Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Since meeting (or renewing ) my BFF my "boring " life is more exiting, rang me up last night " coming down the pub they do a bottle of Proseco (sorry cant spell!) for £10". Any way after 2 bottles------- . Meet some nice folk and they came and sat with us, turns out the one lad went to school with the BFF 's lad so we got talking about age and I did my age fail again. They didn't believe me being 63 so said its down to the HRT, the lads missis said why do you take HRT at your age so was that MALE FAIL? or just ignorance? I like to think MF . We went to another pub and I had a glass of red and to a local shop, bottle of proseco to take home and some on sell by date food and went back to mine as to much alcohol to drive BFF home. A bit grotty today , sat at work now eating lunch with a thick head!!!! Been asked to go out for a meal with mum and auntie and all tonight , might stay of the wine---
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Davina it sounds like you are enjoying life and that's what it's about.  Cheers girl!

Yes I would say that was definitely a male fail situation.  You seem to be having more and more of them recently.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on September 01, 2018, 06:41:45 AM
Since meeting (or renewing ) my BFF my "boring " life is more exiting, rang me up last night " coming down the pub they do a bottle of Proseco (sorry cant spell!) for £10". Any way after 2 bottles------- . Meet some nice folk and they came and sat with us, turns out the one lad went to school with the BFF 's lad so we got talking about age and I did my age fail again. They didn't believe me being 63 so said its down to the HRT, the lads missis said why do you take HRT at your age so was that MALE FAIL? or just ignorance? I like to think MF . We went to another pub and I had a glass of red and to a local shop, bottle of proseco to take home and some on sell by date food and went back to mine as to much alcohol to drive BFF home. A bit grotty today , sat at work now eating lunch with a thick head!!!! Been asked to go out for a meal with mum and auntie and all tonight , might stay of the wine---

Davina you definitely had a male fail!! I can understand why they have difficulty believing you are over 60...I would never have have guessed if you hadn't told us. I hope this is the one thing you keep failing!!!
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

Where have I been? A BFF? And hanging out in the pubs?  I will agree with Liz... Male fail and age.  I keep trying to tell you younger girl to take it easy on the wine and spirits but you never listen. Have to learn the hard way like I did I suppose. Enjoy your outings tonight with mum and aunty and keep living the life girl.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Laurie see what happens whilst your gallivanting around the continent  , pay back from the good time yesterday I was rough as--- teach me to imbibe  . So to relax its cooking time with Davina (did the craft think this morning) , beef cooked in whole spices and a banana loaf . Mum gave me some cheese scones she made for church fate that she kept for herself but the cheese made her mouth come up in lumps, tasted fine to me!!! Laters XXXXX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

The BFF has got her Merc as the one we looked at didn't sell, still feeling rung out. HRT? or just age and over worked . The results came back clear from mammogram , the girls have responded by sore and puffy nips and a 1/2 inch increase to 451/2 ins.  As you can see not very chatty any ways painting my nails now before bed as its Hot Rod club time again tomorrow night.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

"HRT? or just age and over worked."  Well maybe a little of all!   The first two aren't for the faint of heart or weak in spirit!

Hot Rod club sounds like fun!  Enjoy.  Is your race car (Anglia?) legal for the street? 
Judi
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Austin Devon and no its full on race car but could be made street legal. For sale btw
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on September 03, 2018, 03:22:48 PM
The BFF has got her Merc as the one we looked at didn't sell, still feeling rung out. HRT? or just age and over worked . The results came back clear from mammogram , the girls have responded by sore and puffy nips and a 1/2 inch increase to 451/2 ins.  As you can see not very chatty any ways painting my nails now before bed as its Hot Rod club time again tomorrow night.

More like overworked and underpaid....maybe you need a Holiday...even a short one to recharge or sit back and quaff some read red wine whilst gazing at a setting Sun somewhere...good for whatever ails you! Glad to hear the gils are in good repair and fit for further use.  :laugh:

Liz 
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Hols in 2 weeks time ;D Not sure about the setting sun more likely setting rain!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Oh, an A40.  Cool.  Good luck with selling it.

Judi
In living every day.
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: davina61 on September 04, 2018, 02:16:40 AM
Austin Devon and no its full on race car but could be made street legal. For sale btw

Davina's the only thing legal in these photos.  ;)

Hand-built and raced on the track by Davina
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

"Davina's the only thing legal in these photos.  ;)"

Oh Yeah!

I don't want to give away my secrets, but I see a Mopar small block!  Is that a 340 or 360, with a Holley 4160?
Judi
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

340 and a 650 cfm Holly, its out of a 71 340 RT Challenger. As you know your stuff it has a purple cam, single plane intake and home made headers and makes 360HP . Has a built 727 , high stall converter (3800 on transbrake) Plug !!!its up for sale for 10K if you know anyone after a Pro ET car (11.5 @ 118)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Very nice.  Yes I know my way around a bit. I bet its a lot of fun.  Ah, the famous Mopar "Purple Stick".  I don't think thats a dilator!!!

Good luck with trying to sell it.
Judi
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Got invited out for a meal last night with my BFF and 2 other friends then we went to open mic night at local pub. Theres some good talent around , singer / writers as well as a few covers and a brilliant mix up of 3 or 4 songs by the one duo. Cooking tea for 4 tonight , its the same bunch. Curry for 3 and steak for BFF , she has to be awkward!!! Of shopping as its grandsons 2nd birthday on Sat and only chance today (lieu day)  S--- might hit the fan over that as not been given day off but its due and tomorrow the other tech is having his , manager will be having a melt down but he is running another centre and has not bothered to sort stuff out. TBC
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Quote from: davina61 on September 05, 2018, 02:09:13 AM
> Has a built 727, high stall converter (3800 on transbrake)

Of course  ;)
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Katie Jade

That's me having a cup of tea, transbrake I mean.
:)

Katie

;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry was a bit obvious and Im feeling frivolous - busy few weeks coming up  ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Made I laff.  My 3 guests just left , they enjoyed the meal of southern India pepper chicken curry, mung dall and rice pilaff , cucumber riata  , pomegranate and peanut riata and spicy gram flatbreads. Had to make the BFF steak, mash and veg as she don't like Indian food. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on September 06, 2018, 04:38:41 PM
Made I laff.  My 3 guests just left , they enjoyed the meal of southern India pepper chicken curry, mung dall and rice pilaff , cucumber riata  , pomegranate and peanut riata and spicy gram flatbreads. Had to make the BFF steak, mash and veg as she don't like Indian food.

Your BFF doesn't like India food?!?! Well that will never do. And here I was just thinking how cool your having a BFF was to chat up and get advice from and now you tell me she is fundamentally flawed. It just won't do I tell you. You must either get her to like food with an India flare or get another BFF who does.

Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone