News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelsea

Quote from: Sonja on March 13, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

Chelsea  - Fantastic!, hair is cute and playful and you look really happy - which is what really counts!

Sonja.

Thank you Sonja!   ;)

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 14, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
I have to agree. I can spot a wig a mile away and I had to study yours before I knew it was a wig. It looks great to be a cheap wig. Really good wigs cost a lot. Human hair wigs are outrageous.  One of my clients had breast cancer so before her hair started falling out she had me buzz it and she took her hair to a wig shop and had it made into a wig. She paid 700.00 for it and it was made from her own hair!

Wow that's a awesome story. I figured that I am only going to wear it until my real hair grows out and there was
no need to pay that much, like you say I have seen wigs over $800.

My mother had fought cancer for over 13 years. She always had mostly strait hair and with the treatments she lost it all. After all the treatments stopped her hair came back and was beautiful with a little more curl then before. That just blew my mind away. I am very happy that she is still here with me today and has been cancer free for 12 years.  :)

Hugs,
       Chelsea

First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Chelsea1807 on March 13, 2018, 10:02:22 PM
Thank you!
My real hair is about 2 inches long and growing Slooooow. lol.  It's a cheap wig I got from Amazon. The lace front
makes it look a lot more realistic. :)

Hugs,
      Chelsea
Quote from: Harley Quinn on March 13, 2018, 10:08:50 PM
I totally feel you on the slow growing.  I have about 3 inches of length after 2 years of growing it (it does pull out to be about 10"... then it coils)  Curls grow so slowly!
This is where I got lucky.  I had been growing my hair out for almost 2 years before realizing I was trans.  It was so I could go as Thor for Halloween.  It's okay because Thor is a chick in the comics right now so I'm still accurate.  I feel for you because it does seem like it takes forever to reach a decent length.  I have wavy hair instead of curly.  I can just imagine how much worse that is.  Though you look great with the curls!
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: amberwaves on March 14, 2018, 12:39:39 PM
This is where I got lucky.  I had been growing my hair out for almost 2 years before realizing I was trans.  It was so I could go as Thor for Halloween.  It's okay because Thor is a chick in the comics right now so I'm still accurate.  I feel for you because it does seem like it takes forever to reach a decent length.  I have wavy hair instead of curly.  I can just imagine how much worse that is.  Though you look great with the curls!

About two years ago I had long hair and cut it all off like a dumb dumb. I was still trying to do the "guy" thing for
some unknown reason. I love your hair. :) I am a natural red head too. It use to be bright red when I was younger but
it has gotten darker through the years.

Hugs,
      Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Chelsea1807 on March 14, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
About two years ago I had long hair and cut it all off like a dumb dumb. I was still trying to do the "guy" thing for
some unknown reason. I love your hair. :) I am a natural red head too. It use to be bright red when I was younger but

Hugs,
      Chelsea
I wish I was a natural redhead.  I was born a redhead, but it turned blonde.  I do have a lot of red highlights though.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Chelsea1807 on March 14, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

Hugs,
      Chelsea

WOW!  I thought I recognized you!!!!!!

Pippy Longstockings!!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Cassi on March 14, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
WOW!  I thought I recognized you!!!!!!

Pippy Longstockings!!!!!!!

Cassi you do like picking on me don't you?  lol

Hugs,
      Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Chelsea1807 on March 14, 2018, 01:45:50 PM
Cassi you do like picking on me don't you?  lol

Hugs,
      Chelsea

Yes like to see responses :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: amberwaves on March 14, 2018, 01:38:16 PM
I wish I was a natural redhead.  I was born a redhead, but it turned blonde.  I do have a lot of red highlights though.

A few friends of mine were and now they're grey.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Lady Sarah

Quote from: amberwaves on March 14, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

My adoptive brother was born with red hair, then it fell out and grew back blonde. He still had the freckles tho.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: Lady Sarah on March 14, 2018, 07:48:11 PM
My adoptive brother was born with red hair, then it fell out and grew back blonde. He still had the freckles tho.
No freckles here
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I started out with brown, then it went to nearly black, now it's mostly gray (before 40, ugh) but hair dye is a wonderful lie.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

I Am Jess

I'm naturally a brunette but with a lot of grey now that I'm older.  I've done the red for a while but went blonde about a month ago and I really like it.

There is so much fabulousness showing up here!  Keep rocking it ladies, you are all looking so good!

I don't think I've posted very many profile pictures and for last nights hot tub pictures I took one.  I was looking kinda of frightful last night but thought I'd share a couple of pictures.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Northern Star Girl

snipped:
Quote from: I Am Jess on March 15, 2018, 01:18:56 PM
I'm naturally a brunette but with a lot of grey now that I'm older.  I've done the red for a while but went blonde about a month ago and I really like it.

There is so much fabulousness showing up here!  Keep rocking it ladies, you are all looking so good!

YES, you are correct Jess, the is a lot of fabulousness showing up here.  I love seeing the pictures of the ladies here and how they are presenting themselves as women and seeing how they are progressing with their transition.

Ha, ha, ha........ I have the same problem with my hair color changing as I get older... I am naturally a dishwater blonde and when I have gone to the salon, my gal there always talks me into lightening my hair and covering the gray that is starting to show up little by little and more and more. 
I usually prefer my hair color little darker than the blonde color she puts in so after a few weeks at home I darken it but still covering the gray.   That is the nice thing about being female... hair coloring is something we can do often!!!... and enjoy.

Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 15, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

I don't think I've posted very many profile pictures and for last nights hot tub pictures I took one.  I was looking kinda of frightful last night but thought I'd share a couple of pictures.

Your hot tub bubbles when you enter!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Cassi on March 15, 2018, 02:08:00 PM
Your hot tub bubbles when you enter!

It gets very hot and bubbly.....even more so after a bean burrito.... ;)
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 15, 2018, 03:19:13 PM
It gets very hot and bubbly.....even more so after a bean burrito.... ;)

I'm sure the heck glad that I have learned to avoid drinking anything while reading your comment - My computer would be toast :)

Something that I missed after moving both to Texas and to Vegas - Natural Gas!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Cassi on March 15, 2018, 03:20:24 PM
I'm sure the heck glad that I have learned to avoid drinking anything while reading your comment - My computer would be toast :)

Something that I missed after moving both to Texas and to Vegas - Natural Gas!

Now accepting her award for best actress as an internet message board comedian....

•  

Cassi

Woo Hoo!

Houston, we have lift-off!!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

kitchentablepotpourri

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 15, 2018, 04:04:55 PM
Now accepting her award for best actress as an internet message board comedian....

I love your look, and your hair and makeup looks really pretty 😊
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 15, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Brilliant & deserved! - You look great!

Sonja.
  •