Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

Quote from: josie76 on February 24, 2018, 09:17:57 PM
Jess, yes you were on the riske edge there.  :o ;D

I did have a number of people watching and waiting for the malfunction that didn't happen....
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well went out last night for a few drinks I think I drank to much lol still can do it. 14 months HRT

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Camouflage you look great now even with out hrt

Kayla88 You have an angelic look to you it is beautiful

cdhd2001 you look cute and professional

Harley Quinn You look great love the hair and the leather jacket

And Jess love that dress you look amazing all you girls look great  :)
  •  

Sarah_P

Visited my cosmetologist friend yesterday, and she needed some pictures of samples of her work for an interview, so she rolled my hair (just for volume, not curls) & did acrylics for my nails. I like how my hair turned out, at least for my current length. She also taught me how to use a flat iron to make beach waves, once it gets longer!

My first time having my hair in rollers, and it was a mildly painful experience. She teased me about that, and I had to remind her this was the first time I've ever had this done, which she hadn't thought about. It's also interesting learning to do things with longer nails. Unzipping my pants, for instance....  :laugh:
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Sarah_P on February 25, 2018, 12:00:27 PM
Visited my cosmetologist friend yesterday, and she needed some pictures of samples of her work for an interview, so she rolled my hair (just for volume, not curls) & did acrylics for my nails. I like how my hair turned out, at least for my current length. She also taught me how to use a flat iron to make beach waves, once it gets longer!

My first time having my hair in rollers, and it was a mildly painful experience. She teased me about that, and I had to remind her this was the first time I've ever had this done, which she hadn't thought about. It's also interesting learning to do things with longer nails. Unzipping my pants, for instance....  :laugh:

Looking great love the nails I miss mine
  •  

SashaGrace

As ever, everyone looks amazing!!

I decided to go back toward the colour I am naturally rather than kidding myself trying to be blonde, but saw this sort of Chestnut colour and was like, yep, I'm a try that. It's different for me, but I quite like it.

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: SashaGrace on February 25, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

I decided to go back toward the colour I am naturally rather than kidding myself trying to be blonde, but saw this sort of Chestnut colour and was like, yep, I'm a try that. It's different for me, but I quite like it.

You do know that now you have to remove your "Dumb Blond Friend" comment as you're no longer one of us! :)
BTW, looks nice even if you're driving the car from the wrong side!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

SashaGrace

Haha, yeah that's true!! This is the correct side of the car, just saying ;) Could wind up about that all evening lol :P
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: SashaGrace on February 25, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

I think you can rock any colour hair
  •  

SashaGrace

Thanks hunny!! I don't suit black hair, found that out the hard way haha :laugh:
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: SashaGrace on February 25, 2018, 12:54:57 PM
Thanks hunny!! I don't suit black hair, found that out the hard way haha [emoji23]
I think the blonde looks better on you than the chestnut.  Besides, blondes have more fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

SashaGrace

I hope to prove otherwise haha, I was blonde longer than I have been any other colour, I am still getting used to it myself. If I start not to like it, I'll leave it a few months and strip it all out with a view to going back to blonde. I just felt I couldn't go any lighter without bleaching it, and I don't really want to do that so decided to go dark instead. That is an edited image though, it's hard to catch the true colour :)
  •  

flytrap

Quote from: Sarah_P on February 25, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

Wow, Sarah, you look AMAZING with more volume to your hair!!! Have you every considered getting a body wave perm?
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: amberwaves on February 25, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
I think the blonde looks better on you than the chestnut.  Besides, blondes have more fun.

And redheads, have both?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: Cassi on February 25, 2018, 04:42:22 PM
And redheads, have both?
Redheads are dangerous and a natural fit for the femme fatale role.  Best be careful [emoji6] dangerous curves ahead.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: amberwaves on February 25, 2018, 05:41:02 PM
Redheads are dangerous and a natural fit for the femme fatale role.  Best be careful [emoji6] dangerous curves ahead.

Aha, run for the Hills!!!!!  I've kinda wanted to experiment with dark red hair.  Thinking about it.  If I can find that temporary color change shampoo, lol.

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: flytrap on February 25, 2018, 04:36:24 PM
Wow, Sarah, you look AMAZING with more volume to your hair!!! Have you every considered getting a body wave perm?

Thank you! My mom says I should get a perm, but I really don't want actual curls. The body waves don't look too different from the beach waves, as far as I can tell. I might try it, but my friend warned me perms really damage your hair. I'm still an ignorant novice when it comes to hairstyles & stuff.
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Sarah_P on February 25, 2018, 06:27:17 PM
Thank you! My mom says I should get a perm, but I really don't want actual curls. The body waves don't look too different from the beach waves, as far as I can tell. I might try it, but my friend warned me perms really damage your hair. I'm still an ignorant novice when it comes to hairstyles & stuff.
Curls are a pain in the butt!    :laugh:
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 25, 2018, 07:44:47 PM
Curls are a pain in the butt!    :laugh:

As my hair was growing it, it started curling. I had to fight it every day to keep it from just sticking straight out to the side or back. Now that it's longer, the weight keeps it from doing that anymore.
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Harley Quinn

mine was straight as can be, then it started to go wavy and then straight up curls after starting on hormones.  I totally lost the battle.  I've been growing my hair out for 2 years now, and there's not enough gravity to pull those curls out.  ::)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •