Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Docs went ok, blood pressure on the high side but its been like that for years. T levels low and E high (didn't ask for figures)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on March 14, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
Docs went ok, blood pressure on the high side but its been like that for years. T levels low and E high (didn't ask for figures)

Great news Davina :) Great to here levels are where they should be. You must be pleased.  :D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Down side is feeling tired and hungry. Managed to arrange solicitors for next Thurs to get deed pol signed at last. Not good just pigged a bowl of cheesy biscuits and some mature cheddar cheese  with 1 and 1/2 glass of red. don't care happy now . Love to you all from a contented lady
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Great news about the deed pol Davina :). I hope all goes smoothly. I shall start sorting mine after my birthday in May. Some days are just made for cheesy biscuits  :D

Sadie
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on March 15, 2018, 03:15:25 PM
Down side is feeling tired and hungry. Managed to arrange solicitors for next Thurs to get deed pol signed at last. Not good just pigged a bowl of cheesy biscuits and some mature cheddar cheese  with 1 and 1/2 glass of red. don't care happy now . Love to you all from a contented lady

Good for you...I ate a whole bunch of Marshmallow eggs last nite and felt like I had climbed a mountain...no wait!...maybe eaten a mountain is more appropriate.

Hope the deed poll goes smoothly for you

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Retail therapy today, fought my way through the snow (not much TBH) as needed to get food and Easter eggs, hand and face cream , brow pencil from chemists and work socks . So after having to go in men's section for the socks I had a look around the ladies and out of place on end of rack was a shirt dress my size in black with roses on it . meant to be wasn't it!!!!!! Also got a skirt , its a black what I would call mole skin effect work style . Now its marked a 16 that should fit but its to tight but that's due to me getting FAT so diet is ON. Nipples even sorer today and trying my new softer breast forms as well, hope its a growth spurt.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Just a ramble as life goes on , eat (curry) sleep work repeat , must get a T shirt made!!!!!! The girls seem to be growing fast but I do need to DIET.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on March 20, 2018, 03:28:32 PM
Just a ramble as life goes on , eat (curry) sleep work repeat , must get a T shirt made!!!!!! The girls seem to be growing fast but I do need to DIET.

Arg you've mentioned that four letter word Davina just as easter comes a knocking with a basket full of calories :D.
I'm sure with your culinary skills you'll be able to rustle up some low cal tasty grub.

Great news about the girls, you must be pleased :)

Sadie
  •  

Cassi

If you awl start talk'n bout Lamb fer Easter, I'm go'n scream...........................
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

What Easter?????? Firm I work for don't let us have the Friday or Monday holiday days just a day in lieu for the Monday (miserable bas***ds) . Might have pork for a change!!!! Day off tomorrow so lie in if I don't wake on my internal alarm.Need to get blood test results from doc to send to Gender GP , want to work on VW but have stuff to sort out like meter reading and some paper work. Life stuff , fun stuff another day then
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Hopefully have the Deed Poll paper work sorted at last but it was to late to get it in the post tonight. Have blood test results T is .5 and E is 322 so looking good . Sent in my electric readings and £100 less than the last 1/4 but nothing has been changed, must check the readings back . Thing is its been cold so heating has been on longer , wonder if its to do with my complaint . Builder didn't come to look at windows , he did ring back after I left a message and said he had accidently wiped my previous reply and thought it was tomorrow so he is looking one night when I get in from work.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Pissed off with work, only had a 15min lunch and no breaks as no slot blanked out for me, due to 2 piles of poo (1 is scrap) ended up a test behind . That would have been ok but some tit booked one on line so didn't finish work till 5.35 and then as just leaving the manager said area manager wants me to go to Gloucester tomorrow, cue lots of swearing. So have got to find this place and check out the equipment and get put on there system but it will be expected for me to start on first test at 8.30 , just hope they are not fully booked. Also pissed as not been able to go to post office to send my Deed Poll of. Different sort of pissed now as drank a large red wine, needed it after today just need to win the lotto
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Well that was nowt to worry about, equipment the same as other branch. All the motors where newish and had a good lunch break. Still been unable to post papers as post office was shut by the time I got back ,will do it tomorrow.Time for a glass of vino me thinks.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Monday Davina, I want to hear those papers are posted on Monday. If not I'll send a pigeon round to do it for you. :)

Sadie

•  

davina61

TODAY dear, it went this morning, managed to do a few hours work on the panel. Need to drill a load of hole in the load bay floor to plug weld it on, gave up after 6 .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Cassi

WOW, you people in the UK kinda do things like US normal people do!!!!!

Just kidding :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

But I have never been "normal" what ever that is.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Cassi

Quote from: davina61 on March 25, 2018, 04:12:26 PM
But I have never been "normal" what ever that is.

Normal is over-rated :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

Normal is what boring people call themselves.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Sarah_P on March 25, 2018, 11:05:41 PM
Normal is what boring people call themselves.

Yeah, kinda like a bunch of penguins dancing.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •