Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte F

Quote from: davina61 on September 26, 2017, 04:21:52 PM
Just watched a programme on BBC2 Being Transgender. Showed M to F surgery at the VA in San Francisco and voice surgery in Korea as well as peoples journeys . You can watch on internet BBC I player.

Thanks for the pointer Davina - that was really interesting to watch
  •  

davina61

Went for my follow up blood test this morning and asked why , looks like kidney function retest. Hope its ok now.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on September 29, 2017, 04:40:06 PM
Went for my follow up blood test this morning and asked why , looks like kidney function retest. Hope its ok now.

Good luck Davina, hope everything's o.k. this time.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on September 29, 2017, 04:40:06 PM

Hi Davina,

Got to keep those kidneys happy. I hope the problem was an error in the testing and everything is okay this time.

My doctors like to keep an eye on my liver and kidney tests. Liver because I take a statin again for cholesterol and kidney because it the only one I have left.

Keep us updated girl.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Thanks girls, will be about a week before results come back. Was going drag racing tomorrow but forecast is rain, never mind camper to weld. Still trying to lose weight but stuck on 14st 2 lb, have porridge and a banana for breakfast, a salad with a bit of sandwich meat (beef or ham) that's a handful of lettuce , chunk of celery, 3 thick slices of cucumber, cherry tomatoes, beetroot and a splash of Cesar salad dressing and an apple . for Tea its a bowl of curry or stir fry chicken with black bean sauce or sweet and sour. maybe Toad in the Hole with carrots , potatoes , cauliflower ect. Had slow cooker chicken thighs with pots, parsnip, carrots, shallot tonight and rhubarb yogurt for pud .   Dried fruit if still hungry , green tea , coffee in the day so don't think my diet is bad
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Ordered some socks and that pair of tropical print trainers and then saw a pair of gold  2ins heeled shoes and got them , What shoe fetish!!!! Then ordered 2 wigs one short and other shoulder both same colour.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Club night yesterday and the lads filled my deed poll forms in for me, one step closer to being Davina. Doc phoned me tonight and they want a urine sample to check kidneys after 2 duff blood tests, bugger its holding up my HRT. She did say it may not matter so fingers crossed. will be eating veg and drinking water for the next 2 weeks to see if that helps? The wigs I ordered might take up to 3 weeks to come, sounds like made to order lets hope they fit.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

shoes and socks came today, have a look in "what made you happy today" as not posting photos again. Have been wearing the gold pair for 2 hrs now and  feet feel fine. I think gold shoes will go with everything. Have the day off tomorrow , more camper welding I think in the morning.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

So looked for a IPL as fed up with shaving my arms and ending up looking like I do self harm, any ways looked at Boots the chemist site and found a Panasonic for £170 reduced from £400  and it has 4.7 out of5 rating and on its way. Just hope it works. Next Wednesday after Docs have an appointment with solicitor to fill in Deed Poll , one step closer. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Hi Davina

I picked up a Remington home IPL that was reduced from 600 to $200 and have given myself 7 treatments under my arms and I have reduced the hair by about 90%...I may not have to shave my underarms at each weekly treatment now. I was astonished at how well it worked. I don't know how permanent it is but it seems to keep me hair free as long as I use it...the black hair on my arms and hands has reduced steadily. I even did my neck and I have had some shedding...OK so there were only a couple anyway  ;D but it certainly took care of them. Will be interest to hear how you go...Oh yeah the backs of my finger where I would get the odd stray have gone as well.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Sarah_P

I invested in the Tria 4X. I just started using it a week ago, so it'll be a while before I know if it works. Each zap certainly feels like the professional treatments, and that's not even full power.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

davina61

IPL machine came today, battery has just charged so might try an arm to see what happens. Has a warning ,well one among many, do not use on male beard. Also says will not kill of hair just stop it growing so need to keep using.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on October 13, 2017, 03:33:10 PM
IPL machine came today, battery has just charged so might try an arm to see what happens. Has a warning ,well one among many, do not use on male beard. Also says will not kill of hair just stop it growing so need to keep using.

Mine came with the same warning about the male beard and the reason it gave was that results were likely to be patchy...we already know IPL isn't great for male beard but I still keep zapping the black ones as they very few anyway...I have gotten some shedding...but like I said in a previous post I have had good results from underarms and on my arms...I started on my legs last week
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

davina61

Have a tagleon in my right arm pit so don't think I can do that one . Don't have any hairs on lower legs but the thighs will get a zap and my belly and chest. zap zap lets give it a try
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Good news day :icon_geekdance: Went to my GP this morning and they have agreed to do joint HRT management with GenderGP ,  might be a nice Christmas present, kidney results showed up as 70 year  old readings so urine sample has gone off for test. Got my Deed Poll signed by solicitor and only cost £10 so went and celebrated by buying  Christmas earrings and a long chain necklace that hangs between the girls and also found a nice night dress that's below knees . My other ones are a bit short and ride up over my bum , OK when its hot but winters coming. Talking of that I got a nice jumper as well .Was  off down my lock up to work on bus but my youngest has the key so lazy afternoon, TBH need it.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Good news is welcome news girl. New dress, necklace and earrings too? You be celebrating for sure.
Enjoy.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Kendra

Lots of great news!!  Have fun celebratin'
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Now 2 bits of advice please , wearing an orange dress to Halloween party and I have it in 2 sizes (didn't have an 18) a 20 and a 16 now 20s loose (baggy) and the 16 is tight around the ribs and took me 10 mins to zip up but is stretchy and OK when standing, tends  to ride up a bit when sat due to spare tyre stomach . which one to wear and bright red lippy with green eye shadow and jewels ??? Also when my name change comes through Miss or Ms  not Mrs as the wife wont go for that . So what do you think?????
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on October 21, 2017, 03:21:48 PM
Now 2 bits of advice please , wearing an orange dress to Halloween party and I have it in 2 sizes (didn't have an 18) a 20 and a 16 now 20s loose (baggy) and the 16 is tight around the ribs and took me 10 mins to zip up but is stretchy and OK when standing, tends  to ride up a bit when sat due to spare tyre stomach . which one to wear and bright red lippy with green eye shadow and jewels ??? Also when my name change comes through Miss or Ms  not Mrs as the wife wont go for that . So what do you think?????

Personally I would go the baggy and maybe use a couple of correctly placed safety pins to adjust where you need too. Personally I don't like that squashed into a dress look....as far as Name change went...I didn't give it much thought and now have some confusions as I get them all so when mail comes addressed to "E" it could be me or my Daughter unless it is Mrs. Other than that is really depends on what you personally prefer.
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

davina61

Wearing the size 20 now and not that loose as its shaped , makes it look like I have a waist and hips!!!! Saw the wife this morning when picking up my lockup key from youngest lad and asked her for letter so I can go forward with name change but didn't press it as her dad is in hospital with a burst abscess so she was of to see him this afternoon, we have arranged a meeting a week tomorrow to sort things out what ever that will be.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•