Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 16, 2018, 12:42:07 PM
Thank you, but it was just me saying 100% truth

I totally believe you.  I just thought that when people say things such as you did that they should occasionally be complimented.  No slight intended.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on February 16, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
I totally believe you.  I just thought that when people say things such as you did that they should occasionally be complimented.  No slight intended.

Thank you i did not mean anything by it sorry 😗
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on February 15, 2018, 04:30:54 AM
Loving the looks everyone.
Love the dress Sasha, very sexy!

I had to have a haircut since my hair had no real shape to it :/
It looks pretty good now but still hate loosing some length

Before

After

And a cute outfit I recently got. Sorry about the crappy lighting.

I love the hair Rachel.  You are looking beautiful as always.
Quote from: SashaGrace on February 14, 2018, 03:44:46 PM
Everyone looks lovely as always, just a quick one form me for Valentines :)

Sasha I am always so darn jealous when you post a picture.  You look amazing as always.

Keep up the beauty ladies!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

Colleen_definitely

Sasha, Ashley and Rachel are looking amazing like usual.

I spent all morning flying home and decided to ignore my work phone for a few and get my brows waxed. Those things were getting unruly.

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on February 16, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

I spent all morning flying home and decided to ignore my work phone for a few and get my brows waxed. Those things were getting unruly.

Nice iiiiiiiiis
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

You do have beautiful  green eyes
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@ Colleen_definitely: 
Wow whee.... your brows look terrific. 
From looking at your picture it appears that your 10 months of HRT is doing it's job. 
Please keep us posted with updates and pictures.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Roll on February 16, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
I can barely even look at you all, you're all too beautiful and it makes me get a little dysphoric about myself. ;D

Roll...

It saddens me to see this... You, little sister, are a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart... let your heart not be troubled... you have seen where many of us were early in our journey and witnessed the change that is possible...patience will bring you much in this process... Embrace the joy in each day and embrace the power of your life heading in it's proper direction... Sometimes we can feel like we haven't come very far... I would invite you to look once more behind you... perhaps re-read your very first post again and marvel at how far you have already come in a very short time!!!

Colleen!...

Gorgeous!!! You win worlds best eye color hands down and I love the brow shaping... mine are pretty sparse and lots of outlayers that need tending... I really have to nurse mine along.... You are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Onward we go brave sisters,

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Sarah_P

You definitely do have pretty eyes! I so love green eyes. And the brows look great. I got mine thinned a bit since taking the pic for my avatar, but I think I need to go thinner.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Colleen_definitely

Thanks everyone.  It's kind of funny, my three great aunts always said "with eyes like yours you should have been a girl."  Well 2 out of the 3 got to see that they were right.  They're some of the most wonderfully accepting family members I have.

HRT has definitely been doing wonders, especially in the last 3 months or so.  I figured I would see some changes but nothing like what I've had.

I'm pretty happy with how my eyebrows have been shaping up.  I've been slowly paring them down to avoid going too thin.  I swear they were on par with Leonid Brezhnev's before (google it if you're too young to remember.)  BUT that gave me plenty to work with.  I also don't get red from waxing for some reason or another, that photo was taken not 10 minutes after getting waxed and I hadn't applied makeup in over 7 hours. 

Also, Roll, don't be so hard on yourself.  Being patient sucks, BELIEVE ME I know that.  But just a year ago I was looking way worse than you could imagine.  Many of us looked rough out of hopelessness and self neglect and all for the same reasons. 

Well, except for Rachel, she is one of those rare people who is ridiculously good looking on both sides of her transition. 
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

SashaGrace

Thanks everyone :) I still look in the mirror and see things I would like to be better, still see things I'd like to change, but it's ok, it's normal and we all have those things and feel those things. I've been at this process a fair old while and that helps, but I was a very unfortunate looking child, big thick glasses and hearing aids, wonky nose and appallingly spotty skin. Age and time have been good to me, technology and surgery have done the rest. I am still on the fence with FFS but I feel I won't be happy until it's done, even though I worry that once it is done I will want to do more and more. It never stops!
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: SashaGrace on February 16, 2018, 06:32:04 PM
Thanks everyone :) I still look in the mirror and see things I would like to be better, still see things I'd like to change, but it's ok, it's normal and we all have those things and feel those things. I've been at this process a fair old while and that helps, but I was a very unfortunate looking child, big thick glasses and hearing aids, wonky nose and appallingly spotty skin. Age and time have been good to me, technology and surgery have done the rest. I am still on the fence with FFS but I feel I won't be happy until it's done, even though I worry that once it is done I will want to do more and more. It never stops!
Girl you definitely don't need FFS.  You always looks so amazing.

My hair is finally long enough to do a side ponytail.  Work selfie!

•  

Roll

Thanks for the kind words, didn't mean to let insecurity slip through like that! ;D Meant it sort of a truth hidden in a joke, but guess it was transparent, heh. Self image has become an issue with me lately trying to navigate that weird "having emotions" thing. (Seriously though, you are all gorgeous!)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: amberwaves on February 16, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

Amber!!!

Congrats on the growth!!!...... I so love your hair color... I wish I could pull it off effortlessly like you do!!! Looking gorgeous dear sister!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Roll on February 16, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
Thanks for the kind words, didn't mean to let insecurity slip through like that! ;D Meant it sort of a truth hidden in a joke, but guess it was transparent, heh. Self image has become an issue with me lately trying to navigate that weird "having emotions" thing. (Seriously though, you are all gorgeous!)

Your sisters see all that is hidden for we share many a common thread... threads of fears, hopes, insecurities, deepest wishes and Love...

There can be so much to process with all this stuff... especially in the earlier days of the emotional changes... transition touches every part of our life and every interaction with others to one degree or another.... It is hard but, it is glorious as well for we are rebuilding our self and our world... There are life lessons to be found in every step so be open to it all...Welcome the changes ...even on the days it is hard.... You are going to shine like the sun!!!

Keep doing what you are doing my beautiful little sister!!!... All will be well, an amazing life awaits you!!!

Onward we go...

Hugs!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SashaGrace on February 16, 2018, 06:32:04 PM
- - - - - -
@ SashaGrace:  IMHO, looking at your profile photo, I do not think that you need FFS... you look very feminine, just my opinion.

I have the same going on in my transition, I am told by a majority of friends and Transitioning MTFs that I may not need FFS.  What do you think?

- - - - - -
The next thing on my ticket is SRS but I am hesitating on that one because it is major surgery for sure.  How about yourself on that subject?
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

tgirlamg

You look like you could easily do without FFS from that photo dear sister!!! 😀... Unless something particular is bothering you I'd say go enjoy life!!!

The GRS question is one only you can answer... It is a major surgery to be sure but don't let that decide things for you... I am 3 years post op and if I woke up tomorrow and things had returned to pre op status by some miracle. I would be on the phone to Dr Bowers office immediately to schedule again!!! 😀

Onward we go my beautiful sister!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: amberwaves on February 16, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

lovely iiiiiiis
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •