Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

Quote from: Cassi on March 11, 2018, 09:51:17 PM
Nice new avatar pic Jess - I'm kinda think'n Miami Vicette :)

Quote from: Harley Quinn on March 11, 2018, 09:55:20 PM
I was thinking more Carmen San Diego. 😎

More like trip to Walmart.........
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 11, 2018, 08:45:32 PM
I know some of the people up for awards and I go to offer them support. There are some really sweet girls who are funding their transitions this way. There have even been some girls who post here who have been involved in the industry. I try to show them that there are other options for trans women besides sex work. Additionally, it's a heck of a party.

I'm jealous! lol. I would love to go to a party like that.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 12, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

More like trip to Walmart.........
I have to admit, I just steer clear of Walmart... the lines are just stupid. But I may have to rethink my stance on that now. 🤔
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Cassi

I Googled your event and came up with videos of last year's.  Interesting to say the least.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Here's a few pictures from last night's event.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Snipped:
Quote from: I Am Jess on March 12, 2018, 11:44:49 AM
..........   ...........   ..............   .............

@ Jess:

Yes, Yes, Yes, you do indeed officially fit the subject line of this topic.....  "You Look Fabulous Darling"   ;)
Really fabulous, and you rock in that dress... and your hair, earbobs, and your big smile.
I always like to see your pictures.  Keep the updates and pic coming.  Please
Danielle ... formerly Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 12, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
Snipped:
@ Jess:

Yes, Yes, Yes, you do indeed officially fit the subject line of this topic.....  "You Look Fabulous Darling"   ;)
Really fabulous, and you rock in that dress... and your hair, earbobs, and your big smile.
I always like to see your pictures.  Keep the updates and pic coming.  Please
Danielle ... formerly Aspiringperson

I like the ones where she looks like a teenager :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 12, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

So, what kind of tea did they serve?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Wait a second, a lawyer trying to be a good example?  Is this opposite day?

;D
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on March 12, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

;D

Kind of an oxy-moron :) Maybe Sadie Hawkins Day?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Thanks ladies  :icon_redface:

Quote from: Cassi on March 12, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
So, what kind of tea did they serve?

It was HOT HOT HOT

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on March 12, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

;D

I'm a little different kind of lawyer.  I'm a criminal prosecutor and I have only one duty and that is to represent the people of my county in an honest and fair manner to see that justice is served.  That means seeking the truth (as best we can) and I am not called upon to try to misuse facts to ensure victory at all costs.  It really has been an amazing job and I have dismissed cases against individuals who, after I have reviewed the facts, were falsely accused.  There are lawyers out there who I wouldn't trust for anything.  Fortunately, I don't have to be like that.
  •  

Cassi

Just the facts Mame!

Tea - kewl kewl kewl
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 12, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
I'm a little different kind of lawyer.  I'm a criminal prosecutor and I have only one duty and that is to represent the people of my county in an honest and fair manner to see that justice is served.  That means seeking the truth (as best we can) and I am not called upon to try to misuse facts to ensure victory at all costs.  It really has been an amazing job and I have dismissed cases against individuals who, after I have reviewed the facts, were falsely accused.  There are lawyers out there who I wouldn't trust for anything.  Fortunately, I don't have to be like that.

I know, my jab was totally in jest.  Though the explanation might be good for those who don't know what a DA does.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on March 12, 2018, 08:26:06 PM
I know, my jab was totally in jest.  Though the explanation might be good for those who don't know what a DA does.

What happen to the old saying if da cops arrested them, they must be guilty?

Just kidding of course.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Hannah Samira

Hiya girls! Here are a few photos from the other day. I'll be honest I think this is the best I have ever done my makeup! These past few days I've been feeling more and more dysphoric and I feel more like I want to be a woman with every passing day.

But in the meantime, I have moments like this that make me really happy!! :P

Here's a side view to prove to anybody who says my nose is already feminine... it is not feminine!!  :o

Aaaand the full outfit :)

This is probably the best I've felt while presenting as female. It's no longer a feeling of 'being feminine' its just a feeling of content!:)

Same as before, pre-everything and still in the closet!! x
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Hannah Samira on March 13, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
Hiya girls! Here are a few photos from the other day. I'll be honest I think this is the best I have ever done my makeup! These past few days I've been feeling more and more dysphoric and I feel more like I want to be a woman with every passing day.

But in the meantime, I have moments like this that make me really happy!! :P

Here's a side view to prove to anybody who says my nose is already feminine... it is not feminine!!  :o

Aaaand the full outfit :)

This is probably the best I've felt while presenting as female. It's no longer a feeling of 'being feminine' its just a feeling of content!:)

Same as before, pre-everything and still in the closet!! x

Rock'n Girlfriend!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

KathyLauren

Hannah, you do indeed look fabulous!

I know you are self-conscious about your nose, but I have seen cis women with larger noses.  So it is not an automatic "tell".  Even in profile, you look very elegant.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Cassi

The nose is reflective of most greek goddesses which you resemble!  Remember that
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: Cassi on March 13, 2018, 05:35:20 PM
The nose is reflective of most greek goddesses which you resemble!  Remember that
Quote from: Cassi on March 13, 2018, 05:33:15 PM
Rock'n Girlfriend!
Quote from: KathyLauren on March 13, 2018, 05:34:09 PM
Hannah, you do indeed look fabulous!

I know you are self-conscious about your nose, but I have seen cis women with larger noses.  So it is not an automatic "tell".  Even in profile, you look very elegant.

Thank you girls! I just had a moment (and a little bit of a cry/tantrum!!) over my dysphoria so to hear that is really lovely <3 x
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Cassi

Glad you're happy again.  I have a petite nose and as a man.  Flares up a little, lol. 
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •