Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Went in my local store last night , Alan (my daughter used to cut his hair) didn't bat an eye when he saw me in my wig. We always talk as he asks how she is. Startled the wife though, gave her big bottle of conditioner as don't need it now. Still don't care what she thinks .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

I bought some scented shampoo and conditioner the other day and quit using the men's shampoo I had. I like to pretend I have hair to wash and condition.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

text from missis this morning apologising for being abrupt , did take her by surprize!!!! Have a visit from area managers new boss tomorrow so best put some more makeup on! Next mission at work is to get them to call me Davina, modified my name badge using an old one and gluing the letters from my surname to make first name . looks awful but never ware it but if I do maybe will get called correctly. Laurie got a beard and hair trimmer so gave myself a no2 (sort of) so don't need much shampoo or conditioner any more. As you may have noticed gave up on growing hair as solar panel to big. Wigs fit much better with short hair. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Megan.

Wrap some tinsel round that new name badge to drop the hint [emoji6]. I hope all goes well with the boss!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

Big boss didn't show (nowt new there then) but area manager came. He said your looking a bit different, that will be the breasts, wig and make up then!!!!!!! Went into town to get a book and no problems again, fitted a bulb in a ladies car and it was tight to get to. she said why do they make it hard for mans hands to get in and sort of corrected herself on the mans bit. Sort of made my day
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Have been getting ready for my visitor tomorrow  planning lunch (banquet !!) , never done a 3 course meal on my own before. You folks in U.S . have had a go with thanksgiving but apart from Christmas (and then only help) never done it before. Just getting timing correct so it all comes together ---------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Megan.

Quote from: davina61 on November 25, 2017, 04:07:51 PM
Have been getting ready for my visitor tomorrow  planning lunch (banquet !!) , never done a 3 course meal on my own before. You folks in U.S . have had a go with thanksgiving but apart from Christmas (and then only help) never done it before. Just getting timing correct so it all comes together ---------
Ooo good luck,  the timing is everything! X

•  

Laurie

Yes timing of everthing being ready together is the challenge. I believe you are up to the task Davina.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Started at 9 am and finished cooking 1.15 , Kendra enjoyed her curry and we had a nice chat and went for a walk (much needed to burn of the food!!!!). Went down to the river for a look and I tried out my calf high boots that make a nice clip clop. All over to soon Happy days should have held my gut in!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Megan.

Gosh that Kendra does get around doesn't she! Glad you both had a nice day. X

•  

davina61

Yes after seeing you and Sara, God I look a mess in that pic , hair clipped back for cooking and slopping around the house gear
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

coldHeart

Your lucky Davina , Kendra upset my cat by sleeping in her favorite bed.😊
  •  

davina61

No probs here, don't have a cat!!!!!! Chased up my HRT as its been 2 weeks  since they said OK and sorting the prescription and nothing has happened. Also need to get onto my energy supplier as just had first bill (taken them 6 mths) and its almost £600. that's more than the old house , 3 bed with at one point 3 teenage kids as well. This is a one bed flat and I am at work 6 days a week , recon meter is faulty. More s**t to sort. That's life.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

p

Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Cenna

Quote from: davina61 on November 20, 2017, 03:42:01 PM
text from missis this morning apologising for being abrupt , did take her by surprize!!!! Have a visit from area managers new boss tomorrow so best put some more makeup on! Next mission at work is to get them to call me Davina, modified my name badge using an old one and gluing the letters from my surname to make first name . looks awful but never ware it but if I do maybe will get called correctly. Laurie got a beard and hair trimmer so gave myself a no2 (sort of) so don't need much shampoo or conditioner any more. As you may have noticed gave up on growing hair as solar panel to big. Wigs fit much better with short hair. 

Seeing you around the forum I was thinking you look good with short hair- I think people get hung up on length to much. It's all in the volume pretty much every 'girl' hairstyle has a bit of poof(though you do need just a bit more than might be practical with a wig- no experience there). Mess with it a bit do some research you might yet find something that you like!
Perpetual battle between volume and forhead coverage grr.
  •  

davina61

Short one is for practicality at work ( mechanic) , need it kick my GP again as in the shared care agreement with Gender GP they should now give me a prescription for my HRT . That would be good as it would be free as over 60. Day off tomorrow so phone calls to be made and trip to solicitor to get deed poll sorted . Then off to Boots to get some eye make up from the demo lady. Food shopping as well so not all fun
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Good stuff first, baked a Christmas cake tonight , just need some brandy to soak into it now!!!!! went to Boots and got some lippy, eye liner and brow pencil from make over lady and as bought 2 NO7 items got a free gift that has mascara , lip gloss and 2 skin treatments in the box.
Now time for a good old moan, rang electric co to complain about big bill and got the finger, told you have panel heaters and under floor heating what do you expect!!!!! Tell you what I expect it to be less. Rang docs and have to wait for a phone call next Wednesday night to see about HRT prescription, then went to solicitors to sort out name change papers and now have to get my friend to go to his solicitor to get his part signed (ball ache) will see him next Tuesday at Christmas do . The letting agents said talk to water suppliers to get meter fitted as water pressure will be low when all flats occupied and again got the finger as told its your problem to sort and pay for, well it came up with a how did we do after talking to them on line so they got told!!!!!!!!!finger back.
On a better note wore my calf high boots to go shopping and as its gone very cold my feet were toasty and it sounds like a lady coming clip clop 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Dena

If you have under the floor panel heating and you are using it much, I can understand why you power bill is so high. I  have a heat pump and summer cooling which is my big expense adds about $200 to my bill. As a heat pump is far more efficient with electricity, the equivalent would be multiplying my bill by several times so the power company could be right. In any case, I did a little searching and found this little gem which would allow you to check up on the power company. Before buying it, be warned that it may require an additional receiving station.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Kendra

Speaking of warm I found a photo I took while there - an amazing meal, wonderful conversation, a perfect afternoon.  Even in cold weather Davina your warmth radiates.  And the words on your shirt are great.

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

p

Oh no, I hate making those kinds of phone calls!! Perhaps time to skim a bit off the top of the brandy meant for the cake  ;). I am still in awe of the huge feast you made for Kendra's visit--I am drooling. Big hugs!
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •