Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Checked out my Deed Poll (for name change) paper work and find need to get the wife to agree and also a solicitor or notary to witness and some one who has known me for 10 years that is a home owner that is not a relative . Now that might be hard.Looks like more coming out then. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Kendra

Some local laws completely baffle me and defy logic.  Wow.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Sarah_P

Wow, I thought mine was going to be hard. That's just ridiculous!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Laurie

Your wife  agreeing to it??? That might be difficult
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Think it might be OK just a question of asking correctly or getting divorced then it wont matter!!!! (there goes my humour again) so just printed of the forms and had a thought , will take them with me tomorrow and get the lads to sign it . Its just to prove I have lived in the UK . WTF born here and only been abroad 3 times. (France, Sweden and Florida) . It has to go before a judge in London and get posted in a paper to see if anyone objects . On a happier note had a blood test this morning for HRT ,did some shopping and hit the plastic for some clothes then my dresser came for the kitchen . Fits perfect . Then decided to make Kebabs to take tomorrow , hopefully Laura  will be coming (pmed) so said pitch with us. Also measured around by ribs and it said 38 , more bra choice then!!!! btw 44 around the nips. Loading some more in the Yeti now, its great as back seats unclip and lift out , loads of room for tent and all.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Sooooooooooo started packing my bag for the weekend camp out and it turned into a sort out ALL MY MALE CLOTHES ARE BAGED UP and will be going to charity shop on Monday. Saying that not worn any since Jan !!!!!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Not to say you shouldn't go in male mode, but how do you feel about that Davina?
  I have thought of getting a passport but then I think of having to get it in male mode as I have none of the female documentation changes made or even in progress. Add to that , I've heard you should travel in an appearance that matches your passport too, so again with the male mode. Given such stumbling blocks I have decided to not get a passport until such time as I have documentation that is correct for who I am. I just don't want to be in male mode.
  So you ladies of foreign origin can breathe a sigh of relief, Laurie isn't leaving the USA anytime soon unless it becomes necessary to seek asylum from governmental persecution.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

davina61

Back from the Hot Rods, nice hot shower first!!!! Met Laura but Jackie never showed. Went to the Friday night time do wearing a green dress , red dangly earrings and my wig (Nick's wife said it looked better) and got a bit of a "pass from behind" when some one wanted to get pass and put there hand on my shoulder to get through. Now that wouldn't have happened in male mode!!!!!! Decided to keep my breast forms in last 2 days with my A cup push up on and no one said a thing. Danced with friends of Nick's last night ( Georgina!!!) till 1pm and when we left the girlfriend gave me a hug and said goodnight Davina . Was down to a T shirt and jumping about to club/rave tunes, the girls bounce a bit. By the end of today I was getting backache and I know why now. Didn't adjust shoulder straps on push up for larger forms so was hunching me when sat in stands. Got tomorrow of ,need food  shop again after putting all the camping gear away and try and have a rest.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

Hey Girlfriend, sounds like you had a ball this weekend. Good! I bet you thought it great fun too. And rewarding.

Keep it up, Have some fun.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

davina61

Drs called and want another blood test in 2 weeks time so hope nothing is wrong, receptionist called so cant ask. Put on 4lb over the weekend as well so its the downs after the highs of the weekend, ying and yang , karma whatever. Winters coming so got some more jeans today , one skinny and one boot cut. Just need some flat boots now as my 2ins heels did my ankle on Friday , well it was a rough field OK on a smooth surface. Hold up on getting the deed poll signed as one of the lads didn't show and will have to wait for club night 2 weeks time, more hold ups again 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Lost the 4lb already!! Got the lurgy , think I caught it of Shy after going on her post!!!!!! Planning on clothes and shoe/boot shopping on Monday at the outsize shop , EEE width for my plates( for the overseas viewers that slang for feet as in plates of meat)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on September 21, 2017, 02:40:31 PM
Lost the 4lb already!! Got the lurgy , think I caught it of Shy after going on her post!!!!!! Planning on clothes and shoe/boot shopping on Monday at the outsize shop , EEE width for my plates( for the overseas viewers that slang for feet as in plates of meat)

Shoe shopping what a pain, I can never seem to find my size in the styles I like...wide short feet.....anyways have fun shopping...and congrats on the weight loss. I hope all is well with the blood tests...
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

I have wide feet, size 9/10 good job they do EEE. Looking for boots calf high and some ankle boots with low heels. They do some nice patterned trainers as well . BTW said to the sandwich van lady I was going shopping in Evans and she said that's womens ? so told her yes for me!!! One more of the list then
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

So just spent 10 mins on this and internet dropped out and dumped it all F*******. Had a grand day out shopping with my mum , dragging her around (she is 80 going on 60) and put up with me spending ages looking. Got the boots I wanted and some trainers but they had sold out of the patterned ones I was after. Still found a nice top that will go with leggings or jeans. Got a dress come top that will go with jeans or leggings in M&S and some under T shirt bras. Struggled to find a coat until went in Debenhams (bloody expensive) and found a blue double breasted coat for £40, there were lots of designer displays and one coat was £250!!! Found a designer dress ( Jasper Conran) that's nice and swirly and would be lovely to dance in but cost £65 , worth it as its nice to wear. Must have spent£450 , proper retail therapy.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

The "man" flu has taken hold so having a sickie. walked down the shop for some meds still with my breast forms in and some surprised looks but that's all. New trainers are nice to wear. Will be making a sponge cake as got 2 shallow cake  tins yesterday. Time to sort my man clothes out into smaller bags and put my new gear in the wardrobe
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Updating your true self into your wardrobe feels great doesn't it!

You said breast forms and sponge cake in the same post. ;) Hey there's an idea to save some money... always gotta spend that on shoes anyway.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Kendra on September 26, 2017, 10:37:04 AM
You said breast forms and sponge cake in the same post. ;) Hey there's an idea to save some money... always gotta spend that on shoes anyway.

And environmentally friendly, just eat them at the end of every day!  :icon_blink:
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

davina61

but the jam and butter icing would make a mess in your bra!!!!!!! My wardrobe is getting to be me yes but there is always room for more when I find some thing I like. Watch out next summer-----
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Just watched a programme on BBC2 Being Transgender. Showed M to F surgery at the VA in San Francisco and voice surgery in Korea as well as peoples journeys . You can watch on internet BBC I player.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on September 26, 2017, 04:21:52 PM
Just watched a programme on BBC2 Being Transgender. Showed M to F surgery at the VA in San Francisco and voice surgery in Korea as well as peoples journeys . You can watch on internet BBC I player.

Me too, It was nice to see the BBC do something positive about the trans community for once. 

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •