Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Thanks Sadie love, Always lighter in morning due to fluids and that can make readings go up or down. Its lamb and spinach tonight, just going to put spinach in pan , laters XX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Just wasted 2 hours of my time ringing bank as new card wouldn't work on line. That's 1 1/4 on hold and the rest while they p**sed about . Works now and hotel booked for UK Meetup. Just the train tickets to sort then------- or should that be==========?
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Got email to say changes on car insurance so logged on to check as they used my old name on mail, they have changed it to Davina BUT it says MR still ,>-bleeped-<ty phone call time again.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

What fun getting companies to get things right. My experiences in that realm are just starting. So far so good.
  Hang in there hun.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

think I only have a few things left (apart from birth cert, but that's one for a clear head!!) internet, mobile A/C s . Will start new Fleabay as missis and kids use the old one . then once I have changed all the email links will kill my old yahoo one. That should clear a lot of dead name stuff but bet I have missed something.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on June 12, 2018, 01:11:02 PM
think I only have a few things left (apart from birth cert, but that's one for a clear head!!) internet, mobile A/C s . Will start new Fleabay as missis and kids use the old one . then once I have changed all the email links will kill my old yahoo one. That should clear a lot of dead name stuff but bet I have missed something.

Dear Davina:  It is undoubtedly a very daunting task to change your legal name and the subsequent tasks of getting all of your documents updated.  Working especially with local and federal government agencies can be very frustrating and time consuming.   However, my biggest challenge was to get my high school, college and university diplomas changed to my new legal name...  and also my CPA certification for my new state of residence where I now have a business. 

In my own experience, just when you think that EVERYTHING is done and the task is complete....  low and behold you find more things that need your attention.... and, of course, you will be getting mail addressed you with your "dead name" .... for years possibly !!!!   Isn't this a fun adventure????  !!!
Thanks for posting your update.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

davina61

yes need to write a list as just thought of another one and promptly forgot it , bloody dyslexic brain.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

The girls have been sore so measured around and 1/2 inch more, don't need a cushion to sit on a hard surface anymore as have my own!! Stood on scales and still same but had a thought, with extra up top and bottom effectively have lost some pounds. Sound or flawed logic or wish full thinking   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Soooo rang car insurance and after 10 mins of recoded bollocks got to talk to a woman , told her name changed but still said Mr not Miss and this in my best fem voice (its rubbish)  so she said she would change it and then signed of by saying thankyou MR ---. WTF its hard work isn't it!!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

If a business doesn't treat you like a customer, prove the customer is always right by immediately taking your money elsewhere. 

I switched about 10% of my previous accounts and expenditures after running into hassles with a few during my legal name change.  And I told them exactly why I was dumping them.  The only exception was PayPal (solved by sending registered mail to their headquarters), but if any good alternative exists I'll dump that one too.

I found most businesses were very polite and fast about this.  For those that were not, I don't miss them. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Pay Pal was fine once sent them documents, I don't blame the lady on phone as towards end of day and what a mind numbing job. Anyway or is that - meanwhile back in the kitchen- made cauliflower and meat (lamb) curry and a big pot of dry mixed veg curry AND a pineapple upside down cake .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Had my hand shook by a customer this morning saying " good luck with your transition, your brave" not sure how to take that. Maybe they were F to M ? then that made me think do they think I am F to M or M to F? Did good luck mean you will be lucky to pass. Just my rambling thoughts and nothing to worry me about. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Maybe he saw something in you that was beyond his comprehension and therefore brave. 

I've never thought of my transition as a brave thing to do.  My best and closest friend once called me brave and I told him I wasn't, that I was just doing what I needed to do.  But I totally understand where he was coming from as changing genders and living as so in public, facing the scrutiny of others is the definition of bravery to some.  So maybe I am.  And if I am then so are you girlfriend!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on June 15, 2018, 02:38:54 PM
Had my hand shook by a customer this morning saying " good luck with your transition, your brave" not sure how to take that. Maybe they were F to M ? then that made me think do they think I am F to M or M to F? Did good luck mean you will be lucky to pass. Just my rambling thoughts and nothing to worry me about.

They were just being nice, so plonk a big smile on your face and remember that there are still good people left in this world. Lots of them really :D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

To stay as I was would be brave, I just gave in to my desires .Must go and take birthday cake out of oven, its a cherry and coconut for my eldest lad for Monday.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Rachel

I got that a lot when I first came out and started expressing. I would take people at face value and I think they are genuine. Definitely do not read into their comments. They are wishing you well and think you are brave. It takes a lot to go against social norms.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

davina61

Just took me by surprise really but welcome. My eldest called in to day after going to his sisters to remove a radiator. He brought a fathers day card from her, forgot the one he got me (normal for him!)but remembered to bring a bottle of Chianti. Gave up going to my unit as it was 1 pm by the time I had eaten my lunch so went to visit mum.
Hormone update , found where the E is working yes my butt and my face (both sets of cheeks then!!) and not on the boobs so much. Hope it cycles soon. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

The E certainly filled out my facial cheeks and I look much better IMO.  The chest area could use a bit more attention!  I won't talk about my skinny butt...
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

My butt isn't skinny anymore, must update my avatar . Today picked a car up just a short walk away from News paper office and when I took it back the receptionist rang to the office and said your cars back and SHE has parked it back to where it was. No pause or anything when she said SHE. Think that might be the first time I have been gendered correctly like this. Happy days.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on June 18, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
My butt isn't skinny anymore, must update my avatar . Today picked a car up just a short walk away from News paper office and when I took it back the receptionist rang to the office and said your cars back and SHE has parked it back to where it was. No pause or anything when she said SHE. Think that might be the first time I have been gendered correctly like this. Happy days.

@davina61
Dear Davina:
What a wonderful happening for sure... being gendered correctly without even a pause is worthy of celebration with more of that to come for sure.

So, regarding your new avatar to come... what exactly will you be taking a picture of ???  LOL
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •