News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on June 25, 2018, 02:45:00 PM
Who's picking up modesty coverings with there tongues????? Well its hot here 30c and had a very oily /dirty engine to work on so covered in muck. Ate my tea and went to wash up, no water so cleaned my face with make up remover went back in kitchen and water was back on. Washed up and jumped in shower, low water pressure and then no water. Managed to run a sink full when it came back on and did a rub over wash. Hope its back on before bed time and I can clean my sweaty pits and no not taking a photo for Danielle's sweaty thread!!!!!

Dear Davina:  ... any of your pictures are always welcome.
Of course, usually makeup and hot sweaty faces and dirty work are not compatible.
So tell me.... what is wrong with your water?  Are you on a well and having difficulties with the pump, or perhaps low water level in ground????
... or are you on a public utility water system and you haven't paid your bill this month? ???   >:-)    :)
Hugs, Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Utility , they had a bust big feed the other week so may be something to do with that. Electric shower and it cuts power if the pressure is low. Off to bed now so see if I can get fresh.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on June 25, 2018, 04:24:41 PM
Utility , they had a bust big feed the other week so may be something to do with that. Electric shower and it cuts power if the pressure is low. Off to bed now so see if I can get fresh.

Davina:  I sincerely hope that at the very least you can get somewhat cleaned up before going to bed.....  nothing worse than going directly to bed after  dirty and oily vehicle engine work....  definitely hot water and soap and lots of it are required!!!!   I hope that you can get freshened up.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Yes the water came back on so a quick splash in the shower before bed. My car said 30.5 C on the way home tonight and its 27 in living room . played Russian roulette with my cook book tonight and it opened on a dhal made with red lentils, had just the right amount so made a batch as need something for work tomorrow  . FART alert!!!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Hi folks had to wait for my nails to dry , got the day off tomorrow and going out with my mum and if her feet have gone down!!! my aunty (swollen feet not helped by the heat) . Anyway done my toes bright cherry red as the sandals will be on and fingers metallic plum. Pub lunch and shopping then ;D

>-bleeped-<ty letter time again, Wifes lawyers sent a letter (for her divorcing me) sying as I had cashed in my pension I needed to account for the money.This is after I told them what I have left, takes the biscuit as she has works pension and 2 houses and I have bugger all .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Oh yes the joys of divorce. Glad you got to wash befor going to bed and I'll have to look up what Dahl is. Have a nice outing with Mum and Aunty.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

To save you looking it up its lentil or beans , TBH it was lacking something so put a scotch egg in it for my lunch
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Nice day off today (and I needed it!!!) went for a pub lunch with mum and aunty . Dressed up and although I don't pass recon it was good enough so no one looked twice , mum and aunty said a few folk looked but no stares or anything. Did a grocery shop and chemists for make up and essentials (nail varnish remover etc) and just made a marinade for a lamb curry. That's 800g of cubed lamb in a marinade of 4 onions, garlic ,ginger , chillies blitzed in blender and then with turmeric, ground coriander, and yogurt , 1/2 of the blitzed mix held back for cooking.In the fridge till its tomorrows tea!!!!! 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

The lamb curry is nice, thought with all the onion, chillies etc  it would be hot/strong but its almost sweet and mild. Glad I didn't make the one with 12 dried red chillies in it!!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

So it was only a 'two alarm' curry then Davina ;D

I actually made a soy chilli for dinner tonight. That's what we Brits do when its 30 degrees outside :) Needless to say the wig came off for a short while to stop me spontaneously combusting  :o

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

I will find out some time tomorrow (TMI!!!!) the chilli worked then made you sweat to cool you down, have lots of red chillies left over from mixed packets so might have to make a HOT one. Pot of yogurt to cool down after.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Chili? I have made some mean chili in my day. It's been a long time as my sister would not be able to eat it. I like it HOT but not just hot it has to have good flavor. Hmmmm I should make Michelle and her roommate Robyn some of mt special chili and see how they like it.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Shy

Quote from: Laurie on June 29, 2018, 09:22:07 PM
Hmmmm I should make Michelle and her roommate Robyn some of mt special chili and see how they like it.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Watch out Michelle and roommate, when Laurie starts a sentence with "Hmmmmmm" you know she means business. I'm not sure if those are two chillies or two horns growing out of her forehead  ;D Best keep the top of the fridge nice and cool :D.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Laurie on June 29, 2018, 09:22:07 PM
Chili? I have made some mean chili in my day. It's been a long time as my sister would not be able to eat it. I like it HOT but not just hot it has to have good flavor. Hmmmm I should make Michelle and her roommate Robyn some of mt special chili and see how they like it.

