Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

Wow the food looks great Davina, nice score with the blouse too. :)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Dan

Yum! Nice going.

I agree with Laurie, you have a cool, "go with the flow" attitude.
  •  

davina61

I find ifyou do go with the flow things work out, I can sit and watch paint dry some times. Think if I had not been a mechanic (or born the correct gender?) then I would have been a cook/chef , similar jobs TBH sh*t hours and poor pay!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

DawnOday

I love to cook too, always have. When I was young I thought of it as survival, as my mom could make it hard to tell meat from shoe leather. 
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

davina61

My wife thinks meat is cooked when its as brown on the inside as outer :o Made an Indonesian chicken and bean sprout soup tonight, had left over bean sprouts and chicken. Very tasty. Have 2 trainees at work this week, one male and one female so the boy askes why have you got your nails painted, oh came his reply after telling him. No problem, talking to our female tech about my nails and the girl joins in so no problem there either. Having "bad" moments seeing my reflection at the moment, just doesn't look like I feel, why is that old bald bloke looking at me. Just wearing my wig helps altering the shape of my face, will get there one day girls. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

AnneK

Quoteas my mom could make it hard to tell meat from shoe leather.

An uncle said my mother couldn't boil water, without burning it.   :D
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: davina61 on July 18, 2017, 03:18:10 PM
Have 2 trainees at work this week, one male and one female so the boy askes why have you got your nails painted, oh came his reply after telling him.
If you want to have fun, you can say it helps keep the grime from staining your nail and you decided to have a change of pace so you used colored nail polish instead of clear  ;D
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

davina61

We have a Blues festival on in Upton, all together My Dooooog is dead and the wifes run of with my bourbon . Probably not that bad but not my thing, anyway town is rammed and its chucking it down at times . Trying to get home the last 2 days have been a mare , almost ran some over as they just wander across the road without looking!!!!! All parking spaces gone and wanted to get some cash and shopping, managed the shopping as one shop has its own parking spaces.Its been a busy week and my right eye is playing up again, totally out of focus . I get cold sore virus attacks in it that have damaged the vison , scared lens and when I get over tiered or run down it has a go at coming back. Last time took 4 weeks to clear as doc thought it was just conjunctivitis and gave me antibiotic cream , cleared up better when stopped using it !!!! So a very busy day testing with one eye and a head ache from the other one so got in early and showered, body shave and 7 day creamed myself all over, light make up and threw on a skirt ect Davinas back and feeling much better now. Wanted a hand tomorrow to fit the side  panel to my van but no one can spare time, youngest is fishing  . Only need 15-20 mins to hold it in line while I clamp it in place , some joint are glued so cant risk getting it out. Therapy session over , having a beer XX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

Somehow your blues fest woes remind me of the drive up to visit Kendra yesterday. Saw some less intelligent driver come barreling past me and jam on the brakes attempting not to hit the slowed car in front of him in the other lane. He started to twist sideways before going with it into my lane and almost hit the car in front of me.  As soon as the first car moved a bit he jumped back into that lane then back into mine cutting off the car he almost hit. He continued is that manner until I lost sight of him.  Some  people not only lock intelligence but are frequently,  ummmm how do it put it ,excrement portals?

Sorry you could not get that bit of help but glad you had a chance to be more comfortable and be yourself.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Anyone see Shy around lately?
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

text my fem cousin to see if she was free, YES I have help :eusa_dance: She is a bit of a tom boy and likes doing stuff like this. As to wayward drivers every day going through the one way traffic system in Worcester, folks in wrong lanes or just trying to jump the queue changing lanes without signals 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Before Laurie drives from Oregon to the UK we will have to remind her which side of the road is correct in your part of the world.  Something about islands. 

Glad your cousin can help while you weld.  Welding is a skill I never learned.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

coldHeart

If you was desperate for help Davina should of given us a shout, I keep threatening to visit & play you up.
  •  

davina61

Thanks got it done , saw my mum and got some feedback from when I saw the wife last week. That was in Davina mode  less make up and wig, anyway it was OMG hes wearing a bra and girl clothes and jewellery . Her cousin was fine about it, thanks Julie XX . Just spent 3 hours cooking , a dahl , meatballs in sauce indian style, chapattis and carrot desert . That's a pain to do as it says 1.5 hrs to cook and reduce liquid but it takes 3!!! 1.5 pints of milk takes ages till its dry. Yet to try it but if its like the last one its very sweet.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Quote from: davina61 on July 23, 2017, 02:13:54 PM
> its very sweet
Sweet like you Davina.  You cook.  You weld.  You rock. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Well I braved it and tried some and its not to sweet just VERY sweet, but that's Indian deserts . Cooking's a hobby, welding's part of my job , both done correctly is a pleasure 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on July 23, 2017, 04:12:40 PM
Well I braved it and tried some and its not to sweet just VERY sweet, but that's Indian deserts . Cooking's a hobby, welding's part of my job , both done correctly is a pleasure

Don't get too chummy with Kendra, Davina or she have you over here in a raft on your back welding connections under her condo.

Hugs,
   Laurie
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Yes never liked welding uphill, gravity rules!!!!!! Ouch another burn
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

My place was built on a pier over a lake.  I need to modify the plumbing, doesn't require Davina-style welding but I will be soldering some pipes while sitting in an inflatable raft.  Tempting to cut and run the drains directly into... ok I'll do it the correct way.
  •  

davina61

Rang my pension company to send me a form to withdraw the small amount (in fund terms) that I have with them, transferred through 3 people and given the same "chanted" out information by all of them, got so pi55ed of that I snapped and said JUST SEND ME THE BL**DY FORM. Did apologise as I know the poor old call centre bods are only doing there job but FCS I do know what I want , I did read  your pamphlets and I want that form. Rant over .
Any way back to the plot, found my moobs are larger, nipples alert a lot and looking larger/darker around them . Low T ? as not on anything yet, put the change in shape to wearing a bra for the last 6 months. Bonus. Saying that I find the denim skirt is tighter going over my bum as well even though I have lost weight and now 36ins waist (from 42). Hope fully might mean HRT will do some good when I have the money, when that form comes!!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

Did they say you'll get the form? Hope so. You are so ready to do hormones!!

Hugs Lots,
   Laurie