Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: TonyaW on February 21, 2018, 08:51:13 AM
Obligatory 1 year HRT anniversary post.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Happy Anniversary you look amazing
  •  

TonyaW

Finally caught  a decent smile but some sort of glare making my eyes look weird.

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 21, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
Tonya!!!

Happy 1 year anniversary dear sister!!! [emoji3]!!! You are looking beautiful and happy!!! May your second year ahead be filled with joy and amazing discoveries!!!... Onward we go!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley [emoji3][emoji173]️[emoji258]

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 21, 2018, 10:04:31 AM
Happy Anniversary you look amazing

I'm not buying amazing, but thanks for saying it. 

•  

Mary1

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 21, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
Tonya!!!

Happy 1 year anniversary dear sister!!! [emoji3]!!! You are looking beautiful and happy!!! May your second year ahead be filled with joy and amazing discoveries!!!... Onward we go!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley [emoji3][emoji173]️[emoji258]
"amazing new discoveries"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

•  

Harley Quinn

My fabulousness put on hold, on account of snow.  Ugggg....  I just realized a hole in my wardrobe.  "Winter clothes"...  **Sigh...   :-\
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 22, 2018, 09:17:27 AM
My fabulousness put on hold, on account of snow.  Ugggg....  I just realized a hole in my wardrobe.  "Winter clothes"...  **Sigh...   :-\

Sounds like an excellent excuse to head out shopping to me!!!

Onward we shop brave sister!!!

A💗😀🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Cassi

When I was young and good looking like you Ash, I got things for free.  Nowadays, I get charged double so Ash please sent your credit card :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Camouflage

Here looking quite impatient because my test results aren't ready yet so I can't start HRT. It's funny how I've waited for 27 years to begin transition but now a couple of weeks seem an eternity  :laugh:

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Camouflage on February 22, 2018, 05:22:45 PM
Here looking quite impatient because my test results aren't ready yet so I can't start HRT. It's funny how I've waited for 27 years to begin transition but now a couple of weeks seem an eternity  :laugh:

@ Camouflage:   An old saying...  "Patience is a Virtue"  .... certainly easier said than done. 
It is terrific that you will be starting HRT...  hang on to your seat, it will be a very thrilling ride.
By the way, I love your long curly hair.... very nice.
Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Kayla88

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Kayla88 on February 23, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
Quick snap before I went to work

@ Kayla88:   
Great picture... I love the long hair, very nicely styled.  :)
Aspiringperson

•  

cdhd2001

13 months HRT, 9 months full time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: cdhd2001 on February 23, 2018, 09:52:09 PM
13 months HRT, 9 months full time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

@ cdhd2001: 
Very nice makeup, hair and a happy smile on a beautiful face... you go, girl !!!
aspiringperson

•  

Harley Quinn

It's bad when you get excited for doctors appointments and baby sitting? Those kids are tons of fun though... ☺

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 24, 2018, 09:15:02 AM
It's bad when you get excited for doctors appointments and baby sitting? Those kids are tons of fun... ☺

@ Harley Quinn:   You look absolutely terrific... your hair, red bow on your hair, your makeup, very nice indeed.   Well, I also get excited when I go to my doctor, lately it has been all good news...  However, I have not done babysitting since forever...
Aspiringperson

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 24, 2018, 09:35:33 AM
@ Harley Quinn:   You look absolutely terrific... your hair, red bow on your hair, your makeup, very nice indeed.   Well, I also get excited when I go to my doctor, lately it has been all good news...  However, I have not done babysitting since forever...
Aspiringperson
Thank you. I was a little worried that it was not going to come out since I was running late, and had to do my makeup in the parking garage before the appointment. I will admit that my travel case is actually a pro-kit bag, so I had the tools. ::)  I still see a little around the lips... but I did get 4 Ma'ams/Ladies while I was out with my friend Christina getting the babysitting routine rundown. 😀
  •  

I Am Jess

I went out a couple weeks ago and one of the photographers at the event captured this image of me.  I came close to a wardrobe malfunction.....time to invest in a little double sided body tape I think....

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: I Am Jess on February 24, 2018, 12:41:20 PM
I went out a couple weeks ago and one of the photographers at the event captured this image of me.  I came close to a wardrobe malfunction.....time to invest in a little double sided body tape I think....

If'n ya got it, flaunt it!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 24, 2018, 09:54:52 AM
Thank you. I was a little worried that it was not going to come out since I was running late, and had to do my makeup in the parking garage before the appointment. I will admit that my travel case is actually a pro-kit bag, so I had the tools. ::)  I still see a little around the lips... but I did get 4 Ma'ams/Ladies while I was out with my friend Christina getting the babysitting routine rundown. [emoji3]

Can't imagine you'd get anything but ma'ams and ladies looking like that. Your makeup is way better than I do sitting at my mirror.  Maybe I need to start doing my makeup in a parking garage.

•  

josie76

All you ladies are looking great!
Camouflage wow I would not have thought you were waiting to be on HRT. You look great just how you are in that picture
Jess, yes you were on the riske edge there.  :o ;D
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•