Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

Last weeks club outing outfit.  (Its a club where you have to be all dressed in black)

This weeks outfit

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

LittleWitchGirl96

Quote from: Sonja on March 22, 2018, 06:51:26 PM
Wow - you look really amazing, and Happy!

Sonja

Thank you so much! And yes, feeling so happy and free!
  •  

Camouflage

My expression doesn't show it but this has actually been a very good week. I started HRT on Monday (though I can't put the ticker in my signature  ???) and I had my first laser session yesterday (it hurt like hell but at least it didn't make me as red as I'd feared). Little by little a new life seems possible...

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well these are the 2 black dresses that I ordered online I think the one is really short may be too short?

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 22, 2018, 11:05:45 PM
Well these are the 2 black dresses that I ordered online I think the one is really short may be too short?

Yes, the one on the left is too short for me... but of course i am a decade older than you are...  the dress on the right is very nice, the length just above the knee is good and I love the strappy details above the bust.... and your figure is looking very good!
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 22, 2018, 11:10:40 PM
Yes, the one on the left is too short for me... but of course i am a decade older than you are...  the dress on the right is very nice, the length is good and I love the strappy details above the bust.... and your figure is looking very good!

Aww thank you, you are so kind , yes it is short and no you are not a decade older than me I will be 35 in may I thought you where much younger than me in your pics
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 22, 2018, 11:14:40 PM
Aww thank you, you are so kind , yes it is short and no you are not a decade older than me I will be 35 in may I thought you where much younger than me in your pics

It is definitely the hormones we are taking!!!!
Gosh... you look a lot younger than 35
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 22, 2018, 11:18:59 PM
It is definitely the hormones we are taking!!!!
Gosh... you look a lot younger than 35

Thank you
Must Be I feel and act like I am 16 years old girl I have been told lol  :angel:
  •  

Allison S

@natalie.ashlyne I only like dresses that short lol I think your legs look great!! Why not show them off?!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Looking good Kiddo!!!

I was going to say something profound but forget what it was.  Now I remember, how do you get your pictures to come out so well?

Like the previous one, I took about 40 pics earlier today and the one I posted seemed to be the best.  I had to crop it.  Then I see that white spot and go back to the original.  It was dust on my lens.  Yikes.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Camouflage on March 22, 2018, 10:53:17 PM
My expression doesn't show it but this has actually been a very good week. I started HRT on Monday (though I can't put the ticker in my signature  ???) and I had my first laser session yesterday (it hurt like hell but at least it didn't make me as red as I'd feared). Little by little a new life seems possible...

Wow, will definitely be interesting to see what the HRT does.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on March 22, 2018, 11:29:50 PM
@natalie.ashlyne I only like dresses that short lol I think your legs look great!! Why not show them off?!

Thank you Allison I am trying to find shoes to wear with them as the 6 inch platforms may make me look like a hooker

Quote from: Cassi on March 23, 2018, 12:09:11 AM
Looking good Kiddo!!!

I was going to say something profound but forget what it was.  Now I remember, how do you get your pictures to come out so well?

Like the previous one, I took about 40 pics earlier today and the one I posted seemed to be the best.  I had to crop it.  Then I see that white spot and go back to the original.  It was dust on my lens.  Yikes.

Thank you and I just use my cell phone Samsung Note 5 and try to have fun  when you say something it takes a picture
  •  

Cassi

Oh, cool.  Don't know if mine does that.  Thanks!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 22, 2018, 10:20:57 PM
Last weeks club outing outfit.  (Its a club where you have to be all dressed in black)

This weeks outfit

Oh wow, the black and white looks really sharp. Very nice Jess.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cassi on March 23, 2018, 12:09:11 AM
Looking good Kiddo!!!

I have to have someone take my pictures. I can't ever take a decent selfie. I either look dead, mentally unbalanced or like a bag lady or derelict. I hate selfies!  Eww.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 23, 2018, 12:16:43 PM
I have to have someone take my pictures. I can't ever take a decent selfie. I either look dead, mentally unbalanced or like a bag lady or derelict. I hate selfies!  Eww.

LOL, you're in good company Lit'l Sis!  The current avatar was one of close to 50 I took - I tense up if I know a picture is being taken, lol.  And the face was maybe 1/20th of the whole picture.  That white spot which I couldn't figure out what it was is actually a speck of dust.

I too dislike selfies thus far.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cassi on March 23, 2018, 12:32:24 PM
LOL, you're in good company Lit'l Sis!  The current avatar was one of close to 50 I took - I tense up if I know a picture is being taken, lol.  And the face was maybe 1/20th of the whole picture.  That white spot which I couldn't figure out what it was is actually a speck of dust.

I too dislike selfies thus far.

I dislike having my picture taken period. It took like 12 pictures to get my avatar picture. And that was with the guy I work with doing my makeup. My drivers license picture is a horrible tragedy. It looks like my face was put on hot and it ran. I hate having my picture taken. And then I find out my dad has pictures of me he took without me knowing he was taking them! I wanted to kill him! He told me I won't let anyone take my picture so if he wants pictures of me he has to take them on the sly. That's messed up!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 23, 2018, 12:40:14 PM
I dislike having my picture taken period. It took like 12 pictures to get my avatar picture. And that was with the guy I work with doing my makeup. My drivers license picture is a horrible tragedy. It looks like my face was put on hot and it ran. I hate having my picture taken. And then I find out my dad has pictures of me he took without me knowing he was taking them! I wanted to kill him! He told me I won't let anyone take my picture so if he wants pictures of me he has to take them on the sly. That's messed up!

I had to laugh at the "hot and it ran" part of your comment.  While the last two avatar pics are really me, the blond one before was still using the FaceApp.  Funny thing about the FaceApp is that Woman 1 sometimes gets pretty good (for an old lady).  However Woman 2 tends to show my face melting away :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

I usually don't like pictures at all but recently, with my face softening and rounding out, I don't them as much. I just love estrogen [emoji173] even though I might get a blood clot and die

•