Hugs,
  Laurie

I'd love it!  Robyn...  Well...  She has this aversion to anything spicy or hot.  Even lowly jalapeƱos are too much, whereas I eat them like pickles.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

davina61

Just made a BIG batch of veg curry , some for the daughter and ex missis and 4 pots for me. Found some recipes using red chillies but going to make spicy flat breads tomorrow covered in fine chopped red chilli (have made them before).
At work the one Bulgarian lad that's been a bit off with me was chatty this afternoon and  was saying about how we had to much work booked in for us men to do (his English is a bit poor) and then corrected him self with AND LADIES. Did have my in yer face red lippy on as it does help!! Its gone rather hot again, 92F in my flat , just went for a wee and have sweat marks in my knickers!!!!and only have a very thin shirt dress on. Not used to this in the UK. Need to do work on the panel before mid day before sun gets on lockup.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Made cherry cake and biscuits tonight but not for me, its 40 years this month that I have been going to the hot rod group so I made a "birthday" cake to share out tomorrow night. One of the office staff came over from the other branch and called me (old name) so I corrected him " I cant call you Davina its not right" so dragged him into inner office and showed him my name on MOT computer and said its official. Don't think it will work though, he's Scottish and my age!!!Good job I don't see him often. As mentioned its hot rod club tomorrow and we are meeting at a different pub with another local club, some have seen Davina already. What to wear?? Green skirt (sort of sage green) and black ladies Hot Rod Drags T shirt, sparkly sandals . Just thought hope I have enough cake!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on July 02, 2018, 03:39:51 PM
Made cherry cake and biscuits tonight but not for me, its 40 years this month that I have been going to the hot rod group so I made a "birthday" cake to share out tomorrow night. One of the office staff came over from the other branch and called me (old name) so I corrected him " I cant call you Davina its not right" so dragged him into inner office and showed him my name on MOT computer and said its official. Don't think it will work though, he's Scottish and my age!!!Good job I don't see him often. As mentioned its hot rod club tomorrow and we are meeting at a different pub with another local club, some have seen Davina already. What to wear?? Green skirt (sort of sage green) and black ladies Hot Rod Drags T shirt, sparkly sandals . Just thought hope I have enough cake!!

Cherry cake sounds like it might be good. Go and have a great time. I got a kick out of your encounter with the Scottish chap. I know what you mean about having to correct some people and show them your name is official. The problem I have is that it is myself I have to keep correcting. Even as I am going about changing my name in various places, I still don't quite believe it. Well I've always been stubborn about things.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on July 02, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

The love home made cakes and love to bake. I am told I do a reasonable job but I have not done any in quite some time. I have tried "low sugar" or "Diabetic" cake recipes and in most cases I hated them. So I just don't do it very often...helps the waist line.

The arrogance of some people is astounding...since when did we get to decide the name we call other people? Pretty darn rude and you were even good enough to show him that it had been changed officially.  I just do not answer to my old name...ever...at all. Hopefully after you ignore him a few times he will get the message..."your opinion about my name is not required!!" Good luck with the meeting I hope the cake is a hit.

Wear what ever makes you feel good...green skirt sounds great...have fun

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Dena

Quote from: ElizabethK on July 02, 2018, 06:26:20 PM
The love home made cakes and love to bake. I am told I do a reasonable job but I have not done any in quite some time. I have tried "low sugar" or "Diabetic" cake recipes and in most cases I hated them. So I just don't do it very often...helps the waist line.
I did a fair amount of Diabetic cooking and unfortunately I found that sugar is an important part of many recipes. Where the substitutes really shine is in desert puddings and ice cream so I tended to keep on or both around for my roommate all the time. Fortunately she was't bad and could have sugar so we alternate deserts as long as the blood sugar behaved.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Dena on July 02, 2018, 06:49:33 PM
I did a fair amount of Diabetic cooking and unfortunately I found that sugar is an important part of many recipes. Where the substitutes really shine is in desert puddings and ice cream so I tended to keep on or both around for my roommate all the time. Fortunately she was't bad and could have sugar so we alternate deserts as long as the blood sugar behaved.

I never thought of icecream...I do have an icecream maker and I really do love icecream...it was almost a staple when I was growing up LOL. I made some when I first got the machine and loved how good it was(got concerned about my weight so stopped making it)...I must give it a go with some sweetener I am guessing all I should need to do is substitute sweetner for sugar in the custard....good idea Dena thanks
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •