Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Yes my dear Davina Happy Valentines Day.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Yes my dears Happy Valentines day, enjoy your virtual flowers, candy and wine.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: davina61 on February 14, 2018, 03:01:57 PM
Yes my dears Happy Valentines day, enjoy your virtual flowers, candy and wine.

U 2 DaVina!  I've had a tillle two much virtual wine, hicup.  :icon_weee: :icon_lalala: :icon_lol:
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

New manager is suppose to pick up his works car tomorrow so hopefully will get introduced . Going to paint my nails and put in some bright earrings to make it obvious . Glad I have the breast forms on as smacked myself with the headlamp aligner (twice!!) in fact went to bed without them and it was uncomfortable. Daughter emailed pics of here baby scan, all is good and due in August.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

So a captive turned up, the 2 wheeled transport device secured in locked garage to stop her escaping , she was force feed dark brown liquid with a white froth on top from some place called higherland and much food with many spices.  She was then shut in living room over night and must have made a nest on sofa. This morning she escaped from living room and raided my cupboard and consumed my tropical granola before donning protective clothing and forcing her way to the garage to free the captive steed , vainly I tried to hold her back with a bear hug but she leaped on her device saying  I have to get back for the dog

(apologise to Laurie for nicking her style)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Lmao Davina,

It is okay Davina, I forgot to patent it. I got a kick out of your borrowing it and the comment too. I do relate well to your captive though it can be difficult to escape from loving kindness, good food, and bear hugs. I know this with first hand knowledge. I hope you enjoyed your time with your special captive.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

davina61

Yes a good time was had. Forgot to say new manager came into work on Sat and seems OK, told him my name  is Davina and that was ok. He starts next Monday. Dash forgot to phone docs for my injection on the 8th. Must start diet tomorrow but still have nan breads and parathas left over , the veg curry and rice will be ok. Made a chicken curry tonight to use up some yogurt as was dated best before on the 14th and that's 3 meals for the freezer. Still have 100ml of yogurt left so will search my books for something to make with it.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

p

Davina, so glad you had a nice visit with Sarah and that your manager seemed okay. Good luck on the diet!  :-*
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Kendra

Is Sara there from Wales?!  Please tell her I said hi - I'm jumping up and down with happiness hearing she motorcycled over to your place for a visit.  Yaaaayyyyy!   
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

My visitor left this morning but will text to see if she got back ok
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

After the weekend blow out I cant do up my work trousers , good job that I kept my old ones. Well the diet defiantly starts today. Noticed that my skin was very soft where the HRT patch had been, sudden spurt on left breast , seems to alternate and made me wonder if its from having the patches on that side on legs??
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on February 20, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
After the weekend blow out I cant do up my work trousers , good job that I kept my old ones. Well the diet defiantly starts today. Noticed that my skin was very soft where the HRT patch had been, sudden spurt on left breast , seems to alternate and made me wonder if its from having the patches on that side on legs??

Well Davina anyone can see you like food as much as I do so we I can understand the pants problem. As for the uneven spurts is concerned it should be easy to even them out. Just alternate legs. LOL

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

davina61

Went to see the vampire this morning and booked in to have my anti T shot in 2 weeks time. Diet going ok at the moment, cut down and not feeling hungry, made a batch of rice tonight as wanted to use up some yogurt . hate throwing food away so recipe in Indian cook book for rice with cucumber and carrot and it will keep in fridge as ment to be eaten cold with chutney .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

We had an after work meeting with the new manager(he has big plans but so have previous ones!!!) and he said to the lads I have heard you call Davina by old name and asked them to call me by my new name . What a star, just need to see if his walk matches his talk.
Disturbed sleep last night as the girls get more "painful" and had some weird dreams that disrupted me as well. that's the joys of HRT then.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on February 22, 2018, 03:12:35 PM
We had an after work meeting with the new manager(he has big plans but so have previous ones!!!) and he said to the lads I have heard you call Davina by old name and asked them to call me by my new name . What a star, just need to see if his walk matches his talk.
Disturbed sleep last night as the girls get more "painful" and had some weird dreams that disrupted me as well. that's the joys of HRT then.

Wow Davina, your new manager sounds great. He didn't have to say what he did, I'd take that as a win. :)

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Shy on February 22, 2018, 04:41:28 PM
Wow Davina, your new manager sounds great. He didn't have to say what he did, I'd take that as a win. :)

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

I have to go along with Sadie here Davina. It is a win anyway you want to look at it.

I will agree with you also that it will take time to see how he walks.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Kendra

Definitely a star.  Your new manager's talk already accomplished a lot. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

p

Quote from: davina61 on February 22, 2018, 03:12:35 PM
We had an after work meeting with the new manager(he has big plans but so have previous ones!!!) and he said to the lads I have heard you call Davina by old name and asked them to call me by my new name .

Yay! That is so wonderful Davina!  :-*
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

davina61

Got blanked by a trans lady today, she does it well but voice still a bit deep/off and a lot of make up also the shoes in her car extra wide from same place I got mine (still had the label under side ). Still having grief from my electric supplier , tried to contact you was one call that rang of before I could answer so sent them yet another pissy e mail.Breasts hurting even more and a good size hard "lump" behind nipple now. Blood nurse rang me and left a message to ring docs , bet kidney test was of again. Must drink more water and not coffee at work.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on February 23, 2018, 02:52:32 PM
Got blanked by a trans lady today, she does it well but voice still a bit deep/off and a lot of make up also the shoes in her car extra wide from same place I got mine (still had the label under side ). Still having grief from my electric supplier , tried to contact you was one call that rang of before I could answer so sent them yet another pissy e mail.Breasts hurting even more and a good size hard "lump" behind nipple now. Blood nurse rang me and left a message to ring docs , bet kidney test was of again. Must drink more water and not coffee at work.

Hey Girl Congrats on the sore boobs and the progress.

Now you listen here, Missy. You take care of those kidneys! Yes you can get by with just one but it needs to be working right to do so. Drink your water and keep bad things flushing through. Don't make me come smack you.

Hugs,
   Laurie