News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on May 04, 2018, 03:01:43 PM
Thanks sthhheeeppp and knee (Laurie made me do it) and Lauuureata (steph made me do it)  , just had a shower and found out what's up with the ladies, nipples have suddenly grown like over night!!! the wonders of hormones

Streeeeeeeetch
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Shy

Your dogs love was unconditional, your memories of him will remain loyal and true.

All these growth spurts you keep getting, glad to hear ladies are coming along, you must be pleased and relieved :)

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

•  

davina61

Something must be working as got gendered correctly by a lady customer , she came into the office and said I parked next to HER ( was getting in a car to move it) and SHE looked angry ( no just making sure you didn't park in my way) . Also got some nice smiles from female customers. Was hot and only had a polo shirt on ( ok wash your minds out, work trousers as well) so the girls are on show. In fact so hot inside I am wearing my jeans skirt and a sleeveless   thin orange top. Going to see wife on Monday night and if it stays this warm think that's what I will wear only think is it shows my "spare tyre" middle. Not helped by the 1/2 tub of caramel ice cream after tea , did I say its hot?
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Shy

That's awesome Davina :) 'things can only get better' as the song goes. You're on your way girl.

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Well hot today, welding and grinding with sweat running down my face . have photo evidence
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Dang Davina, how can anyone misgender you with that face? You nlook great to me. (((hug)))

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Shy

Looking very feminine Davina :) Your skin looks amazing and you've only just started cooking and I don't mean curries ;D

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Thanks girls , doing myself up as going to see the nearly ex to sort out some details on divorce. will take a pic if I can get bl**dy phone to take a decent one , just done my nails (all of them as wearing sandals) so typing carefully.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Went to see the missis, she still cant get her head around that her husband has "gone" and it didn't help looking like this but she is still amicable . I have never told her how she was doing my head in with her constant nagging about the mortgageI can never get a good pic with this phone and mirror but you can see my outfit
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

forgot to say have "hot rodded" my new breast forms with scissors  , cut an A size hollow in them and they sit nice . Still get "pain" when I bump them even though they are a lot softer .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Cindy

Quote from: davina61 on May 07, 2018, 03:29:55 PM
Went to see the missis, she still cant get her head around that her husband has "gone" and it didn't help looking like this but she is still amicable . I have never told her how she was doing my head in with her constant nagging about the mortgageI can never get a good pic with this phone and mirror but you can see my outfit

Awesome girl!

Someone else who doesn't have a Cat-woman suit? :laugh:
  •  

davina61

closest I got to a cat suit was when I went to a fancy dress as postman Pat and the missis as his cat. Any way till I lose 25lb I would look more like Blunder woman than Cat woman (do a google search if you have never seen the Russ Abbot show)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on May 08, 2018, 02:48:41 PM
closest I got to a cat suit was when I went to a fancy dress as postman Pat and the missis as his cat. Any way till I lose 25lb I would look more like Blunder woman than Cat woman (do a google search if you have never seen the Russ Abbot show)

Don't fall for the catnip wafting up from down under Davina, you can tell because of the purring meows have an Aussie accent ;D

Sadie

•  

Cindy

I'm innocent! Not a word passed my lips!!!

>:-)
  •  

davina61

Might just have to send an upside down SLAP. Any way had to go to the paint shop next door to use there fax machine for work( we have just had a new internet "relay" cupboard fitted with new phone boxes and the cable to connect fax machine is missing). They have a one way "mirror" window and as I left got a surprise as a woman was looking back at me. Brain still not caught up with the changes and looking straight on as you do shaving and doing make up its not so obvious . The new (modified) breast forms look much better as well . My assistant manager is a star even after I tested his car and found about £700 of repairs, customer rang and asked to speak to the MAN  that had looked at her car and he told her NO the LADY that looked at your car. Nice one Will.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Quote from: davina61 on May 09, 2018, 03:37:42 PM
> "mirror" window and as I left got a surprise as a woman was looking back at me. Brain still not caught up with the changes

This is wonderful when it happens - and you will experience this a lot more.  We all tend to over-analyze and see flaws nobody else sees. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Shy

Good for you that others and you are seeing what we all already do :) Good for you girl, makes me happy to read your progress.

Sadie
  •  

Laurie

Isn't that a great feeling when you finally she her yourself? You are seeing what we see in your pictures Sadie. I don't see how you get misgendered after seeing your latest pictures. And yes your boss deserves kudos for his remark to that customer.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

davina61

Found some one had crossed out Davina on my work file and put my old name under, felt tip to the rescue. Document (deed poll) came back from driving licence with a note to say should get NEW one within 2 weeks . Still waiting for new bank card though, saw the post on paypal and might see if I can change name as 2 letters will do it. Well first name. Having "fun" getting home as garden show on at show ground close to me , the queue going the other way from one junction was almost 3 1/2 miles so that means there will be a very long queue to get over the river bridge on the way to my place so I skip around to come in from the other end of town (its called a town but more like large village!) . it was bad enough getting out from work as the horse racing was on so lots of traffic leaving there as well
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on May 10, 2018, 02:56:07 PM
Found some one had crossed out Davina on my work file and put my old name under, felt tip to the rescue. Document (deed poll) came back from driving licence with a note to say should get NEW one within 2 weeks . Still waiting for new bank card though, saw the post on paypal and might see if I can change name as 2 letters will do it. Well first name. Having "fun" getting home as garden show on at show ground close to me , the queue going the other way from one junction was almost 3 1/2 miles so that means there will be a very long queue to get over the river bridge on the way to my place so I skip around to come in from the other end of town (its called a town but more like large village!) . it was bad enough getting out from work as the horse racing was on so lots of traffic leaving there as well

Davina
:  Why on earth would "someone" change the name to your old name??   
It just takes times, sometimes a lot of time to get your new name on all your stuff...  like most of us, your old name is spread across government agencies, private businesses, employers, credit cards, your dealings on the internet, ... etc, etc....  the bank cards should be the quickest to respond, that seems to always be the case between government agencies versus more responsive businesses.

The beauty of where I live is that there is a very small population, one main street, no stoplights and no larger towns anywhere nearby......   result is, NO TRAFFIC JAMS.

I am always looking forward to you updating your thread...
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •