News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Tulenkantaja on March 01, 2018, 04:43:35 AM
Just nudging in as a new member. 22 years old, 9 months on HRT. Due to have FFS this or next year. Don't like to use a lot of makeup ;D

You definitely posted in the right thread. FABULOUS! ☺
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: TonyaW on March 01, 2018, 08:24:03 AM
Careful there.  I think Cassi uses mayonnaise for currency. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Darn it Tonya,  I was going to use the Mayo as a surprise incentive!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: tgirlamc on March 01, 2018, 12:17:36 AM
Cassi

I hope you plan to cut Jess and I in on a piece of the T-Shirt, coffee mug and signature youth serum sales!... 

A 😀🌻❤️

Working on it!  Us Cali-Forni-A gurls have to stick together :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

Cassi... NO Mayo!!! This is going to have to be a C-A-S-H or Bitcoin deal... Remember, Jess is a lawyer!!!

As Always... TRIGGER WARNING!!! Elderly woman in swimsuit(s)... You can not un-see this!..The OP and Susans.Org assume no liability for possible optic damage... View at your own risk!

Hey All... Rainy and windy here on the California coast today so, it was an indoor day trying to organize my closet... I sorted through some of the swimsuits this evening... I will never admit how many I own... I might need a quantum computer to help in the tabulations!... I'm looking forward to more warm beach days soon!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Hugs to All,

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Cassi

I'm beginning to think your husband keeps you locked in the house (except for anniversaries, lol) and only lets you take pictures in bikinis :)

Awesome as always!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

josie76

Ashley there is definitely no "elderly" lady in any of those pictures.  ;)
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

josie76

Quote from: Tulenkantaja on March 01, 2018, 04:43:35 AM
Just nudging in as a new member. 22 years old, 9 months on HRT. Due to have FFS this or next year. Don't like to use a lot of makeup ;D

https://i.imgur.com/WWmPruK.jpg

WOW girl! I don't see any need for FFS in your picture. You are quite stunning.

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: tgirlamc on March 01, 2018, 10:43:14 PM
Cassi... NO Mayo!!! This is going to have to be a C-A-S-H or Bitcoin deal... Remember, Jess is a lawyer!!!

As Always... TRIGGER WARNING!!! Elderly woman in swimsuit(s)... You can not un-see this!..The OP and Susans.Org assume no liability for possible optic damage... View at your own risk!

Hey All... Rainy and windy here on the California coast today so, it was an indoor day trying to organize my closet... I sorted through some of the swimsuits this evening... I will never admit how many I own... I might need a quantum computer to help in the tabulations!... I'm looking forward to more warm beach days soon!!!

Hugs to All,

Did you really call yourself elderly?? Lol. I know a lot of women who wish they looked as "elderly" as you. I like seeing all your pretty bathing suits. It must be nice to live where it's warm enough to wear bathing suits all year. You tropical people are such show offs with your warm weather! Lol. Im going to go scrape the ice of the toilet seat now.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on March 01, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

Hugs to All,

Ashley, Ashley, Ashley you are NO way near elderly, I work in a nursing home and well you look more amazingly beautiful than the staff that work there. So we need to see your ID to prove your age (lol JK) But seriously you look great I am Jealous of the fact that you can wear bikinis all year round both you and Jess, here I would be a Popsicle if I went out like that lol
  •  

tgirlamg

Josie, Julia and Natalie...

Thanks for the kind words little sisters... They bring a smile to an old woman's heart!!! 😀!!!! Lol... In all fairness, I am about old enough to be Julia's grandma 😀!!!

We need to get you cold weather girls out west and make CA girls outta ya!!!... I lived in Wesminster, CO for a year... Loveland, CO for a month in winter when I went to bomb school and Ames, Iowa for a couple years... CA... My native state is where it's at... I will save a patch of sand and a beach towel for you!... Show up whenever your ready... You are always welcome in the Golden State!!!

Weather turned nice again today so, onward I go!!!...I am heading out for an 8 mile run... Running keeps ya young!!! 😀!!!

Hugs and Love My Dear Little Sisters!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: DawnOday on June 16, 2017, 05:00:10 PM
Finally got a mirror big enough to get all of me.  This is what they mean by lipstick on a pig.   >:-)
No, dear, I don't think so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Sinead

Minus the stubble and state of the wig, I'm really happy with how I look en femme :). I'm going to a consultation for a human hair wig mid April, things are moving at a nice speed :)

My shade of lipstick is still too light, I'll just have to looking through my mom's collection for a darker colour to borrow keep
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

so i have been dealing with chapped lips lately and i bite them a lot since i got over my nail biting habit, so i found if i wear atleast lipstick i wont bite or pick at them, so i have been just wearing lipstick only to prevent biting, but i think i still look ok without makeup now after over 4 years of hormones, i just need to fix my broken nose and brow

•  

Devlyn

Ashley, I  can't compete with that...because im entered in the 56 and pasty category! Cover your eyes!

•  

josie76

Quote from: tgirlamc on March 02, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
Josie, Julia and Natalie...

Thanks for the kind words little sisters... They bring a smile to an old woman's heart!!! 😀!!!! Lol... In all fairness, I am about old enough to be Julia's grandma 😀!!!

We need to get you cold weather girls out west and make CA girls outta ya!!!... I lived in Wesminster, CO for a year... Loveland, CO for a month in winter when I went to bomb school and Ames, Iowa for a couple years... CA... My native state is where it's at... I will save a patch of sand and a beach towel for you!... Show up whenever your ready... You are always welcome in the Golden State!!!

Weather turned nice again today so, onward I go!!!...I am heading out for an 8 mile run... Running keeps ya young!!! 😀!!!

Hugs and Love My Dear Little Sisters!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

Ashley, I've been in Ames a couple of times in the dead of winter before. That was the coldest I have ever felt! Bbbrrrrrrrr.

Someday I'd love to try out the beach. For now I'm just waiting for spring to return to southern Illinois.  :)

•  

tgirlamg

Sinead!!!... You, My dear and beautiful sister are talking like someone who will make a total success of all this stuff... keep putting one foot in front of the other and you will arrive at whatever destination you choose!!!

Madison!!!... Femme and Gorgeous!!! Hormones like you and I like the nose just how it is!!!

Devlyn!!!... You are competing just fine sister! Massachusetts tan or not!!!... I am lucky I am moving on to the 57 year old category next month because between you and Jess, I really need to step up my game!

Onward my gorgeous sisters!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: josie76 on March 02, 2018, 08:17:32 PM
Ashley, I've been in Ames a couple of times in the dead of winter before. That was the coldest I have ever felt! Bbbrrrrrrrr.

Someday I'd love to try out the beach. For now I'm just waiting for spring to return to southern Illinois.  :)

Josie!!!

Ha!!! My ex girlfriend of many years ( she was my Maid of Honor when I married my husband ) was in Veterinary School at ISU... Some days when it was in the below zero range I would try to make it to the mailbox without bundling up and only make it half way before beating a hasty retreat!!!... It was kind of nice seeing the seasons in ther full glory there though... especially the Autumns!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: tgirlamc on March 02, 2018, 08:23:17 PM
Sinead!!!... You, My dear and beautiful sister are talking like someone who will make a total success of all this stuff... keep putting one foot in front of the other and you will arrive at whatever destination you choose!!!

Madison!!!... Femme and Gorgeous!!! Hormones like you and I like the nose just how it is!!!

Devlyn!!!... You are competing just fine sister! Massachusetts tan or not!!!... I am lucky I am moving on to the 57 year old category next month because between you and Jess, I really need to step up my game!

Onward my gorgeous sisters!!!

Ashley

We need a Mature Content banner when we post.  ;)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 02, 2018, 08:33:42 PM
We need a Mature Content banner when we post.  ;)

Hugs, Devlyn

That's why I always lay down the Trigger Warning!!! I don't want to damage anyone!!! 😀

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 02, 2018, 06:17:40 PM
Ashley, I  can't compete with that...because im entered in the 56 and pasty category! Cover your eyes!

I am still 50 shades whiter than you Devlyn. My body will not tan at all. You look great you got some nice curve there
  •