outfit I recently got. Sorry about the crappy lighting.

Rachel you look gorgeous I love the hair style look great on you 
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: SashaGrace on February 14, 2018, 03:44:46 PM
Everyone looks lovely as always, just a quick one form me for Valentines :)

Sasha well I still think you could be a real life Disney Princess you always look incredible
  •  

TonyaW

Loving the looks everyone.
Love the dress Sasha, very sexy!

Before

After

Your hair is still making most of us jealous. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

Natalie, Sasha, Rachel beautiful ladies!! You're all so inspiring to a newbie like me [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: SashaGrace on February 14, 2018, 03:44:46 PM
Everyone looks lovely as always, just a quick one form me for Valentines :)

Stunning!!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

snipped:

Before

After

@ Rachel_Christina:  Terrific photos, you look great in that last outfit... and your hair!!! Mama Mia!  Eventually I will grow my hair out but as you are aware it takes time!!!!  I am officially jealous!
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

tgirlamg

Rachel... I LOVE the hair!!!!! You are looking Va Va Vooooom Sister!!!!

Sasha!!!... Gorgeous Dress and Gorgeous You Sister!!!!!

Here is my Valentines dinner dress (My Favorite designer, Betsey Johnson!!!) in action at dinner with my husband last night... We are sitting at the same table where he proposed to me at our favorite restaurant... We found out last night that they are closing but,...Onward we go!!!!

Hugs to All.

Ashley  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Northern Star Girl

snipped:
Quote from: tgirlamc on February 15, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
Here is my Valentines dinner dress (My Favorite designer, Betsey Johnson!!!) in action at dinner with my husband last night... We are sitting at the same table where he proposed to me at our favorite restaurant... We found out last night that they are closing but,...Onward we go!!!!
Hugs to All.

@ tgirlamc: Beautiful and georgious.   Very nice pictures.   I love your hair and I love your cute strappy dress and strappy shoes... looks very good on you!  I am glad that you had a great Valentines Day !!  Thanks for posting your photos.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 15, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
snipped:
@ tgirlamc: Beautiful and georgious.   Very nice pictures.   I love your hair and I love your cute strappy dress and strappy shoes... looks very good on you!  I am glad that you had a great Valentines Day !!  Thanks for posting your photos.

Thanks for the kind words sister and belated welcome to the forum!...Im Ashley, the resident crazy old lady!... I love your avatar. sister... confident, happy and gorgeous woman taking on the world!... With mega-style, may I add!!!... Onward we go!!!

Hugs and Love!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Sarah_P

Hugs to All.

Such a cute dress!!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Rachel... I LOVE the hair!!!!! You are looking Va Va Vooooom Sister!!!!

Sasha!!!... Gorgeous Dress and Gorgeous You Sister!!!!!

Hugs to All.

You look super cute and sweet Ashley, you have such great style
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 15, 2018, 09:56:29 AM
snipped:
@ Rachel_Christina:  Terrific photos, you look great in that last outfit... and your hair!!! Mama Mia!  Eventually I will grow my hair out but as you are aware it takes time!!!!  I am officially jealous!

Awww thank you. And yes it is a torture growing it out. It's so rewarding when it's long, but you do have to maintain it with the occasional trim, which I hate :/

Thank you all for the kind words, it's been a while for me to post, been afk with alot of garage work and hopefully putting in a lift soon :')

Ashley you look amazing!. That wee dress is so cute :'3

•  

SashaGrace

Thanks everyone!! Means a lot to think I've still got it, usually found with a toddler hanging off me so usually very much in Mum mode!
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

tgirlamg

Sarah_P, Natalie and Rachel!!!...

Thanks so much for the kind words my dear sisters!!! Hugs! 😀!!!...Have a wonderful day ahead!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

Roll

I can barely even look at you all, you're all too beautiful and it makes me get a little dysphoric about myself. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Roll on February 16, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
I can barely even look at you all, you're all too beautiful and it makes me get a little dysphoric about myself. ;D

@ Roll: Never doubt or think less of yourself... you have only been on HRT for 2 months.  Transition is a work in progress, not only body but also the mind.  Hang in there girl.  If you care to, please post your progress reports as you see fit..

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Roll on February 16, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
Me too! Lol but I'm happy for them and the further I get into my transition I realize how much hard WORK they put in. Because we definitely have to put in work to get anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Hi Role and Allison I do totally  understand  and know how you feel I still feel that way to about myself. It just takes time and patience  I think we all wish to change over night but unfortunately  not possible. I see you both looking just as gorgeous  as the rest of the girls on here.
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•