News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on January 12, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
They missed the point a bit, I am a woman in a mans body would have been a good statement. The one lady did put that across.  HRT is starting to make itself known, right nipple is "sore" and bud is starting but left is still dormant. Cheeks look like filling out and a bit on hips, weight nearly at pre hols so hope it keeps coming down. Contemplating going to the drag race dinner dance but its just over £100 (80 single room) and would be on my own though I will know over 50% of folk there but will they be ready for me in my designer frock???

Thanks Davina,

Hope you had fun at the dance, I miss my old Bulldog Bash days at Long Marston. Never quite picked up the courage to ride my old 52 panhead down the track though. By the time i'd get to the end of the track I might have made 3rd gear, it was a bit of a tractor. ;D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Feeling a bit Marvin (ref Hitch Hikers Guide) so made a pie like the one on Jamie and Jimmy's Friday  Night Feast. Bit of a faf , fry beef, remove from pan cook veg in pan, remove and add red wine and reduce then add meat and veg , beef stock and cook on low for 2 1/2 hrs. make pastry line large cake tin (split type) cook for 1 hr and stand for 1/2 . BEST PIE I HAVE EVER MADE. Happy now. Sent complaint e mail to Electric company about the amount my meter says I have used, wait and see time. Finished making the down lighters (from old vw bits) for my daughter and started making seat from old flywheel and crankshaft with my old race car seat on top, its just a frame that needs skinning and have old tyre pressure chart that I might use  , will take photos when done.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Shy

So when will these pies be coming on the market Davina? I think I could do with a dozen or so just about now ;D Glad it cheered you up.

Sadie
  •  

davina61

so it was pie for lunch box and pie with Indian veg for tea, pie for lunch box tomorrow as well then its gone!!! Total lack of energy the last 3 days and just want to eat, good job I made pie. TBH fed up with working 6 days a week with only Sundays and one random day every 2 weeks ,thats 44 hrs a week and wages are what should get for 40 hrs IMO. But then lucky to have a job I suppose .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

You see there you go with the pies again ;D You know we're all on diets after Christmas right? I'm looking at a plate of limp lettuce and here you're talking about pies. :P

•  

davina61

I do normally take a salad to work, handful of chop lettuce , cucumber, celery and tomatoes with a splash of Cesar dressing and some thin slice sandwich meat and an apple. Biggest problem is cooking for 1 and not making to much, did sweet and sour chicken  tonight , 2 breasts, a yellow pepper, 4 mushrooms and a carrot, packet sauce and noodles. 1/2 tonight and rest tomorrow   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on January 17, 2018, 02:59:32 PM
I do normally take a salad to work, handful of chop lettuce , cucumber, celery and tomatoes with a splash of Cesar dressing and some thin slice sandwich meat and an apple. Biggest problem is cooking for 1 and not making to much, did sweet and sour chicken  tonight , 2 breasts, a yellow pepper, 4 mushrooms and a carrot, packet sauce and noodles. 1/2 tonight and rest tomorrow

Smaller plates did it for me. Trick your noggin' into thinking you're having a right old feast.

I'm sure you eat a lot healthier than I do, when I say salads I mean salad accompanied by copious amounts of chocolate.
I've got to get my bloods right this year though, I have genetic cholesterol issues and I don't want that sending red flags to the endo when I eventually get to see one.

Sadie.
  •  

Dena

Cooking to much isn't a problem I intentionally make 6 or more servings then freeze all but what I am eating that night. It's been ages since I have ate out because instead of fast food, I just thaw out a meal in the microwave and eat. Cost less that fast food and it saves the trouble of fixing dinner when I don't feel like it. I love leftovers.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

davina61

Yes I do that, its better to cook a larger batch ( defo curry) as tried to adjust recipes down and it doesn't work.  Think I need to put more make up on for work as keep getting called MATE by blokes, the ladies notice (as they do)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Sorry to hear that Davina,

Being misgendered isn't nice. Don't let it get you down girl, just imagine an oil filter and filter out all the garbage. Blokes will be blokes, having never been one it's hard to know what goes through that space between their ears, even having lived as one I still don't know. Women however I understand :)

Enjoy the weekend whatever you're up to in that fast lane of yours,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Cheers me dears , It doesn't bother me as not changed much yet and yes never been a "man"  some where in between. Finishing my daughters birthday presents tomorrow , just hope the tyre pressure sign is big enough to cover the seat.Photos will be taken!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

I can't wait to see your new creation, Davina.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Nearly finished it , painted the seat frame and will finish it on Thursday but a photo is all she will get for a bit as they handed in notice on rented cottage but new place not ready for 2 weeks. Moving in with the missis so she was moving all the stuff in the dining room to fit there furniture in (Dropped my youngest's  birthday present of as its his birthday tomorrow)The point is will have to wait till they move in to new place before I can take it over.Spent the afternoon cleaning flat(not had time for 2 weeks) and then made a almond and pistachio desert , some thing not correct as its not set but it tastes fine. then made a Rogan Josh but by the time I had made the masala it was 6pm and 7.30 when I ate, where's the time go??? Tired today as looks like the young girl in the flat below must have been on here own last night and I could hear the TV , it was still going at 1.30  so over slept ,will have words if it happens again.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

At last the left ones starting to catch up, right side is defiantly forming. Had a nice moment with to lady customers today, Looked over the one ladies wheel chair converted motor as brakes grinding and due for annual inspection soon. It was here helper/carer that was driving and told them it was not safe due to damaged disc and worn out pad. The helper lady said this is the chap that looked at your car and the lady in wheel chair asked my name. Davina I said and they both did a slight Ohh , then the carer said show her your nails (metallic plumb ) . That's nice she said but the best bit was how it changed in the way they talked to me, welcome to the sister hood!!!!!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Good show Davina. I know about that time slipping away unnoticed. It's happening to me almost daily here on Susan's. I seem to always have more to read at the end of the day than there was at the beginning of it.
Anyway good luck on the upcoming move.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

LizK

Hey Davina

Been a bit busy lately and not had the chance to stop by, but good to see things a growing nicely and you are still doing a bang up job on your nails...so I guess the question is.....How goes the diet? My starting was 106.3 and last weigh in, on Thursday was 103.3 at home and 103.7 at the Drs...how about you? 7 kg to go and 5 months left to do it, is my target.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on January 22, 2018, 02:43:33 PM
At last the left ones starting to catch up, right side is defiantly forming. Had a nice moment with to lady customers today, Looked over the one ladies wheel chair converted motor as brakes grinding and due for annual inspection soon. It was here helper/carer that was driving and told them it was not safe due to damaged disc and worn out pad. The helper lady said this is the chap that looked at your car and the lady in wheel chair asked my name. Davina I said and they both did a slight Ohh , then the carer said show her your nails (metallic plumb ) . That's nice she said but the best bit was how it changed in the way they talked to me, welcome to the sister hood!!!!!!!!!

It's great when things like that happen isn't it? Attitudes are changing, we are changing and it will soon be spring.
Have a lovely day Davina, whatever you gets up to.

Sadie
  •  

vickijonesuk

Hi Davina,

I've just read through your thread and what an amazing person you are, I love your straight down the line approach to life and wish I was as brave as you! Thank you for the inspiration xx

•  

Cassi

Quote from: vickijonesuk on January 24, 2018, 12:19:04 PM
Hi Davina,

I've just read through your thread and what an amazing person you are, I love your straight down the line approach to life and wish I was as brave as you! Thank you for the inspiration xx

All you UK Girls are that way!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

Country girl not a mamby pamby towny (not ment to offend!!!) Liz diet not working at the moment, don't know if its the HRT but feel dead tired at the moment, last night sat on sofa after tea and crashed out and went to bed at 10. Cold as well and that makes me eat, bring on the spring. Day off tomorrow and will have a cooking after noon to make my daughter a birthday cake, getting (if I can find one) a cake storage tin and cant give it empty. Breasts getting more sore, feels sort of bruised but think my moobs are helping with padding (fat!!!!!)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•