Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Made Deb a curry, well for both of us. A big batch of veg curry and a chicken jalfrezi with some left for another night for me. She has been doing her Healing Hands at the rally and been very busy, knew she would not eat tonight so meals on wheels again.  Knackered as been cooking all afternoon, tried to make Dosa (rice and lentil pancakes) but non of my frying pans worked without sticking so broke up. New pan then and hope that works as have a big bowl of batter and spiced mash potatoes as filling. Lost weight gone from 14st 12 to 14st 8 this week.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

Davina
Sounds  like a nice curry there. And GZ on the weight loss. Im up late as I was so tired last night (family issues keeping my head spinning) that I slept 11 hours.. Wow.. now Im not tired.. Up at 5:30 for work as well....
Are you just eating like a sparrow (picking at it) or do you actually have a weight loss strategy at the moment. I have to ask as people seem to change what they do all the time. I lost 2 LB this week ,but most likely gained another 3.... figure that.. weighing in tomorrow..
Looking forwards to Sept when we can all the UK girls can meet.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on July 29, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
Made Deb a curry, well for both of us. A big batch of veg curry and a chicken jalfrezi with some left for another night for me. She has been doing her Healing Hands at the rally and been very busy, knew she would not eat tonight so meals on wheels again.  Knackered as been cooking all afternoon, tried to make Dosa (rice and lentil pancakes) but non of my frying pans worked without sticking so broke up. New pan then and hope that works as have a big bowl of batter and spiced mash potatoes as filling. Lost weight gone from 14st 12 to 14st 8 this week.

Fantastic effort with the weight loss that's 1.8kg which is a solid effort any way you look at it. String together a few more of those and you will knock your goal weight over real quick!!

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

But then stood on those lie detectors this morning and was up 2lb GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Bought a new fry pan to try and make the Dosas as they stuck to my old pan. Didn't stick but not coming out right so think my mix is wrong. Looked in my other book and the mix needs to ferment to make it work so have left it out to see.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Must say work is pissing me off, Yesterday and today ignored by the two polish lads. The manager didn't ask how my back was or anything as of sick Sat. The one Polish lad wouldn't lend me a socket to change an oil filter and had to go to the place next door to get one and then today said to my assistant manager get HIM to do some tyres and he still dead names me . Got the job as Tester that can lend a hand and now being forced to do work all the time, contract says you MAY be asked to do other duties but new manager has taken that as do anything all the time. Bet I get told to do a head gasket on a Citroen that the apprentice cocked up. Should have had a lieu day last week and not been given one this week and need my back doing again, well if it gives out again that's a week sick now . Trouble is finding a job I can do that pays enough to live on, this is not a rant its how it is!!!If y manager asks why the car I was working on today was not finished tonight I will hand him my spanners and say lets see how you do, he keeps promising customers there cars back for X o'clock when its physically impossible . Not got a clue how to organise   the work
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

mittenskittens

gosh some people couldnt manage a piss up in a brewery , I cant believe they get away with deadnaming you like that.
  •  

davina61

Good news today as it looks like he is leaving next week, bad news is I wont get my lieu day as that just leaves 2 of us in the workshop. A local pub has a festival on this weekend and just got a Sat night ticket, had to do it on line and print it off. Printer not working well as black is low and not got time to get a new one. My bff rang tonight just as I was going to text, feeling sorry for herself as someone told her she was fat and she isn't. Mind you maybe a good thing as she has vowed to give up fags and cider (200 calories a small can!!!)  Going to give her a hand to move some plants to try and screen the view into her conservatory from the windows of new build houses . They made her cut down trees as they said roots threaten there foundations , rubbish and the trees where there 10s of years before houses. now trying to make her cut down a lovely weeping willow  in the middle of her garden 20 + feet from the houses. Made me cross. Happy bit ! fixed a young girls "new" beetle and she asked to see me by saying I want to see HER and she gave me a BIG hug AAAAAHHHHHHHH
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on August 01, 2018, 03:40:16 PM
Good news today as it looks like he is leaving next week, bad news is I wont get my lieu day as that just leaves 2 of us in the workshop. A local pub has a festival on this weekend and just got a Sat night ticket, had to do it on line and print it off. Printer not working well as black is low and not got time to get a new one. My bff rang tonight just as I was going to text, feeling sorry for herself as someone told her she was fat and she isn't. Mind you maybe a good thing as she has vowed to give up fags and cider (200 calories a small can!!!)  Going to give her a hand to move some plants to try and screen the view into her conservatory from the windows of new build houses . They made her cut down trees as they said roots threaten there foundations , rubbish and the trees where there 10s of years before houses. now trying to make her cut down a lovely weeping willow  in the middle of her garden 20 + feet from the houses. Made me cross. Happy bit ! fixed a young girls "new" beetle and she asked to see me by saying I want to see HER and she gave me a BIG hug AAAAAHHHHHHHH

Good riddance I say....Pity about the days off but at least the level of dead naming might reduce once he leaves. Sounds like someone was just being mean to your BFF but lucky her she has you!! Lovely interaction with "beetle girl", these are the ones we want more of.

Take care

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

davina61

Went up to Debs to have a look at the "flower" pots she got,  tree pots more like and ended up moving plants around to see how well they masked the houses. She has some nice plants, a quince tree that should double in height to 4m and as wide, lots of bamboo  and a few others that I don't know. Plan is to do a bit to it on Sunday afternoon. Might work some fat off!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

So mechanic, cook, gardener, beetle hugger and a really good girl it seems, what cant you do Davina? Seriously though I really look forward to being correctly gendered by a member of the public (my ex and some at work do it privately at the moment and it does feel really good).
Keep going with the ramblings dear friend.
Hugz
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Soooo  had a call from bff ,she had got me a pass to get into festival last night , took her groceries and a bottle of VODKA with me. Well as she had only eaten a banana all day and didnt eat any of the cooked chicken first the vody and coke mad her VERY drunk by going home time. Good job I am the sensible one!!! had to get her into bed (its a bit what happened at the festival stays at the festival!!) and didnt leave till she went to sleep . Got home at 1.30 pm yawn and had to be up for work at 6.30 and I am an 8hr girl. Rang her this morning and it was how did I get into bed ,she cant remember leaving . Doing it all again tonight , party on guys
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Forgot to say in the guess my age contest last night (OK folk on stand next to bff) and they didn't believe I am 63, thats the second lot that think I am mid 40s!!!! As I walked my bff to the car last night a security guard shouted "Good night LADIES" it was dark-------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on August 04, 2018, 09:21:22 AM
Forgot to say in the guess my age contest last night (OK folk on stand next to bff) and they didn't believe I am 63, thats the second lot that think I am mid 40s!!!! As I walked my bff to the car last night a security guard shouted "Good night LADIES" it was dark-------

@davina61
Dear Davina: 
I bet that all of that with your age and being called one of the Ladies made you smile for sure. 

It is a known side effect of MTF transitioning, with the HRT and with the extra care that our new female selves take care of our appearance and health that we can indeed look younger. 

I often get comments that I look younger than my 38 years.... makes me feel quite good.

Oh, and being gendered correctly always is a very affirming thing and always brings a smile to any of "us"

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Isn't life strange, the folk with the stand next to Debs Healing Hands (my friend ,reflexology, Indian head massage) got chatting . Turns out he was the person when my eldest started work trained him and I knew his girl friend as she worked at a VW parts supplier that I saw at shows. Its a small world!!!!   Two new friends then  , what fun. Must go bike carbs to fix
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

its gone very hot again, baking in my unit so after sorting my lads bike carbs went to Debs to make a new roof for her (fake) well . nice under the trees . Also potted up a quince tree . making a "railway curry"  as served on Indian trains. That's  lamb slow cooked in spices and needs another 30mins.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

yesterdays continued, got a phone call " come down festival , got you a pass" so went down and ended up the night staying in the spare room. Rush this morning to get to work, not mentioning work or it will turn into a rant!! Hot Rod club to morrow night, doing my nails in a minute as I wont have time tomorrow. Its slow cooker lamb stew so eat and go, have 5 leg bones to go in as kept them  back from cubeing the meat for a curry. pots, carrots and suede with 2 lamb and one veg stock cube and some small garlic cloves and might put some dried rosemary in.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Thanks for the update... Have fun at hot rod club...Nice to get an invite out to the festival and the a sleepover thrown in for good measure, never a dull moment in your neck of the woods.

Take care
Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

davina61

Good turnout of Rods and Yanks tonight , one of the pub staff took photos for Facebook page. The Bridge at Tiberton if anyone wants to look.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Forgot to say but had a "serve this lady" in the pub Tuesday night, been struggling with my back and not having a day of getting to see Deb to do reflexology was hard. Well she did it and a back massage tonight and the pain has gone, shoulder and neck better   as well. 8th month HRT update, not much happening but nipples are getting bigger and the "normal" pain continues .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on August 09, 2018, 03:16:09 PM
Forgot to say but had a "serve this lady" in the pub Tuesday night, been struggling with my back and not having a day of getting to see Deb to do reflexology was hard. Well she did it and a back massage tonight and the pain has gone, shoulder and neck better   as well. 8th month HRT update, not much happening but nipples are getting bigger and the "normal" pain continues .

@davina61
Dear Davina: 
Well, in my own experience, larger and more painful nipples usually comes with the journey at no extra charge.... 
...pain usually means gain in this journey, so please be thankful and enjoy.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •