Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

Thanks to you all for being kind.

As for the dinner date, well, it wasn't exactly a date. My wife and I were taken out to dinner by our son for his birthday .. he has more spending money than we do :P

I got lots of obvious looks and smiles. I couldn't tell what they were thinking but no one sneered at me.

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 27, 2018, 07:27:17 PM
Had long days at work want to relax but have to do groceries.

Natalie you remind me of my granddaughter, she loves to pose for pictures too :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Faith on February 27, 2018, 07:28:26 PM
Thanks to you all for being kind.

As for the dinner date, well, it wasn't exactly a date. My wife and I were taken out to dinner by our son for his birthday .. he has more spending money than we do :P

I got lots of obvious looks and smiles. I couldn't tell what they were thinking but no one sneered at me.

Natalie you remind me of my granddaughter, she loves to pose for pictures too :)

Glad you had a good time and they were thinking what a beautiful female you are.  Thank you I never ever liked my picture taken now I am acting like the 16 year olds doing it all the time lol
  •  

I Am Jess

Faith - Love the pink!  Fabulous!!

Natalie - Get those groceries while you are looking good.

Me -

I'm just your average delusional mixed up confused abomination in the eyes of the lord kind of gal. Happy Tuesday  8)

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: I Am Jess on February 27, 2018, 07:55:02 PM
Faith - Love the pink!  Fabulous!!

Natalie - Get those groceries while you are looking good.

Me -

I'm just your average delusional mixed up confused abomination in the eyes of the lord kind of gal. Happy Tuesday  8)

Groceries done you should see the size of the chicken breast I picked up I am jealous the got to be atleast a D cup lol.

And there is NO way you are  average delusional mixed up confused abomination in the eyes of the lord kind of gal You  are very Beautiful and an inspiration to me and I think alot of people on here Jess :)
  •  

tgirlamg

Devlyn Marie!!!! You got a FIGURE girl!!! Love the style too gorgeous!!!... nice to see you joining in the festivities!!!

Faith... Nice to see you here too and looking pretty in pink!!!! Your granddaughter has a future as a stylist!!!

Natalie!!!... Gorgeous as always little sister... I am putting in a special request for more smiles in the future girl... Claiming your new life is a joyous thing!!!

Jess!... My Gorgeous sister and fellow time traveler... I am lovin' the glasses thing and fear not... We both gave up delusion and left it behind years ago... Abomination?... Nope!... We are just like the Good Lord made us and we are here doing the Lords work!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Hugs and Love To All...

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Allison S

This thread always cheers me up seeing you ladies I hope your day/night is as beautiful as you all [emoji173][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 27, 2018, 10:04:48 PM
Devlyn Marie!!!! You got a FIGURE girl!!! Love the style too gorgeous!!!... nice to see you joining in the festivities!!!

Faith... Nice to see you here too and looking pretty in pink!!!! Your granddaughter has a future as a stylist!!!

Natalie!!!... Gorgeous as always little sister... I am putting in a special request for more smiles in the future girl... Claiming your new life is a joyous thing!!!

Jess!... My Gorgeous sister and fellow time traveler... I am lovin' the glasses thing and fear not... We both gave up delusion and left it behind years ago... Abomination?... Nope!... We are just like the Good Lord made us and we are here doing the Lords work!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Hugs and Love To All...

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

Thank you Ashley, and I will smile more. You have also been an inspiration to me as many of you on here also have been Thank you :icon_rockon:  Thank you
  •  

KathyLauren

Wow, all these gorgeous ladies!  Looking good, all! 

Devlyn, those curves look hot.  As befits a devyl.   :D >:-)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

emma-f

Ive not been on here in a while and thought I'd post a fresh pic from the weekend
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: emma-f on February 28, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

Ive not been on here in a while and thought I'd post a fresh pic from the weekend

@ emma-f:   Well, you do indeed look FABULOUS.   Very nice picture, wonderful looking hair, earbobs and perfect makeup... and cleavage  ;) showing in your pretty dress!  Please keep sending in updates!!!
Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: emma-f on February 28, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

Houston, we have fabulous.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 27, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

Ashley thank you for getting that my comments were firmly tongue-in-cheek.  I also posted this on my social media and apparently some folks thought I was being serious.  We know we are not average, delusional or abominations but sometimes I like to poke the bear a little bit and throw their stereotypical bull manure back at them.  I'm the bigots worst nightmare....an intelligent, well spoken, articulate and pretty transwoman who can dish it out as well as take it with out losing her cool.   ;)     
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

Bet you say that to all the rednecked bigots idiots!

BTW, I coined the Jess/Ash Club as a compliment to you two and your supporting us all!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Cassi on February 28, 2018, 07:47:57 PM
Bet you say that to all the rednecked bigots idiots!

BTW, I coined the Jess/Ash Club as a compliment to you two and your supporting us all!

Cassi

I hope you plan to cut Jess and I in on a piece of the T-Shirt, coffee mug and signature youth serum sales!... 

A 😀🌻❤️
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Tulenkantaja

Just nudging in as a new member. 22 years old, 9 months on HRT. Due to have FFS this or next year. Don't like to use a lot of makeup ;D

https://i.imgur.com/WWmPruK.jpg

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Tulenkantaja on March 01, 2018, 04:43:35 AM
Just nudging in as a new member. 22 years old, 9 months on HRT. Due to have FFS this or next year. Don't like to use a lot of makeup ;D

Very pretty! I don't think you even need FFS.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Sarah_P

Hi, and welcome!! An official welcomer will no doubt be along shortly.  :)
I agree, you look very pretty!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: tgirlamc on March 01, 2018, 12:17:36 AM
Cassi

I hope you plan to cut Jess and I in on a piece of the T-Shirt, coffee mug and signature youth serum sales!... 

A [emoji3][emoji258][emoji173]️
Careful there.  I think Cassi uses mayonnaise for currency. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

V M

Hi Tulenkantaja  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Possibly consider posting an introduction so more people can get to know you better

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Artesia

Quite lovely.  I agree that FFS is not truly needed.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •