News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Hi Suzy homemaker,

It is such a contrast, you love of cooking with the love of racing and working on vehicles to your creativity with your welding. You my dear are an awesome woman.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on January 24, 2018, 02:47:40 PM
Country girl not a mamby pamby towny (not ment to offend!!!) Liz diet not working at the moment, don't know if its the HRT but feel dead tired at the moment, last night sat on sofa after tea and crashed out and went to bed at 10. Cold as well and that makes me eat, bring on the spring. Day off tomorrow and will have a cooking after noon to make my daughter a birthday cake, getting (if I can find one) a cake storage tin and cant give it empty. Breasts getting more sore, feels sort of bruised but think my moobs are helping with padding (fat!!!!!)

Sounds to me that at the moment you have many other things of bigger priority in your life so I wouldn't be too worried about it...my HRT Dr said she wasn't concerned about how much weight I had but wether or not I was fit. If its any consolation I know when my boobs are sore it means they are growing... ;D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Shy

Sounds like it won't only be the flowers that are going to be budding this spring Davina. ;D

Mary Berry's got nothing on you girl, I think we should enter you for next seasons 'Bakeoff" I can see it now a curried sponge cake with chilli icing. ;D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

nearly finished, ok for a garden seat. Made her a sponge cake and covered it in roll out icing left over from Christmas cake. Hope it will be ok till next Sat. Made veg samosas as well , spicy potato filling  .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

bobbisue

Sweeeeeeeet chair, it looks like my garage in the background

bobbisue :)
[ gotta be me everyone else is taken ]
started HRT june 16 2017              
Out to all my family Oct 21 2017 no rejections
Fulltime Dec 9 2017 ahead of schedule
First pass Dec 11 2017
  •  

Laurie

Looks good Davina but do you need a engine hoist to move it? It looks heavy.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

p

It sounds like you are going to be giving your daughter quite the wonderful set of gifts. She is lucky to have you as a parent. Glad to hear that things are going well with breast development! As they say, no pain, no gain!
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

davina61

seat unbolts so not to bad to move, still wearing breast forms but that makes it painful if I bump them now. Might have to get some fillets as these ones are flat at the back. Good night girls of to bed as its 10.45 pm and I need my beauty sleep (about 6 months worth!!!!)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Took some photos to down load and stupid phone/computer wont find them , so annoying . Daughter and her fella have to move out of there rented place by 31st and they don't get keys for new house till Friday . They are moving all the stuff today over to the wife's and then staying till next weekend when they will move it all back, did offer to help but they said have enough peeps thanks. Will go and visit next Sunday and take the seat.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Cassi

Quote from: davina61 on January 28, 2018, 11:02:58 AM
Took some photos to down load and stupid phone/computer wont find them , so annoying . Daughter and her fella have to move out of there rented place by 31st and they don't get keys for new house till Friday . They are moving all the stuff today over to the wife's and then staying till next weekend when they will move it all back, did offer to help but they said have enough peeps thanks. Will go and visit next Sunday and take the seat.

Did you unattached the Polaroid from your phone?

Just kidding on that.  I had the same problem.  There's the DCIM, downloads, and pictures on the phone, and sometimes even have to select transfer versus charge mode when hooked to the computer.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

Its worked ok before, say hello to the rellies down there for me (on my mums side)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Totally knackered tonight, busy day at work. 25 min (should be 30) lunch and no 15 min coffee breaks . Got my repeat prescription to night and then popped in the store next door for some sandwich meat, raided the bargain shelf and got a nice chicken pie for tea , honey yogurt and a small banoffie cake for £3 so that was tea and pudding sorted. 8 weeks   on patches now and the girls are changing shape and getting a lot firmer , have to be careful not to bump and just pulling down on ratchet to undo tight bolt pulled. Need to make a green teanow and watching Car SOS so night night.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Boob news, filling out towards cleavage . Also think my but is bigger.Happy days
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Yay, happy days indeed Davina. Somehow I knew things would move along quite speedily with you.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

KathyLauren

Cleavage already?  The boob fairy must like you!  Congrats!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Laurie

If you are getting cleavage I want to know who you bribed.

Congrats girl.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Laurie on January 30, 2018, 03:56:07 PM
If you are getting cleavage I want to know who you bribed.

Congrats girl.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Geez,  if they had only held off on deporting the Boob Fairy and Butt Elf!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

Surprised me as didn't expect much yet but then did have a start with the moobs . Still tire, arms ache must be getting old!!!!!! Got a spot right in the middle of chin, think its a hair root gone funny or ingrowing as it started as a black dot. Hope the anti septic cream works. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on January 30, 2018, 03:07:20 PM
Boob news, filling out towards cleavage . Also think my but is bigger.Happy days

BOOBS and BUTTS...we want them both with plenty of shape LOL

Quote from: davina61 on January 29, 2018, 02:54:30 PM
....the girls are changing shape and getting a lot firmer , have to be careful not to bump and just pulling down on ratchet to undo tight bolt pulled...

Good news if they are tender it probably means they are growing...usually comes in growth spurts(YMMV} where they get tender to sore for a few weeks (months?)  take care of those girls

Hugs
Liz

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

yes caught them a few times, find it easier to check rear seat belts on 2 door cars by kneeling on drivers seat and reaching into back but have to be carful with the boobage on seat back. Getting more sore as well , positivness. Spot on chin now drying up at last. I wonder if my thyroid if under performing , daughter has to take meds for hers  and might explain why feel so knackered , might also be reason having trouble losing weight. Just a thought.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•