Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandrauk and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kendra

Davina, HRT is workin its magic on ya. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

LizK

Compared to your first avatar that is quite an amazing difference!! Would love to see them side by side. :)

Most importantly are you happy with the results you have had, do you think you look good?

Personally I think you look great, certainly female and HRT seems to agree with you.

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Waiting for the 1 year update before and after photo , HRT is great. Shame it wont change my voice!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Alice V

Hey, you looks nice :)
And voice can be trained... Though sometimes I doubt in that, but hearing people who did great work on it motivates me.
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: davina61 on August 23, 2018, 04:28:25 PM
Well we were supposed to have a Temp tech today but never turned up so started work 1/2 hr early , finished a service that had been part done as customer wanted it back as we had it for 3 days . Finished at 1.30 and tried to have a lunch break , only had 10 mins then had to do an MOT and service as customer was waiting . Managed to leave 1/2 hr early but getting totally peed off now, we have a big boss coming around tomorrow and bet I will be kept away so as not to say anything. Manager is avoiding me as well or at least avoiding speaking so he doesn't get his ears ripped off!!!!! Don't mess with an angry woman. My BFF wants me to look at a Merc SLK she is interested in, going Sunday morning . Well chuffed with the new tops I got the other day, wearing one tonight as went to see BFF and got a thumbs up.

Davina, I haven't commented much, but I do love reading your entries. Not just to keep up with your adventures, but to enjoy deciphering your delicious British dialect, too. You look like you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with, and I'd have to sample some of that fabulous cooking, too. I hope to get back to the UK someday, and there are a lot of girls I'll want to visit. You're right up at the top of the list.

I might need to bring a translation book, though. "My hovercraft is full of eels."

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on August 25, 2018, 06:18:44 AM
Waiting for the 1 year update before and after photo , HRT is great. Shame it wont change my voice!!!

YAY...know how it goes ...no photo's it didn't happen LOL  ;D ;D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Steph2.0 on August 25, 2018, 06:46:23 AM
Davina, I haven't commented much, but I do love reading your entries. Not just to keep up with your adventures, but to enjoy deciphering your delicious British dialect, too. You look like you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with, and I'd have to sample some of that fabulous cooking, too. I hope to get back to the UK someday, and there are a lot of girls I'll want to visit. You're right up at the top of the list.

I might need to bring a translation book, though. "My hovercraft is full of eels."

Stephanie
@Steph, Come on over to Biggleswade soon for a special 2-for-1 offer on trans* people [emoji4]. P.s. I love your avatar, very 'government agent'.

@Davina, looking forward to seeing you next month. Devlyn is a total curry novice, so we have some work to do! X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

Will have to find a curry house before going on the town!!!Anyway in an @ Alaskan Danielle sort of way ended up at #BFF's last night on way home from meal at the pub, lets just say had to go home for breakfast ;) Back to the pub my mum and aunties friends (distant relations)  are camping close by so we all went for a meal and they wanted to see me as they wanted to see how I was getting along. Got the thumbs up and big hugs.Cooking  roast lamb and full trimmings (UK lot will know) to take to BFF as she has no food (wtf) also making curry , chicken and onions for the week ahead. Tastes better after standing and reheated.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laura_Ann

Hi Stranger,

Looking good in your new Avatar. Hope things are going well xx

Sorry I haven't messaged, we really need to catch up
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Way to go Davina!!!  On all fronts.

Roast lamb sounds so nice.   I may have to seek out a few lamb chops to satisfy the tastebuds.

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Public holiday today and guess what I have to work, bloody firm I work for would be open Christmas day if they could!!!!! Lamb came out nice , not sure what to make with the remains???? BFF  cant decided if she wants the Merc SLK we went to look at yesterday but she is having a test drive  today, will find out later as taking her car into work for MOT.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Megan.

Power to the proletariat! Sry you're having to work today. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Davina
Dear Davina:
A possibly silly question from a Yankee girl....   what is your Summer Bank Holiday all about???

Summer Bank Holiday in the United Kingdom. In England, Wales and Northern Ireland, the summer bank holiday is on the last Monday of August.

Please enlighten me.   A curious mind wants to know.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: davina61 on August 27, 2018, 02:09:01 AM
Public holiday today and guess what I have to work, bloody firm I work for would be open Christmas day if they could!!!!! Lamb came out nice , not sure what to make with the remains???? BFF  cant decided if she wants the Merc SLK we went to look at yesterday but she is having a test drive  today, will find out later as taking her car into work for MOT.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Its a public holiday, used to be every body had the day off. They are Good Friday, Easter Monday, May day, late spring (last Monday in May) August and Christmas day/Boxing day. The only compulsory one for employers is Christmas day but they have to pay over time or give a lieu day (unless you working in health care) . Didn't have much on TBH so got back early, BFF's car was OK for MOT and she has decided to not buy Merc as she has no garage to keep it in ( its in a heated ,carpeted garage at the moment!!!).  Have to get Kendra to bring the Dev to me, the curry Queen for a treat. Was thinking about some curry/chilli biscuits ---------

Forgot to say took my medicine as instructed in  a post I read earlier CHOCOLATE ICECREAM !!!!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

A month from now Devlyn will be much closer to you and your wonderful meals (and great company and cool projects in the machine shop).  I am jealous!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: davina61 on August 27, 2018, 12:51:27 PM
Forgot to say took my medicine as instructed in  a post I read earlier CHOCOLATE ICECREAM !!!!!!!!

Well I just had a hot choc drink, hot or cold Choc is the best medicine. Anyway that will settle me down for a good nights sleep, I need my beauty sleep more than most I think looking at all these gorgeous avatars nowadays.

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzz

Katiezzzzzzz

;) ;) ;)

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Needing my sleep, trying to recover from over work. Luckily its been a bit quiet the last few days and some good nights sleep has helped. BFF rang ,depressed as decided to get the Merc and its sold. Think its for the best as she is off to OZ for 3 months and it will be sat outside under a sheet. Made the lamb, potato and leak pie tonight with a home made white sauce and suet pastry from scratch. Only took 1/2 hour to make , that's cook pots and leaks, make pastry and white sauce. 1/2 hour in oven and done , yum!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

"Only took 1/2 hour to make"

You are amazing!

Your friend doesn't need a car that will sit that long.  Look for one when she returns.  It all works out in the end. 

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

The BFF came to mine for tea , helped finish the monster pie off!!!!!! Not good company at the moment just plain knackered and brain dead. Still 2 weeks and have a weeks hols , hope I last that long without snapping as I have no patience at the moment . Off to bed XXXXXX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Ooo Im off from the 17th to the 20th.. having bathroom fitted so I can shower standing up - I could make the effort and come for lunch maybe :) - Its a drive for nosh but Im OK for that, will be a precursor for the meet up on the 22nd.. Depends if your busy though = PM me
Katie

??? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •